You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

hope this horses to follow list, might help a few of the punters

Comments

• Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Saturdays Full 'the punters v the bookmakers'
    PriceJenius bets
    In full running order. P. S. can someone, point out to the Skybet trader
    (they changed the Dettori to ride X winners wording after I pointed it out, it was ambiguous) as is Danny Ings 1+ shots on target, which should read Danny Ings to have 1 or more shots on target the bet is a winning bet, if Danny Ings, has 1 or more shots on target in the entire match.
    But wording it the way worded 'could be interpreted another way' for settling

12.00 kick off Southampton v Chelsea
    Danny Ings to have 1 shot on target 10 points win Evens (boost special from 1-3)
    13.30 Haydock 10 points win 11-4 MAROWN current 5-2
    14.35 Ascot 15 points each way 5-1 JERRYSBACK current 11-4
    15.15 Ascot 15 points each way 10-3 MASTERTOMMYTUCKER current 10-3
    15.18 Wincanton 10 points win GOSHEN 3-1 current 11-4
    16.20 Newcastle MELGATE MAJUERE, advised this twice
    5 points each way 8-1 and 2.5 points each way 11-1 current 10-1
    add this in the Hunter Chase
    17.00 Haydock 10 points win THE WORLDS END 85-40
    not to many years ago, this could have given these a lap start, and still won on the bridle, not given the best judged ride lto, still got an engine and these are not world beaters, yes 17-8 fraction better, don't want account their

Boxing Sat Night
    David Avenesyan to beat Josh Kelly 16 points 5-4 and 4 points 11-2 to win in any of rounds 7-12

Doubled Checked by an Abacus & Miss Carol Vorderman & Rachel Riley
    Total points bet Saturdays PriceJenius bets 135 points

If we have any odds compilers looking in, anyone fancy pricing up one for me, in the below?
    Monday Class 6 Wolver 6 furlong sprint handicap 24 Dec's 15 jocked up, got a little inkling for this little filly (πŸ˜‰) at a 'double figure price' now that it gets its optimum distance

• Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    Looks like it will be a big field think max is 14 if the pony gets drawn in the car park you can have double figure price with me.
  • Options
    πŸ‘πŸ‘‹πŸ‘ gpc70 grade 6 over 6 furlongs 10s 20s 33s 50s, looking for a price 1 2 3 4,as soon as anyone prices, up, will let you know
    Add for Sunday
    the Betfair Hurdle Newbury 15.35
    Confirmed runner
    Gary Moores FIFTY BALL
    3.5 points each way 14-1 a fifth odds 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 on the sports book
    and, FIFTY BALL THYME WHITE BUZZ a half point (3 points staked) comb fcast those 3 horses

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,320
    edited February 2021
    17.00 Haydock 10 points win THE WORLDS END 85-40 yes 17-8 fraction better, don't want account their

?
  • Options
    gpc70
    the little filly, form might just have been franked!

misterpj, can't spell, not good at grammar, just glad not to be, and never could be, Pedantic..
    But, I will keep putting the forum fellas I like, on buzz horses

Marown, list horse, ran a cracker, front two a distance clear
    Money Down, (again) 11-4 advised > sp 15-8
  • Options
    when I was bookmaking, settling, pricing, it was in the non decimal era

ie, settle any bet, ever, earhole 6-4 always evens plus a half, or 7-4 evens plus half and a half
    As it bothers some, so much, 17-8 is exactly the same as 85-40, humble apologies for not knowing the instantaneous 17-8 fractions, a price, never seen on a chalk board or betting slip in all 80s 90s. Lol.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,657
    why didn't you say that in the first place ,considering you're a punters guru it was a dumb thing to say
    get the basics right you might get a bit more respect
    carry on...
  • Options
    misterpj said:

gpc70
    the little filly, form might just have been franked!

misterpj, can't spell, not good at grammar, just glad not to be, and never could be, Pedantic..
    But, I will keep putting the forum fellas I like, on buzz horses

Marown, list horse, ran a cracker, front two a distance clear
    Money Down, (again) 11-4 advised > sp 15-8

yep it wont be double figure price
  • Options

Ghastly scene in the 3.00 Ascot as L'Ami Serge breaks down badly.

