You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Lobby won't open

Comments

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    One table freeze shortly after opening my 5th table this evening. Could not launch again on client...had to go to browser.

NB - same issue which was reported weeks ago.
  • Options
    bencbenc Member Posts: 1,054
    Yeah seems to have been another random freeze with tables on download happened on sng and cash had to switch to browser very similar to issue from earlier today when i got on.
  • Options
    biggirlbiggirl Member Posts: 68
    Had exactly the same problem. Hadn't noticed one of my mtt tables had frozen for about 20 mins. Probably a good thing and saved me chips!
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    Final table of 7.15pm £2 .£300 gtd froze as soon as it opened.
    I was also playing the mini at the time and that one was fine.

Pity about the potential MML league points potentially lost.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264

Noted & passed on.

• Options
    DESERTTURKDESERTTURK Member Posts: 143
    hanlan123 said:

Afternoon, Just logged on to the download client and i can't open up any lobby. whether that's double clicking on the tournament or clicking on the 'tournament lobby' in the blue box on the right hand side it won't open. I can observe a DYM and i can open a cash game table just no lobby. Is anyone else experiencing this glitch?

Thanks

This has been happening for many years, I found that, If you have an open table and you click on lobby to maybe check pay out table or see who's left in, Nothing happens. Just refresh the main poker page and try again then it will work.
  • Options
    Been on for an hour and everything seems to be working fine today so hopefully is sorted. Thanks for the updates.
  • Options
    Now gone back to not going bold/ showing instantly when registered
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    edited March 2021
    Tournament Lobby for Tourney you're playing is only updating intermittently..... and then freezes altogether and you have to close it and re-open Lobby again :/

Trying to edit and update this post, and what I'm writing keeps getting deleted ......without me doing anything !

I entered a micro sat. earlier when there was just 1 player entered (according to Tourney List) ......when I opened the Lobby, there were 9 Players
  • Options
    daveydaveydaveydavey Member Posts: 217
    edited March 2021
    n/m
  • Options
    thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 933
    As above, I've noticed some delays etc to the main lobby updating/bolding. But I've not paid much attention to describe it in any detail.

However, in the last day or two, "My Tables" under the "My Sky Poker" do not load. It remains stuck at 'loading...'.

This is on the download client. They seem to load okay in a browser.

Not sure if widespread or not, or if it's related. But hope it helps in some way.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118

As above, I've noticed some delays etc to the main lobby updating/bolding. But I've not paid much attention to describe it in any detail.

However, in the last day or two, "My Tables" under the "My Sky Poker" do not load. It remains stuck at 'loading...'.

Not sure if widespread or not, or if it's related. But hope it helps in some way.

try clicking where it says name on the headings. This sometimes corrects that error.
  • Options
    thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 933
    MattBates said:

try clicking where it says name on the headings. This sometimes corrects that error.
    Perfect! Worked a treat.

Thanks for that @MattBates
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Still same issues with cash lobby on download. MTT lobby seemed ok tonight with bolding when regged.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264

Hi guys,

All these matters have been passed up to the techies who are continuing to work on them.

As many of you know, there has been progress in the Lobby Updating in the last few days, but not for everyone, & there still seems to be intermittent issues.

One thing which MAY help with the Lobby issues is to clear your cache. I know players get cross when the site say try this, but it WILL help some of you in some instances, so worth a try.

Further updates from the techies will be on here as & when I receive them.
  • Options
    Good Morning.

What does “ Clear your cache” mean, and...probably more important how do you do it?

For those tech minded sniggering in the back, try machining a curved handrail on a spindle 😊
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    edited March 2021
    tomgoodun said:

Good Morning.

What does “ Clear your cache” mean, and...probably more important how do you do it?

For those tech minded sniggering in the back, try machining a curved handrail on a spindle 😊

i think this is how you do it Tom
    this is for chrome
    top right hand corner click the 3 dots
    click history , a box will appear click the history at the top of the box
    all your history is on the right click clear browsing data top left
    your settings will appear with a big white box middle of screen 5 options appear but at the top will be time range click all time
    you can decide which boxes to tick which includes cache images and files
    i click the first four boxes but don't tick the password box
    once ticked clear data

hope this helps mate gl

• Options
    stokefc said:

tomgoodun said:

Good Morning.

i think this is how you do it Tom
    this is for chrome
    top right hand corner click the 3 dots
    click history , a box will appear click the history at the top of the box
    all your history is on the right click clear browsing data top left
    your settings will appear with a big white box middle of screen 5 options appear but at the top will be time range click all time
    you can decide which boxes to tick which includes cache images and files
    i click the first four boxes but don't tick the password box
    once ticked clear data

hope this helps mate gl

Thanks Sean.
    If I do that, how do I remember the names of the por....erm, really important sites I’ve googled .
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    Does it automatically Tom any sites you have visited will be deleted from your history
    it only takes a few seconds to do Tom , if you have alot of history it may take a few minutes to delete , i delete mine regulary and it only takes a few seconds before all history is deleted
  • Options
    Just wanted to update on lobby, is back to not showing when registered, games opening late, slight freeze in action time etc. Seemed to be fixed midweek but has progressively got worse again.