You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

hope this horses to follow list, might help a few of the punters

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    To my eyes he's totally gone at the game either lost his bottle or gone ben t and as pj says earlier Nicholls is one of the straightest would not be surprised to see him of a fair few of Pauls at chelts.
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    when 2 horses made their seasonal debuts against each other in a class 2 chase, I said I rated the form of said two, very highly.

One of those horses, was AL DANCER (winner by 2 lengths) the other MASTERTOMMYTUCKER was 2nd.
    Since then TOMMY ran 5 times since, winning 3 races, my opinion, should have been winning four rather 3, the 2nd in last weeks Ascot class 1 chase. (traded a million On in running)

Al Dancer, lightly raced since. Only 2 runs, both in big field Cheltenham class 1s.Excellent run when 3rd of 16,and put a line straight through Al Dancers only run since, badly hampered, lost all chance by the 'chaos' at the fifth fence.

AL DANCER, rocks up at Kempton on Saturday in the 15.35
    Close Brothers Grade 1 over 3 miles (stepping up to 3m first time) which,be ideal
    A beautiful dapple grey, easy to spot this fella
    AL DANCER 15 points each way at 8-1 a quarter 1 2 3 4 (WH) Billy Knolls your friendly bookmaker
    Sam Twiston-Davies doing the steering for his old man

• Options
    Of course, it's still got to bring home the bacon, but, same connections, shovelling it on, again

• Options
    Down to the Al Dancer, Saturday 😉

• Options
    Chepstow 15.27
    ZAMBEZI FIX 13-2 Skybet with BOG
    5 points win 4.50 points place a quarter odds place 1 2
    9.50 points staked

running plus + 29.50 points (not Inc above)
    Chiselled oneself a full point, back to settling school, 9-2 a fifth placed, 9.5 points rather than 8.5 points
  • Options
    ZAMBEZI FIX 2nd 13-2
    runnning plus + 30.35 points

Friday Lingfield 14.55
    No 2 HANOVERIAN KING
    3 points win 18-1
    2.35 points place 18-1 a quarter 1 2 3 4 BW

• Options
    Got One, runs next week
    (at my very local track, that will smash it, out the park)
    Form.. (3 lifetime runs)
    last, and last beat 20 lengths, and 7th of 10)

If, you can second guess it, please don't name it, and Horlicks the price
    (gpc70) knows the exact horse, (please don't highlight it, buddy)

every bet, since Monday

HANOVERIAN KING advised 18-1 (20-1 available) yet, another Buzzer, sp 6-1
    ZAMBEZI FIX 13-2 2nd, to the hotpot, abysmal ride, serve it up, to the Jolly, while your on the blinking bridle (collected, place monies)
    ACES N KINGS 9-2 sp 11-8 smashed up (collected place monies)
    SUN POWER 9-2 (collected place monies) 2nd 9-2
    same race
    UNDERWRAPS, got it wrong, although the place monies
    5th,paid 4 would have helped
    NOZIERES up, no good
    ACCRINGTON STANLEY backed twice, at 7s and 6s each way, 2nd 4-1 sp
    would have helped if went one better
    Sophies pony, in the seller, what can I say, that's punting, racing..

Al Dancer, win, lose, draw,. (runs Tommorow, backed at 8s) will be, what it is.

My local track, next week, biggest gamble of the week......
    And this time, will Hit The Bullseye (and a price)

Running, all bets, every bet plus + 25.00 betting points, Al Dancer, sat, 30 staked
  • Options
    On Poker
    Out of respect, to TK.. who has asked me (direct) to stop, I will 'stop'

Will keep playing poker, and backing horses

The horse, at Lingfield, next week, is the Barry Hills horse, trained by C Hills, PROPAGATION

IF the price now, is smashed up, not my fault..

Hcap Debut, Lingfield Wed 6f..

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    edited February 2021
    Got to include TRITONIC in ANY Horses-to-Follow List imo.

Seriously impressive today at Kempton, every time it looked like he was in trouble, Adrian Heskin shook reins, and he was straight back on the bridle, and showed a tremendous turn of foot after the last to go 10 lengths or so clear.

I always like to listen to the trainer's comments after the Race ..... and Alan King was very impressed, with a real twinkle in his eye. He knows he's got a really good horse here, and imo could be even better than GOSHEN , who should have won last year's Triumph by 'miles'.

The other good thing is the Triumph Hurdle is run on the New Course, which suits stamina Flat Horses, as there is just one hurdle in the last 7 furlongs, and TRITONIC could do with jumping a bit better.

