You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Right Said Fred

Comments

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    chilling said:

chilling said:

chilling said:

QAnon?
    Anti-Vax?
    Covid denier?
    Conspiracy nutjob?

This all sounds very, very familiar.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/93yjzp/qanon-anti-vaxxer-called-covid-a-hoax-even-as-his-lungs-stopped-functioning

Are you getting paid for your propaganda links?

Can you give me a 100% guarantee that you know what ingredients have been injected into you?
    And that you know what purpose those ingredients are supposed to serve?

Btw, COVID does exist,it’s an acronym.

Chris Whitty stated we need to treat the virus as a common flu.

Please tune into the conspiracy thread for just a slice on vaccine ‘oops‘ moments.

The Naz is in Australia are doing a fine job.
    They are taking an interesting approach, especially after what Mr Whitty called it.

PTO.
    As previously stated, need to see your qualifications please.
    Otherwise questions from no marks aren't getting answered.
    So you don’t have a clue what’s been injected into you. Ok.
    So you have zero qualifications or experience to attempt to talk with any kind of authority about vaccinations, medical science and virology. Ok.

No mark.
    Just relaying what the experts have stated.

So you huff and puff about anti-vaxxers( COVID ),yet you’re not sure what’s in your jabs or what their purpose is?
    An interesting angle to say the least.

I'm not sure why you keep asking me questions as I've made it very clear that until you can provide some qualifications or expertise then I ain't answering a no mark.

Perhaps you are having trouble 'excepting' this.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    VespaPX said:

"So you have zero qualifications or experience to attempt to talk with any kind of authority about vaccinations, medical science and virology. Ok.

No mark".

As usual, revert to name calling.
    How old are you, 10?

No mark is name calling now? You're being a bit of a snowflake.
    It's like calling someone irrelevant.

Which describes you perfectly; an irrelevant no mark on anything to do with vaccines, virology or medical science.
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774

I'm not sure why you keep asking me questions as I've made it very clear that until you can provide some qualifications or expertise then I ain't answering a no mark.

Why does the net carry info on the most complex things out there?
    For folks to research,study,and learn, if that’s their choice.
    Considering the world has taken on trillions in debt,and that will in at least part need to be paid back, then it’s definitely worth having a little look as to what led to the debt,and job losses,longer NHS waiting lists etc.
    You just can’t be a rsed to think for yourself, or do any research.

How about a straight forward easy question,an easy one for you to reply to.
    Who is your go to person for info on the pandemic? Your reliable source.

While I’m here can I ask another question?
    My washing machine has cycles for whites and colours.
    Is my washing machine racist? It was made in Germany.

• Options
    edited September 2021
    chilling said:

Why does the net carry info on the most complex things out there?
    For folks to research,study,and learn, if that’s their choice.
    Considering the world has taken on trillions in debt,and that will in at least part need to be paid back, then it’s definitely worth having a little look as to what led to the debt,and job losses,longer NHS waiting lists etc.
    You just can’t be a rsed to think for yourself, or do any research.

How about a straight forward easy question,an easy one for you to reply to.
    Who is your go to person for info on the pandemic? Your reliable source.

While I’m here can I ask another question?
    My washing machine has cycles for whites and colours.
    Is my washing machine racist? It was made in Germany.

I think we all know the types of websites you consult for your ''research''.

Qualifications and expertise please, otherwise no answers. Pretty simple stuff, even for a no mark.

You can't even quote on here properly yet expect to be taken seriously about subjects such as vaccines and medical science? lol
  • Options
  • Options

I think we all know the types of websites you consult for your ''research''.

Qualifications and expertise please, otherwise no answers. Pretty simple stuff, even for a no

mark.

As previously stated, need to see your qualifications please.
    Otherwise questions from no marks aren't getting answered.

Your no mark experts.
    Come on, tell me who your secret scientist is. Hopefully none of this lot.

• Options

You like to refer to small pox vaccines that actually worked,they gave immunity.
    Tetanus etc work.

COVID ‘gene therapy shots,’as is stated by theFDA and the manufacturers,are not giving immunity. Folks take vaccinations to travel to certain countries for ‘immunity.‘

Surely even you can understand that.

I’m not expecting a reply.

• Options
    There’s a rosette on the way to hhyf, after spotting excepting.
    Pin it on the wall with the others. Oh,there are no others.
  • Options
    chilling said:

There’s a rosette on the way to hhyf, after spotting excepting.
    Pin it on the wall with the others. Oh,there are no others.

I 'except' you are a no mark, without exception.

Please learn to quote properly too.
  • Options
    eXPeRiMEnTAl

• Options

eXPeRiMEnTAl

As a rule, vaccines are generally pulled after 50 deaths.

• Options
    Ah, VAERS. Almost as reliable as when you screenshotted a Daily Mail comments section as part of your evidence.

VAERS; a place where anyone can report anything, no proof required.

• Options
    Most people associated with the technical side of such systems, think the reports are a small percentage of the real figures.
  • Options
    Are the doctors reporting on Vaers?
  • Options
    chilling said:

Most people associated with the technical side of such systems, think the reports are a small percentage of the real figures.

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-critical-thinking-health/dont-fall-vaers-scare-tactic

• Options

chilling said:

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-critical-thinking-health/dont-fall-vaers-scare-tactic

Sounds very similar to dying ‘ with’ COVID.
  • Options
    Keep using VAERS or the Daily Hate comments section to back up your claims, it's laughable.

You're Chilling, on the SkyPoker forum. You have zero qualifications or experience on any of the topics you pontificate on. You attempt to sound like a voice of authority on subjects as complex as medical science and virology, but you're a total no mark who doesn't know anything.

The line above about the claim someone's pen1s swelling to 10 times its normal size is ironic, given that we have to deal with a couple of massive c0cks in these parts.

Utter no mark.
  • Options

Keep using VAERS or the Daily Hate comments section to back up your claims, it's laughable.

You're Chilling, on the SkyPoker forum. You have zero qualifications or experience on any of the topics you pontificate on. You attempt to sound like a voice of authority on subjects as complex as medical science and virology, but you're a total no mark who doesn't know anything.

The line above about the claim someone's pen1s swelling to 10 times its normal size is ironic, given that we have to deal with a couple of massive c0cks in these parts.

Utter no mark.

I think you’ll find that out of thousands of posts by myself, there’s very few Daily mail articles .
    So, you’re discriminating against anybody that wants to make a comment in the comments section of the Mail?
    You’re stereotyping?
  • Options

Utter no mark.

Are there other media outlets that have comments sections that you want to cancel?

Any recommendations for an unbiased news outlet?
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    I trust Dr Chris Smith, who is a virologist Doctor used by the BBC.

He speaks on BBC Breakfast regularly. I'd much rather listen to a British expert in his field, than reports off the internet.

If you don't want to believe what he, and the majority of the Doctors in the World are advising, just pop on a COVID ward in a hospital, without a mask and do a bit of voluntary work comforting the people who are dying.

Some people in the World are lucky and may be immune from COVID/SARS or whatever this virus is, but I can assure you from personal experience, its not something you want to catch

Stay safe .........and you're more likely to be safe yourself, and from giving COVID to others by being vaccinated

..... remember it isn't just about you being ok,

Fau Chi is actually Fauci