You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Comments

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

You can't educate stupid, even when said stupid needed hospital care for 4 days.
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774

You can't educate stupid, even when said stupid needed hospital care for 4 days.

Probably viral immune escape.
  • Options
    Imagine getting to 57 years old and still being this stupid and gullible.

The nurse wrote: "We have had a strained relationship over the past 18 months and some of this was due to her belief that Covid-19 wasn't real and that vaccines were dangerous.

"Today in hospital she died of complications caused by Covid, she spent the last month of her life without any family around her and her last memories were of sheer terror at having to be intubated and not knowing if she would wake up.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/anti-vax-mum-dies-covid-24807895
  • Options
    Imagine folks not understanding about breakthrough cases.
    A weak vaccine allows variants of a virus,that could become more deadly.
    Science says it’s the vaxxed that create the variants.
  • Options
    A Chilling reminder that these Covidiots walk amongst us.
  • Options
    edited August 2021

You’re propaganda is top notch,but your science knowledge is nowhere to be seen.
  • Options
    chilling said:

You’re propaganda is top notch,but your science knowledge is nowhere to be seen.

Your irony is top notch.

A Chilling reminder.....
  • Options

chilling said:

Your irony is top notch.

A Chilling reminder.....
    As always, let it pan out.
    I presume these threads can be bumped in the months and years ahead.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,698
    chilling said:

Imagine folks not understanding about breakthrough cases.
    A weak vaccine allows variants of a virus,that could become more deadly.
    Science says it’s the vaxxed that create the variants.

Iv'e said this before , i didn't think you believed in covid and it was all a master plan
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,218
    edited August 2021
    I'd much rather have the vaccine, however experimental, and know I was much more protected, than not have the vaccine and run the risk of dying from a virus that does kill people. I'd rather believe the Doctors and Scientists, who I listen to nearly every day, telling us you are far safer being vaccinated than not.

Having been in ICU for 5 days with COVID, and nearly 2 weeks total in hospital, I can assure you, COVID is something everyone needs protecting from.

I'll be first in the queue for the Booster jab too.
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

I'd much rather have the vaccine, however experimental, and know I was much more protected, than not have the vaccine and run the risk of dying from a virus that does kill people. I'd rather believe the Doctors and Scientists, who I listen to nearly every day, telling us you are far safer being vaccinated than not.

Having been in ICU for 5 days with COVID, and nearly 2 weeks total in hospital, I can assure you, COVID is something everyone needs protecting from.

So what’s your reasoning behind your family and work colleagues not being admitted to hospital?
  • Options
    chilling said:

MISTY4ME said:

So what’s your reasoning behind your family and work colleagues not being admitted to hospital?
    What's your reasoning behind eating crayons?

Do you think everyone should be impacted by Covid exactly the same way?
  • Options

chilling said:

MISTY4ME said:

What's your reasoning behind eating crayons?

Do you think everyone should be impacted by Covid exactly the same way?
    Exposure to a virus doesn’t mean you will get infected.

That’s why somebody in an office or in fact anywhere, that sneezes their bonce off,doesn’t infect everybody. Cast your mind back.
  • Options
    I’ll clear it all up for those that love their instruction.
    Now that’s sorted it.

• Options
    edited August 2021
    chilling said:

Now that’s sorted it.

The same Clive Dix who also said this?

Think you can take any comments by him with a pinch of salt.

• Options
    edited August 2021

chilling said:

Now that’s sorted it.

The same Clive Dix who also said this?

Think you can take any comments by him with a pinch of salt.

Well, he has lots of qualifications and experience on his CV.
    Ok,lets scrub him off along with Whitty and Fau Chi.
    Who’s left?
    The technicians in the labs that are using equipment that can’t distinguish whether a virus is infectious or not. Or even if it is a virus they’re looking at.

Prof Ferguson set the standard. The bar is low.

Maybe asks your own doctor of their thoughts.
    Maybe they might be able to explain everything in great detail.

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,218
    edited August 2021
    chilling said:

MISTY4ME said:

All the family has had COVID now, wife and daughters at the same time as me, and all felt rough, but recovered ok, and may well have a better immune system than me (though I've never had Flu in my life)

My daughter Misty, who's now back from Uni, caught COVID from Summer holiday job, and was really rough and self isolated in her room, but I was very glad that I'd had my two jabs, and my wife and eldest daughter were too, and thankfully none of us caught COVID again

It's obviously totally your choice whether you choose to be vaccinated @chilling , I don't know anyone who has died from the vaccination.....but I know a few that have died from COVID and weren't vaccinated.

Stay safe and Good Luck
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

chilling said:

MISTY4ME said:

All the family has had COVID now, wife and daughters at the same time as me, and all felt rough, but recovered ok, and may well have a better immune system than me (though I've never had Flu in my life)

My daughter Misty, who's now back from Uni, caught COVID from Summer holiday job, and was really rough and self isolated in her room, but I was very glad that I'd had my two jabs, and my wife and eldest daughter were too, and thankfully none of us caught COVID again

It's obviously totally your choice whether you choose to be vaccinated @chilling , I don't know anyone who has died from the vaccination.....but I know a few that have died from COVID and weren't vaccinated.

Stay safe and Good Luck
    That’s interesting, especially the you never having the flu before.
    Who out of those you’ve mentioned was the first to show symptoms?
    What treatment did you receive? Prophylactics, steroids,antibiotics,nebuliser etc?
    You have access to that info.

I’ve stated before that a friends 97year old mother was in hospital for two weeks with supposed COVID. She’s been out for months and is fine.
    An A+E worker, 59year old, that I know, has been tested positive 3 times,never had any symptoms. A mates bro who was seriously ill, then supposedly picked up COVID in hospital,is still at home waiting for a heart op.
    Not one staff member at my local supermarket has been off ill since early 2020.
    Hundreds of thousands of customers would have gone through the checkouts since early 2020.

Since receiving jabs,a former footie teammate has had a stroke,my brother in-laws bro had sepsis two weeks after his 2nd shot,and was very ill in hospital.

The protocol in hospitals has looked very dodgy from the off.

Yeah, each to their own on choice.
    Be lucky.