Bring on the Irish Stars (and they are very, very good) I say :)
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,308
    MISTY4ME said:

Got to include TRITONIC in ANY Horses-to-Follow List imo.

Seriously impressive today at Kempton, every time it looked like he was in trouble, Adrian Heskin shook reins, and he was straight back on the bridle, and showed a tremendous turn of foot after the last to go 10 lengths or so clear.

I always like to listen to the trainer's comments after the Race ..... and Alan King was very impressed, with a real twinkle in his eye. He knows he's got a really good horse here, and imo could be even better than GOSHEN , who should have won last year's Triumph by 'miles'.

The other good thing is the Triumph Hurdle is run on the New Course, which suits stamina Flat Horses, as there is just one hurdle in the last 7 furlongs, and TRITONIC could do with jumping a bit better.

Bring on the Irish Stars (and they are very, very good) I say :)

Def my bet in Triumph , was doubtful but after that performance yesterday all doubts gone
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,667
    misterpj said:

On Poker
    Out of respect, to TK.. who has asked me (direct) to stop, I will 'stop'

Will keep playing poker, and backing horses

Hard to understand what that means, but for the avoidance of doubt, I have NOT asked misterpj to stop posting.

In November - 4 months ago - he went through a phase when he was ruining other people's threads all over the Forum with perceived bad beat posts, several every day, so I wrote to him privately & asked him to refrain, & warned him of the consequences if he did not. He never replied, but he continued posting & from then on did so in a perfectly acceptable manner, which was exactly what I was asking. He's made hundreds of posts since & I've had no cause to request him to stop posting.

And just to be quite clear about it, he's very welcome to continue posting afaic.

• Options
    edited March 2021
    Paul has this changed owner since last run wasn't it owned by Bamfield or have i got wrong horse?
    Runs in his own silks today.
  • Options
    Forget that it's always run in his dad's silks.i have lost the plot.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,667
    gpc70 said:

Paul has this changed owner since last run wasn't it owned by Bamfield or have i got wrong horse?
    Runs in his own silks today.

@gpc70

Don't think he's around at the moment, he's not played any poker for almost a week now.

Hopefully he's not unwell.
  • Options
    Right Paul get this back up and running,and forget the miss Marple nonsense with the poker.
  • Options
    Like Arnold, I will (always) be back
    every single bet advised, running, - 5 betting points

Worth a watch, this evening at Gulfstream
    Prevalence runs (second lifetime start) 21.44

Opened Evens, quickly went 4-5 (y'day, last night) depending on timezone
    now 1-3 1-5, this is a very very smart 3yo colt, hoping this hoses up, had main bet for the Kentucky Derby, (dirt pedigree) and a bit at 50s for the Epsom version, serious serious racehorse, this Prevalence, as is Gozzers Derab 😉

For the few fellas I really like, and relate to
    With the Huge Cheltenham pools (traditionally) but, no doubt affected by all betting shops closed, no on course punters.
    Can you believe, its a year ago, that our elected so great, so good allowed the Festival with record crowds..and Goshen broke a good few punters hearts, unseating at the last, in the Truimph
    Immediately followed by a national lockdown
    Hmmm Boris, hmmm.
    Life goes on
    2021 Champion Hurdle, 'as they approach 2 out' Not So Sleepy still goes well, tracked by GOSHEN cantering, James Du Berlais in 3rd,and there clear.
    Dream On Paulo

The bet, that used to be run, by the company that bares its name, but does not run it any more
    Placepot. Well, the company that used to run it, who still operate under the origenal name online, have been offering this, for a while, perm placepots 1 p lines, just like the good old days, and a fantastic value 2021 offer, to go with that. You must stake, a, total of £10 (total bet) and max refund £10, go out in the first leg of your placepot, £10 max refunded

Need me to tell you, best way to play?
    Place bet minutes before the 1st race is off, you don't want the sp fav, whatever that is your hoping its unplaced, hope to find a live ew thieving horse, race 1 one selection, banker, and perm the rest.
    1200 lines @ 1p total stake £12.00 cash back £10.00 if placepot losses first race
    R1 banker, 1x5x4x5x4x3 the 5 4 5 4 3 can be spun any order on the next five races as the card dictates, take it from the former placepot judge, always place bet only minutes before the off, for placepot purposes, be vary aware of all non runners known, pre off, any race 5 runners less, covering all (2 places or win only races) for long term placepot value are punting gold.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    FIVE STAR GETAWAY ......oh we do dream of SPT in VEGAS happening one day :)

The horse of the same name WON the 4.45pm at Sandown yesterday .......Martin Dixon of Timeform said that it's probably the best handicapped horse in Training. It's a great jumper (nearly as good as SCEAU ROYAL imo)

The horse had gone up 11lbs for winning it's last race at Wincanton, (landing a BIG gamble), and WON again yesterday off 101, with it's head in it's chest

It's trained by ex-Jockey Christian Williams , who's shrewder than a SKYPoker FT Full of Reg's. The horse is being targeted at the Final of the Series (not sure which, but I think it's at Haydock) near where the owners live.

