You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

It's July 2020, site, script, code, 'software-hardware' known, bugs, glitches, eccentricities.

Not, repeat not, out for a rumble.

Ample, cummalative evidence, near 3 years worth, when, I give the clowns suit, a rest day, replace ' him' with, my serious poker bonnet, usually, the lateral thinkers, can work out, which ' hat' pj has on, on any given day.

Yes, I get the situation, budget, circumstance.

However, quantom difference, between, accepting, known acknowledged, bugs, glitches, hard_soft, codec and script 'eccentricities'

One, of my ' few' personal redeeming features, is thus, Poker Moral Integrity, is paramount, at least too me, not getting into again, a rather long time ago, a misguided individual, made, an understandable, but, 100% incorrect conclusion, result, put through the ringer, for near a month, played, fully tilted, for entire said month, until, eventually, totally exonerated.

Thus, it gave me a chuckle, recently, one or two, individuals, ' no names, no pack drill' I refer to them, as well intentioned, but rather misguided apologists, one of whom, flashed the traps, with sprinters pace, as usual, only, ultimately, to do a face saving climb down, as that individual, ' ran it' right into, one of, the most respected, long term, outstanding poker ability, ubba intelligent, class act, 'humble knowledgeable' player, on this site. Would, love, to name the name, not out to embarrass, it involved, one of the players, I ( and, the big boss man) Adores, and respects, the other involved,? not sure, if underlying? desires, best mates with pj, doubt it,.. but, chinks, glimpses, of maybe.

Anyways, I, want, to be, on a level poker playing field, notwithstanding, I want, every single Skypoker player, who shares, my poker moral compass, on the same playing field.

So, the following, are acknowledged, known, declared, there are more, what wrong, with all, for all, being declared, so everyone, is playing, level?

I personally, have never, will never, exploit, the following, angles. tested, at 28p-55p buyin, declared, to all, in chat, pre play, that was that.

1. Spoofing the time bank, believe, it was vermeantly denied? now, known to be fact, yes, a few, know how to do it, and, it can be done.
2. Flop a monster, got the stone cold absolute NUTZ, run the time bank, to two seconds, go all in, and away, insta, watch what happens.
3. mtt transitions, deep, going, either or, down to, two or one table, from, say, 7 8 9,or,13 14 15, in the big blind, four hours deep, can't play your hand, your pockets, community cards, gone invisible, but, not for all, known fact.
4. late reg an mtt, almost standard, you lose, a sm bb, or both, before seated.
5.I, am aware, of a good few more, but, will refrain, unless, everyone, else, puts up, the others, for the purposes, of letting, all be aware, FAIRNESS, and, not, to dig out the site.

What, I find, borderline hypercritical, is the following.

Why? is it deemed, that it is, a 100% set in stone, fact, that, it is, an impossibility, that, any, codec_script_line bug, glitch, [hard] [soft] ware, duo, ancillary code {CARD} delivery system, in other words, your random number {card} generaterer, is totally beyond reproach, God forbid, even the ' remote possibility? that UNINTENTIONAL ERRORS exist, in the formatting. s. E. cc lines, misterpj, is not, actually, in reality, not quite, the labotomized Toby, he has, on occasion, scripted.

In three years, not remotley in benjis league, but, 15,000 plus, individual mtts, never, run remotely HOT.

I run, day in, day out, just like below, example, today, this morning, Β£5.50 bounty hunters, again.

I give you, exit hand, exit hand, and your ' six handed no limit hold em staple' pocket KK for the gazzillionth time, into pocket AA

Why play pj?
1. am seriously good. ( yes I am, belive otherwise, up to you)
2.I believe, the BigBossMan, and others, at least, have poker integrity, in their hearts.
3.the deal, and poker run out, intrigues, not, antagonises, me.

Note this, back to back exit hands, short stacked, (me) fighting, trying to, fight back, v the big stack, flopped trips me, Rivered, exit, flop top pair, turn two pair, boat draw, mile ahead ( it is Tony) Rivered, again.

Then, my pocket KK

Just, Because,
ANY TWO, will do,
can do, does not,
in the 52 card pure shuffle and deal accordingly, no limit hold em world, MEAN,
they, Have Too.... get there, its, a Maths ting. πŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‘€

Β«134567

Comments

• tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,723
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    clubber34Small blind300.00300.0018255.00
    tomgoodunBig blind600.00900.0013540.00
    Your hole cards
    • A
    • K
    ramos282Fold
    baddunnFold
    BlondechikFold
    Tuanvu1122All-in5265.006165.000.00
    clubber34Fold
    tomgoodunCall4665.0010830.008875.00
    tomgoodunShow
    • A
    • K
    Tuanvu1122Show
    • Q
    • J
    Flop
    • A
    Turn
    • K
    River
    Tuanvu1122WinStraight to the Ace10830.0010830.00
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,723
    πŸ˜‰ Happens to us all
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,326
    misterPJ.

Like a propaganda machine churning out the same stuff hour after hour day after day month on month.

The transmitter in your head goes on and on and on.

What is the purpose of these broadcasts and are who are your intended targets?

I know you wont read this because your receiver is either turned off , broken or you left it in the lobby.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,465
    Think he's saying " The R.N.G. is a sick Puppy needs to go to the vet."
  • misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    As, a factual example, mtt played? one, not 101

well over 2 hours deep, 12 left, final table required, for a cash { what's a cash?}

What pj look down at? looky like, a J and J, now, my poker math, bit ropey, but, in misterpjs poker world, that, scrapes in (just) as a premium pocket hand?

