You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

craigcu12 twitcher

Comments

• craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    Apologies people.
    I went out all my MTTs early on and was getting annoyed so I decided to stop.
    I've had a break and will be back on live from 7pm
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Great stream..but you need to move £33 to the right a bit

It sunday streaming day again and this week's stream could be a super busy one because I am set to play atleast 3 Wcoop events as well as all those I poker MTTs I normally play.

Saying that it could just mean I will replace those ones I normally play on sky but even then I can easily late reg the sunday major and mini major.

I aim to start around 5pm
    edited September 2021
    Next sunday I will be away so I will do an extra special stream this sunday.
    I will try and add a song request feature onto the stream and you will be able to play a song of your choice.

Also I will try to add amarbles race into my stream and the winner of marbles race will receive 5% of my sky poker winnings.

I will have some great music playing for sure it should be a great stream for everyone to enjoy.

It will begin 5pm with Ipoker and stars. I plan to play atleast 2 sky MTTs
    It's Sunday streaming day again.

I don't plan to have many sky poker MTTs going but that is kinda because I hope not to early exit the £100 MTTs i'm playing on other sites.
    The sunday major is certainly getting played and if space is needed I will fit in some of the later MTTs from sky but I will be starting off with I poker and stars.
    I don't intend to have many MTTs going because I will be putting massive focus on all these £100 MTTs I'm playing. Their will be others for sure but these are getting the most focus
    It will begin at 6pm
  • ScotsLionScotsLion Member Posts: 12
    Nice content Craig.
    It's sunday streaming day again.

This week I will not be doing the main sweat, the feature events are sunday major, sunday storm sunday mill and a 3rd poker stars MTT. other MTTs could be shared or could be on side.

I will try my best to communicate with others but I want to put max focus on my play. I will do some other fun things like sing along to tunes for sure.

https://twitch.tv/craigcu
    I will look to start at 6pm
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Good luck tonight Craig
    it is a super late announcement but I thought I'd do a stream today, it could begin around 7pm it will be I poker and sky only
    it's sunday again.

As usual I will play mainly on stars + the sunday major.
    The stars MTTs will be those from the KO series, I may try the 6k £33 BH on sky and the mini major depending on the space.

I intent to begin stream around 6pm unless regitime (the don) is gonna talk with me early on when I'm on so few tables.
    Another sunday has arrived,
    I am gonna be playing numerous MTTS from the KO series again on stars, on sky I will most certainly be playing in the sunday major and depending how I've been running in other MTTs will determine whether or not I have some shots at the later MTTs on sky.

The stream itself will begin around 6:30
    Afternoon all
    As waller is not gonna do a stream today, I have offered to fill in for him myself.
    I will be playing mostly sky and the KO series from stars.
    I hope you all enjoy my stream.
    I intend to begin my stream around 7pm today.
    Sunday has arrived again so time for more streaming.

Today's streaming certainly won't have any stars poker, it it may have the odd GG and some I poker MTTS at the beginning but I am certainly gonna be playing the £33 BH, sunday major and mini major from sky.

I'll begin streaming at 6pm today.
    Having heard the sad news waller is having a break from streaming I've opted to do some streaming myself on friday.

The plan today is to stream sky and I poker MTTs, I am certainly not gonna have any stars MTTs on my stream today and as for GG that will be a big maybe depending how I run on sky and I poker.
    The main focuses of today will be the big weekend BH and the avenger bounty hunter.

The stream itself should begin around 7pm.

Hope you all Enjoy it and I wish @waller02 the best
    It's sunday and that means another stream by me

The plan is to again just play I poker and sky MTTS.
    The £33 6K bounty hunter and Sunday main being the main focus, I hope you all enjoy the stream.

I will begin the stream at 7pm
    Day 1 of UKOPS is here and I will be streaming it.
    Hope you all excited to see it and best of luck if you playing any yourself.
    I don't intend to play any MTTs from I poker stars or GG whilst streaming this event. I might have fellow sky MTTs in the early stages of stream to help fill in the games but nothing other than sky is gonna be played during this stream.

As far as music goes I am gonna play the music I like the best, music I know will keep me at my most calm during play.

I will begin at 6:45 which is just before the first UKOPS event begins this way I can ensure my stream is running fine and has no issues, Hope you all Enjoy it and I will see you then
    I hope you all enjoyed my first of 3 UKOPS streams.
    I will be doing my 2nd stream today and the plan itself will be the same, I might start at 6:45 I might start at 7 but as far as non UKOPS MTTs go I'm gonna stick with the same ones I played last night.

Hope you all enjoy
    edited November 2021
    I've heard PKRpar is just not feeling well enough to do a stream today therefore I have offered to step in for him and will stream the UKOPS myself.

The schedule today is a poor one but I will still play them all.
    The plan is to begin with a few random MTTs along with the PLO8 UKOPS, the main and mini rebuy events are both getting LR.
    edited November 2021
    It's my turn to stream UKOPS again and their will be a high roller in this one.

When the stream itself does begin I will try and keep up with any chat their is but in this stream I will be at my most focused, that doesn't mean I'm gonna remain silent why?
    Because you will here me talking to myself on a regular basis so it could be a funny one.

I will begin the UKOPS at 7pm
    It's sunday that means more streaming by me.

I have did a little work on my overall poker schedule and following what I've seen in the poker lobbies on sunday I have dedicated sunday as the day I play multiple 20 MTTs from I poker along side sky's £33 bounty hunter and the sunday major.

When streaming I will be putting maximum focus on play itself and as for music I'm gonna listen to the music I listen to generally when I play.

My stream will start around 7pm