My Dad actually knows and speaks to one of the owners, Carl Hinchy (both live around the same area of Southport), but every time he tips my Dad one of his horses ......it LOSES.......fortunately he's been absent for a while (probably at his Villa in Spain, or AWAY in Barbados)

This horse should be on any HORSES to FOLLOW LIST Paul @misterpj :)
  • Options
    Best Wishes all Ladies and Gentleman
    soon, even with a joint or two in plaster, I will be able to devout, much more time (thankfully) to Racing. Please Lord, after April 12th,a semblance of badly needed normality, reality, returns for All

No idea about, any of you Chaps, or your families, but I have seen, witnessed, what I thought, were Granite Tough good friends, that's lads and lasses, at almost breaking point, with this 'CoVid19' Lockdown business. A quick tiny example, my age, really nice couple, she, former hairdresser, he, only within the last 2 years, laid off, by BA, about the straightest, law abiding, never had a parking ticket couple, I know. They have, a little gift shop, next to a Costa Coffee, and to my shock, when procuring said drink from said purveyor of fine cafe con leche leche, I saw 'them', they saw me, 'them' standing, smiling, at me, with their shop doors open for business (illegally) and a shop, with plenty customers.
    What? the... Are you doing, I asked
    Had enough, was, the answer,probably, been plodded, fined, dobbed in, by now, don't know, but, tell your loved ones, you love them bundles, because they might need, a bit of Tlc Reassurence.

weird Cheltenham, such a shame, my racing buddies are 'gagging for the flat'
    To show the classy time served proper fellas on here, how out of touch I am, at present, when is The Brokelsby at Doncaster?
    Is the Lincoln still on the Sat, after the Thur?

excuse a private little tate a tate, mumsie and I, nothing to do with racing
    Gents, think, all bets, nothing omitted, minus 5 betting points, got 10 points Mishriff at 4s in couple of weeks, a chunky bet ew Watford, a few long range flat bets. And 250 points, committed to Cheltenham

Mumsie
    I copied and pasted this, off the Internet, so it can't be true, or proof of true 😉 (lol)

Lads, Ladies, get the lot.
    Cant believe, the Supreme field, wtf, 8 runners
    Lucki could have run these, ragged, oh well.
    Ever the shrewd Punter
    I (you can too mumsie😉)
    have 10 points each way, with 10 points refunded if a loser
    (the win part) as per Skybet offer
    win part of any ew bet refunded up to 10.00 good value

Adding, Cheltenham 13.20 No 8 Soaring Glory 10 points each way

Total Bet portfolio, 270 points, and NRNB on a good few
    Mine (mums) copied, pasted, (lol) off Tinternet!

Hence, all factually accurate at time bets struck, the good ole Internet.

And Fanion Destruval

just, if its a bit of general interest, between like minded punters and 'mates' 😉

Pricewise, Tom Segal
    every one of T's ante post bets

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,308
    MISTY4ME said:

FIVE STAR GETAWAY ......oh we do dream of SPT in VEGAS happening one day :)

The horse of the same name WON the 4.45pm at Sandown yesterday .......Martin Dixon of Timeform said that it's probably the best handicapped horse in Training. It's a great jumper (nearly as good as SCEAU ROYAL imo)

The horse had gone up 11lbs for winning it's last race at Wincanton, (landing a BIG gamble), and WON again yesterday off 101, with it's head in it's chest

It's trained by ex-Jockey Christian Williams , who's shrewder than a SKYPoker FT Full of Reg's. The horse is being targeted at the Final of the Series (not sure which, but I think it's at Haydock) near where the owners live.

My Dad actually knows and speaks to one of the owners, Carl Hinchy (both live around the same area of Southport), but every time he tips my Dad one of his horses ......it LOSES.......fortunately he's been absent for a while (probably at his Villa in Spain, or AWAY in Barbados)

This horse should be on any HORSES to FOLLOW LIST Paul @misterpj :)

THANKS MATE
  • Options
    thought i would give this tread a bump as it was most entertaining.
    btw Paul what year was under wraps going to win a couple of handicaps 2025 Gosden and Cheveley park have binned it now with Archie Watson