So so sad.

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    Tikay10 said:

So so sad.

YES @Tikay10 no horse deserves that but certainly not that fella
  • Options
    vaigret said:

Tikay10 said:

So so sad.

YES @Tikay10 no horse deserves that but certainly not that fella

Yes, his best days were a long way behind him, but he's been a lovely horse in his time & always gave his best. Ugh.
  • Options
    Go go GOSHEN...
    Elated for the HORSE
    Coz I'm a real racing lover..
    GOSHEN... first quote, 10s Champion Hurdle. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ‘
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    misterpj said:

Go go GOSHEN...
    Elated for the HORSE
    Coz I'm a real racing lover..
    GOSHEN... first quote, 10s Champion Hurdle. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ‘

great to see him back
    well done on keeping faith
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,177
    J'AI FROID (9/2) has just won @ ASCOT for LAURA MORGAN
  • Options
    ladies and gents, for a bit of light hearted relief
    let's do a concise Forensic 'write up'

bet 1. Danny Ings 10 points win Evens (> 1-3) value bet, losing bet
    bet 2. MAROWN 10 points win 11-4 (> 15-8 sp) value bet, losing bet, ran a belter (list horse) 2nd.
    bet 3.JERRY'SBACK 15 points each way advised 5-1 (> 3-1 sp) value bet, losing bet, plunge horse of the day, horrendous horrible race ending mistake, landed on top of a fence early, nearly ejected Richard Johnson landing on top of that fence, and, ripped off a shoe (see it flying through the air at that fence) race ending mistake, no chance running on 3 legs
    bet 4. GOSHEN 10 points win 3-1 (joyous, for the horse and connections) sp 10-3 'just won, by 22 lengths on the Snaff, Champion Hurdle Betting, the 10s lasted not long, now, at 17.30 9-2 third fav for the Champion Hurdle, the ante post bet at 16s nrnb alive and well
    bet 5.MASTERTOMMYTUCKER 15 points each way 10-3, against its odds on stable mate, (another horse, delighted for the horse, connections, ran a, screamer, go look how short, that traded in running) ran a belter, sp 7-2 2nd
    bet 6.MELGATE MAJUERE, bet it at 9s each way, bet it at 11s each way, 5 points each way at 9s,2.5 points each way at 11s,got the price wrong (but a profitable bet) how unlucky, checked, at a vital stage 2 out, would have gone very very close with a clear run, ran a belter, placed 3rd sp 16-1
    bet 7. THE WORLD'S END 10 points win at 85-40 ( and that time served traditional price 17-8) value bet sp 13-8 3rd.

So,thats...
    2nd 11-4 sp 15-8, 2nd 10-3 sp 7-2, 3rd placed at 9s and 11s sp 16-1, 3rd 85-40 ( 17-8) sp 13-8 won 22 lengths 3-1 sp 10-3 plus 33s tops pre race > 9-2 3rd fav Champion Hurdle, and biggest plunge of the day JERRY'SBACK, 5s > 3s banjaxed by a nasty mistake.

Pre tonight's Big Main fight, (20 points bet) 115 points bet on the day.
    Returns 40 points GOSHEN, 27.50 points MASTERTOMMYTUCKER, 16.25 points (9s placed) and 9.38 points (11s placed) MELGATE MAJUERE
    bet 115, returns 93.18, lose 21.82 points, and we were plenty plenty unlucky
    Got my man David Avenaseyan fighting tonight
    Some of us, go through our lives, not knowing a semi colon, a hyphon, or how to spell, it ain't a criminal blinking offence.
    Mitigated by being, a decent judge, betting racing, if I'm a penny out, settling, 50 lashes, in the public square Tommorow, (after racing, I'm busy tomorrow)
  • Options

"Some of us, go through our lives, not knowing a semi colon, a hyphon, or how to spell, it ain't a criminal blinking offence."

Stop being so precious, if you make the occasional mistake you should be pleased people take the trouble to make you aware. None of us are too old to learn or above making the odd mistake. And nobody criticised your grammar, spelling or punctuation.

So settle down to a pleasant Saturday night & good luck with your man Avanyesan.

