You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

craigcu12 twitcher

Comments

• craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    It's sunday again and the streaming is still gonna continue.
    The plan is to play thos 20 euro MTTS on I poker plus £33 BH and sunday major on sky.
    I will begin streaming around 7.
    As for music I will be listening to the music I normally listen to at the beginning but will pump it up with disco music once the major begins
    Afternoon all
    I apologise to say I won't be doing any streaming this week. As you will know I have got a bankroll challenge ATM and today I want to have a shot at the sunday schedule on GG.

Apologies all.
    HI all I have concluded already the MTT selection on GG is not that good for the stakes I'm on ATM so I'll do what I normally do. saying that I won't have the usual I poker MTTS running this week but I'll certainly have the Sunday major and £33 bounty hunter.

I am gonna try some sats to try and gain entry into some of the bigger events if so I'll let you know. I will give an update on how I'm going with my bankroll challenge during the stream as well

I will aim to begin around 7.
    Sunday has come and therefore I am gonna do another stream. I will have some chrismas music during stream and should be doing more fun dancing as well as the poker play
    merry chrismas all. I am gonna do a stream today.
    the plan is to again stream I poker MTTS, the £33 BH and sunday main.
    I am gonna have shots at lots of sats so I might have the main sweat but I can't guarentee it
    I will begin stream at 7
    My stream today it will be 30 minutes late because I'm down to just 1 table ATM and would rather just wait for ones that begin at 7:30 rather than add more for just 30 minutes
    Evening all it might be a late announcement but I'd like to say I will do a stream today.
    My plan is to just play 2 MTTs, the main and the HR so their won't be much poker but I will be able to talk through every hand and I also will have some dance music on the go so you can watch me move about and dance.

I do suggest tuning it at the very beginning because you will be able to see a great entrance.
    I will begin at 7:30 so tune in then to find out
    I wasn't gonna stream the UKOPS today but having heard no one else will do it I will stream myself.

I am again just gonna stream a few of them, the deepstack, main event and maybe the mini.

I will be again having some dance music playing in the back ground and could do some more darts walk ons.

When I look at my mental state overall when streaming I notice myself in a way happier mood when I have the dance music playing and I am always performing brilliant when I have so few tables so this will be likely how I'll stream in general

I plan to begin today's stream at 7:55 just before the main event itself begins.
    I am gonna fire up my 3rd stream on the week.

If I keep playing the music I normally play it should be fun stream with me feeling happy and lively plus I will be in high hope.
    The plan is to again just play 2 tables the HR and the main event, I will talk through some of my tough spots during whilst waiting.

It will begin at 7:25 just before the HR itself begins and I will do a trial stream before the stream itself to check for sure if I'm the volume is well set up.
    Happy new year everyone.

I have been streaming numerous times recently but this is my first tradition sunday stream of the new year.
    I have got a new set up that will allow me to show single tables.

I'm not sure exactly when I will begin it should be around 7pm
    it's sunday again or mid stakes sunday as I now like to call it.
    I do stream on a regular basis but sunday is the main day for mid stakes MTTs as I'm playing the sunday major and will hope to sat for main sweat as well a big (name of MTT) on stars.

I should be starting from 7ish.
    I have news people I am gonna be now streaming on a very regular basis.
    Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be streamed for sure, Thursday I will stream if I'm not tired.
    I have been doing it for a few weeks but as It had no sky poker I kept it quiet but now I have decided to start mixing in some sky poker MTTS to play along side the ones I'm playing on other sites.
    THe main streaming day of the week is back and whilst I plan to play stakes siminar to what I normally play on sunday they won't be on I poker.

Unforunately the I poker schedule is not it's usual self the main sweat will be waiting for another week.
    I could start off the stream with some odin warm up today before jumping into some MTTS to fill spaces but I aim to play mostly 20+ MTTS today, my sky play should start around 7:30 with the £33 BH and I'll be playing the majors as well.
    The main streaming day has arrived. Today I intend to play GG and stars alone with the Sunday major from sky, I'm not sure on the 33 I might do that as well.

I could begin around 3:05 and if anyone has a GG account I am staking in some 44+ MTTs on GG my name is craigcu12 on their.

I will be starting stream around 3:00.

https://twitch.tv/craigcu
    After having almost a week off, I was gonna leave it until next monday but thought no why not get back into the poker today and I'm gonna get back onto the poker tables today with a stream of pure sky poker. I'll play MTTs of various stakes as I get myself back to playing as I use to play.

I aim to begin at 7:30
    https://twitch.tv/craigcu
  • MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    I will pop in and have a look tonight Craig. I hear you are a bit of a GTO wizard these days so I'm hoping for lots of heavy strategy talk and chat pro encouragement :)

Good luck with your session.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958
    edited March 2022
    Craig has got a nice soft table in the £33.

I've got Matt on my left, and lool on his left :)

Then Craig
    MynaFrett said:

I will pop in and have a look tonight Craig. I hear you are a bit of a GTO wizard these days so I'm hoping for lots of heavy strategy talk and chat pro encouragement :)

Good luck with your session.

glad to know and I hope you like my GTO talk, I do now stream on a regular basis and as I do more study on in game play it'll help you get better and better at implimenting GTO play in game.
    this is my schedule this week

• MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    Hi Craig. I did enjoy the hand analysis last night and I thought you said some interesting things about studying and attempting to understand and implement a theory based strategy in general but then having to disregard it in spots because of how far people deviate from what is theoretically correct. I think what you were effectively saying is that if their range is much stronger or much weaker than it's supposed to be (and it often is in any given spot) then theoretically 'correct' play can quickly become bad/losing play in game and the real skill is in identifying those deviations (whether it's population tendencies or things unique to individuals) and adjusting accordingly... Poker in a nutshell I suppose. Maybe all that was obvious. I don't know. The game is hard.

I would love it if you were able to find the time this week (no worries if not) to have a little look at the hand I posted recently on the forum and analyse it for us from a theoretical perspective and then note any deviations you might make from theoretically optimal. Am I right in saying you have Odin? I thought I heard you mention Odin but I'm not 100% sure - I started having trouble with the stream (buffering, lag, freezing) last night and eventually had to just give up on it. This is unfortunately often the case when I can only stream Twitch in 1080 and don't have the option to knock it down to 720 in the settings. I'm very keen to watch more of your streams but it might not be possible when I'm trying to watch alongside my own session. I still don't know how this works from the streamers end on Twitch but is it at all possible to broadcast in 1080 but give the option to view at lower resolutions?