You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

IS SKY POKER THE BIGGEST JOKE SITE GOING

Comments

• Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Any discussion on how you played the k6cc hand?
    You played the last hand well, not sure how you work out your % though as you aren't 86% on the flop 3 way.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    the reason why copy and paste works is you get the WHOLE hand on 1 page, not 3 screenshots

I page of pain, not 3 :p
  • Options
    See?
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    madprofSmall blind20.0020.001625.00
    GoodShoutBig blind40.0060.001900.00
    Your hole cards
    mattuis12Raise120.00180.002050.00
    UGOTNOFANSCall120.00300.004242.50
    The_Kid806Fold
    madprofFold
    GoodShoutCall80.00380.001820.00
    Flop
    • A
    GoodShoutCheck
    mattuis12Check
    UGOTNOFANSCheck
    Turn
    GoodShoutCheck
    mattuis12Check
    UGOTNOFANSBet120.00500.004122.50
    GoodShoutFold
    mattuis12Call120.00620.001930.00
    River
    mattuis12Bet465.001085.001465.00
    UGOTNOFANSFold
    mattuis12Muck
    mattuis12Win620.002085.00
    mattuis12Return465.000.002550.00
    why I didn't call/shove g od only knows...
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Today is your last chance to join the side bet, @misterpj. Entries are officially closed but I’m sure we could allow a late entry.

Are you seriously going to decline this after all of your bravado? That’s got to be embarrassing.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,149
    The way you 'construct' paragraphs is as tiilting as the way you copy HH ffs, well played on staying balanced
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,015
    edited April 2020
    NOSTRI said:

Today is your last chance to join the side bet, @misterpj. Entries are officially closed but I’m sure we could allow a late entry.

Are you seriously going to decline this after all of your bravado? That’s got to be embarrassing.

We would welcome you with open arms. You always remind us how you are financially "set for life" so why not give a bit to Charity whilst displaying your World class poker skills to the forum?
  • Options
    waller02 said:

NOSTRI said:

We would welcome you with open arms. You always remind us how you are financially "set for life" so why not give a bit to Charity whilst displaying your World class poker skills to the forum?
    Come on Paul...step up and show your charitable side...its the taking part thats the point and it doesn't matter if you get a lot of bad beats and don't win anything...no change there then?
  • Options
    Don’t cry when it rains. The weather is weeping for us all.
  • Options
    There's a reason it's called your 'behind.' Don't look back.

copyright Joe Lycett
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Pick,any player, to play,for your life.

Easy,no B.rainer. amplified,.by the fact. ..FACT

" A class ,individual,an, A, gent, ( a real one, ) ..proved,elsewhere..Chris (don) KB

Pick, " any" half, a baker's dozen, ..( yes, 6.5) ..to sit down with, and, " enjoy" ..find, cuisine,fine Vino.

1.misterpj (Paul J) ,2. Aggro..N.C..,3.Tony.K ( twice, Sundays) 4 Sir Phil (Essex) 5.Sir ( best, by a distance, no limit hold em player ) Chris don KB, 6. ( Personal , classy player, real world,and yes,banging mate,Brock59,....that's six ( 6) ..and, the point .5...Charles..

That's it. The Essex,ego trip ..please, be, neither county. .

Oh,Oh,. How,how,how,..One.only.ONE Wish..SkypokerT.V. live,...oh, please, Eternal Diety,please ..give,it,a comeback.

Pocket,cards, for the world too see, Poker Ability...transparent

E.V...transparent....wouldn't, that, be a thing....especially, for the poker,ego trips..snipers,dreamz. and Lee Majors..R.o. f.l.😋😂😁🤣
  • Options
    " six,million,dollar,man,..Farah Fawcett.

Lee Majors.." bionic man" et.al

• Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    That's a very longwinded way to say you're scared of my challenge to you.

All talk, no action. The @misterpj story.
  • Options
    Everybody is made out of stardust, which is why we all have the ability to shine.
  • Options
    It's the power of words, not the volume of the voice, that gets a message heard.
  • Options
    Why broaden somebody's horizons if their perspective is so narrow?
  • Options
    MattBates said:

Why broaden somebody's horizons if their perspective is so narrow?

Matt..so you finally found time- whilst furoughed?-to read Eric Cantona's life story? >:)
  • Options
    sorry didn't mean furloughed from a chines takeaway..
  • Options
    NOSTRI said:

That's a very longwinded way to say you're scared of my challenge to you.

All talk, no action. The @misterpj story.

No...at the last minute, Paul will send a message-we won't understand it but hey- saying he will join the ukops challenge...he's a good guy...just keeping us all on a string...

GL all tonight; hope to meet see some of you on FT's... :p
  • Options
    I am certain, sure,even,my biggest detractor (s) ;

Would,will understand, joining mini UK.sop challenge,would have been,akin, too having, a gazzillion " dancing Lazar dots"..All over yours truly,or,in other words, Kudos Ghost Bounty!😉

All, fair,in lurv.e. And (Poker) War.

Besides, drastic measures, needed,to break, my personal two year (Hex) , that be, a love you long time,downswing,a " sordid dalliance,with that thing,Variance"

So, I hope ( I really really do ) SkyPoker, can take,this Bull Market,in extenuating circumstances,and,grow, bigger,better,even if," it would not have chosen to do so,in these,unique times"

Two year, run bad, approx, 10,000 m.t.t.s,approx,£35,000, turnover ( buy ins) ,approx 6.5 K lite.
    All good, all fair, tis, A Marathon,not a sprint.
    Boldly, ( sharkscope reset midnight,just now. going on another,two year journey.

I hope, first m.t.t...100 runners,£5.50 buy in,is a sign,of things to come, final table, that's good, I expect, Mr.Bates,will somehow,be telling me ? It is,an obvious " Snap Fold" ...to me,( average player,it a SnapCall)..but, what do I know ?

That, genuine,is how,it has been,for,ages,..but," head down" play hard.

Good Luck All,and, I mean,good luck, everyone,at every level.

All, will laugh, Targets,are good,Visualisation, technique, a goody,two years, to attain,plus,10,000k,net plus,3,500 K..modest,? Achievable.

I will,enjoy the ride,hope you lot do..Aces Up .p.j.

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,186
    GL Paul, I genuinely hope it turns round for you.