• Options
    Tony
    mate,zero idea if you detest me..
    Or spot a redemming feature
    Chapter 7,077,
    And not revealing all details
    No idea, if you have? (guess you probably) been to Macau
    If you have,so have I, horses, racing, betting, before Durr was a scratch,..
    (you know the rest of that phrase)..
    Racing, Betting, Punting (track trainer, not me, but v V close)
    back in 'the day' in Macau, mate, from the bottom of my heart and my boots, meet me, for a drink, Lingers, and I tell you the lot (privately) because (then) wow Macau (the race track) something else..Macau, attached trainers, barns, betting gambling, seen it, very up close, very personal, and something way way else.

Tony K, sorry,.. until, and if ever you let me buy you a drink, be a pleasure
    (yes, a, juice) for you, Sauvignon for moi

Stoke Fc, πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹ pathetic comment, if Rolling Tobacco and a Pipe required, let me know πŸ’‹

Day Start + 147. 50
    Day End - 21.82 (pre Avanesyan)
    Running + 125 68 (pre Avenesyan)

Sunday
    BUZZ 5 points each way 12-1 1 2 3 4 a quarter
    THYME WHITE 4 points, each way 14-1 1 2 3 4 5 a fifth
    BUZZ THYME WHITE 1point rev fcast
    FIFTY BALL 3.5 points each way 14-1 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 a fifth
    FIFTY BALL BUZZ THYME WHITE half point combo fcast (3 points, staked)

FANION DESTRUVAL 10 points each way 8-1 a quarter 1 2

SECRET INVESTOR 10 points each way 8-1 a fifth 1 2 3

NORDANO 2.5 points each way 28-1 a quarter 1 2 3 4
    and
    NORDANO 2.5 points each way 33-1 a fifth 1 2 3 4 5 6
    and add
    NORDANO 5.68 points WIN 50-1 WH & PP
    If you never back 50s pokes? then you will never back a 50s winner
    (personnel mission on here πŸ˜‰)

and add
    Navan 13.40
    THE TRIGGER 2.5 points each way 14-1 a fifth 1 2 3 4 with Skybet
    ---------------

GOSHEN 11 months ago, Cheltenham unseat, so unlucky, at the last, a distance clear, saved the bookmakers a fortune, cost me a small one, look at the Chelts prices, ALLMANKIND, GOSHEN beat it, another county,.. told this one, thrice, ask any stable lass, lad, work jockey, in Newmarket, ALLMANKIND known (then, flat) as the Lunatic
    Imagine, if GOSHEN can pop a fence, I belive, (but after it runs a screamer in the Champion Hurdle) you would, love, love to own GOSHEN now
    In equal amounts, looking forward to MASTERTOMMYTUCKER, getting loose, on a bit better ground, at Cheltenham

• Options
    change of jockey would improve tommy 7lb what Paul sees in Cobden is beyond me.
  • Options
    Gpc..
    get it correct, stated it, numerous times,
    I see more, much more in BRYONY & MEGAN,..
    see Zip in Cobden, pains me, he is like a 10lb penalty, class horses get him outta trouble time after time,.. but mate, I factor in 10lb penalty,..
    Remember? you ripped me, for backing Tommy at 50s King George
    Forget Cobden, MASTERTOMMYTUCKER going left handed at Cheltenham will suit, massive..
    MASTERTOMMYTUCKER on better going, a stone better animal
    That double figure price, you wish to lay me, the little WRAPS, you need see draw first?
    INVINCIBLE SWAGGER..? neg the form? Frank the form?
    Drawn 1 2 3 4? 6f Wolv, class 6,you really want to be laying double figs?
    if you want, Β£50 each way 16s a quarter 1 2 3 4..I bet it now (blind draw) on account πŸ˜‰

Never limping a Big Pot ever again, TK pj mentor..
    Only thing is..

• Options
    add, and press up bets
    Newbury Sunday Betfair Hurdle
    2 points each way each a fifth odds 1 2 3 4 5 6
    and 1 point reverse forecast these two
    At, 25-1 & 22-1 6 places, fifth odds
    THYME WHITE 25-1
    SHAKE EM UP HARRY 22-1