Risk, a looksy at the old, FLOPSKI, pj spied, zero A K Q, pj get jiggy, what, my heads up Oppo holding? he a five ( good) and a 10,double good.

Variance,nail pj, middle stump, standard run out. Boom boom

• gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    don't tell me you limp with jacks giving the bb a free look at the flop then decide that they cant have 2 clubs 7/9 pocket 8s or low and behold the 10. keep limping you not got a clue what the others have
  • FeNdeR36FeNdeR36 Member Posts: 22
    LOL
  • CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    goldon said:

Think he's saying " The R.N.G. is a sick Puppy needs to go to the vet."

:)
    just an example ladies and gents,

didn't see any action hands, for 2 1-2 hours, then, this came along,

funnily enough, right on, dat bubble.

Hope? that's my daily poker chastisement, dished out early, not digested breakfast yet, never mind lunch.

• Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,473
    Do you actually think you were unlucky there?
  • FeNdeR36FeNdeR36 Member Posts: 22
    Jac35 said:

Do you actually think you were unlucky there?

My analysis of this hand looks something like this

CHIPS > FIRE > REPEAT
  • JMcCririckJMcCririck Member Posts: 57
    I, find, it, very hard, to, read
    most certainly, they get cracked, end of day, just, a lonely pocket pair..

Poker math, 8o good, 20 agin..

but.in pots, spots, worth over 5k..?

Not HELD,.. In thirteen.. Spots..

I just, smile, never scowl.

OK, then, to get their, on the end.. ( here) is, such a numbing, Experience, it, is so rare, for..yours truly

Almost leaves, me, in numb shock.. Even though, scoreboard says.. Gazillion against, single figures for.

Yet,. Against.. Miraculously, is daily, relentless.. ' remarkable, Kammy, posture to Jeff. S.

By the way.. You want?

A stateside USA.. 12 INCH import dance acetate 12 inch single? spins, 33 rpm, pj mix it up technics sl 1200o, slip matt, legend..

Summer Anthem, coming.

Dance Tune misterpj and the space aliens,
    Title track:

TicTacToe ( ibiza sun down chill out Mix)
    and
    TicTacToe uptempo CLUB MIX ( BadBeatz) Rythmn πŸ’ͺπŸ₯‚πŸ’―πŸ‘€πŸ’‹πŸ€πŸŽŠ
    Come on, done, 'hard poker hmp time' sentance served, bells whistles'

Give him, proby..

πŸ˜‡πŸ’πŸ‘πŸ‘

Too, the MoulahBenji elite.. Six, handed, no limit hold em.. Pure! *math, two pocket card, deal,?

ra ra raofl. Xxxxx

for, a very long time, I put my money in, I play my hands,....

Until, the day, I am pushing up Daisys, will, fight my corner, express an opinion, whether, that's Poker, Potting Sheds, ( handy hint)
    Lavender, invest, ideally, window sills, nature's, natural artillery, against all things, BigNasti.

Not only, Jason Bourne ( so real, you won't ever conceive) Phil Hellmuth, I know it, factor in, some Bear Grylls, your getting a handle, on pretty boy pj.

Tell, you what, Sunday, the rail, aviation buffs, take a read, free, real world, undeniable education.

Spent, a fantastic, day today, best friends farm, idyllic, Mr and Mrs, antique dealer, architectural salvage, they, went out Kent - Surrey, for, only two hours, not, trade contacts, where, all the public, can 'shop'.. Spend, Β£200,..trade value, Β£4000, I, kid not,..

Stunning, and I mean, stunning, mates Mrs, both, CEO,. and, real world, interior designer;

Free, tip, Two,.. get on, the, recycling, upcyling, boat.. Row, him, hard, £€$. oodlems, to be made.

ps, Carpenters Arms, Limpsfield, just outside Westerham, Parish of, spectacular quintessential pub, ask for pj, well known.

No limit, hold em poker,

Day in, day out,.. Like this,

Last night, same mtt, tonight, again,

3 tournament, relative, huge pots,

75 % 25%.. 82% 18%..87% 13%.. Rivered, Rivered, Rivered,

' he can't play, and can't admit it, to himself... yeah! right ho..'

Give me, any poker coach, on the planet, that, gets me off, lays down, these, you, got to be joking.

What? dominent pocket QQ, and, flopped straight, with the up and down straight flush draw, flopped middle pair, with Q spade flush draw, RIVERED, RIVERED, RIVERED..

variance? Don't arf smell, wiffy...

Getting, really silly now. 3 hands, two exits, less than an hour.

Never mind, the large double dose, of smelling Salts, at flopping a set,

Concluded, Divine Interventions, are the oracle, can I please request one?

As, surely, all things being equal, I too? must be allowed? to hit the river, once in a while? as against, it is relentless, thanks.

Dym, 4 left, note to self Paul, snap fold, poker 99

and then, to go top 3, hour and a half deep,
    Note to self, Paul, snap fold, pocket A K

the, ole, 'sniff test' geiger meter needle, jammed on max 10? 😘

• Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,473
    I seem to recall you posted a while back that you wouldn’t troll poker chat with this nonsense anymore