You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Right Said Fred

Comments

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,368

Why listen to medical experts, virologists and scientists, who have spent many years studying their fields to become experts, when you can just get your medical advice and guidance from Chilling, Vespa and Right Said Fred.

Complete no marks who spend too much time on Youtube and conspiracy shite websites. Their arrogance is almost as astonishing as their stupidity.

Come on. "Deeply dippy". Surely. Open goal :)
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774

Why listen to medical experts, virologists and scientists, who have spent many years studying their fields to become experts, when you can just get your medical advice and guidance from Chilling, Vespa and Right Said Fred.

Complete no marks who spend too much time on Youtube and conspiracy shite websites. Their arrogance is almost as astonishing as their stupidity.

I thought Chris Whitty was an expert.
    I thought Dr Fau Chi was an expert.
    I thought everybody that went forward to the mike regarding the ‘ COVID’ was an expert.
    They’ve all repeatedly lied, as I’ve shown.
    Are you having trouble excepting they’ve lied, even with the evidence?
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Jac35 said:

Chilling
    Let’s say that you’re correct. You’ve done your history on vaccines etc and come to your conclusion.

Why have so many people had the jab then?
    The highest profile figures across the world have had the vaccine. They no doubt will also have teams of people who look into these things and advise.
    The worlds leading medical figures urge us to get the vaccine and we would have to assume that they know their stuff

Why are you correct and they’re all wrong?
    With respect, i’m slightly doubtful that you’re more medically qualified or smarter than all of these people

Why have so many had the jab?
    Probably because as one of my sisters said, the government want us to.

How do know high profile figures have had a jab? Because they said so, or you saw it on tv?
    I don’t think all the worlds leading medical advisors actually advise getting the jab.
    Have you trawled foreign news?
    ‘ They ‘ have already admitted to only a small percentage of deaths were due to ‘ COVID’.
    That’s here and in the US.
    The PCR tests don’t work, they admit that. Yet no cases or deaths have ever been deducted.
    Every day there’s a story that includes over 640,000 COVID deaths in the US, blah blah.
    That’s after what the experts have already admitted to.

India,what’s happened there?
    Lacking propaganda.
    India may by now not even be in the top 100 for ‘ COVID’ deaths by capita.

I have researched vaccines,Mers, SARS,HIV, Zika,the immune system,treating cancer, Malaria,Marburg, Ebola , polio , and many others.

I’ve done my research.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    chilling said:

Jac35 said:

Chilling
    Let’s say that you’re correct. You’ve done your history on vaccines etc and come to your conclusion.

The highest profile figures across the world have had the vaccine. They no doubt will also have teams of people who look into these things and advise.
    The worlds leading medical figures urge us to get the vaccine and we would have to assume that they know their stuff

With respect, i’m slightly doubtful that you’re more medically qualified or smarter than all of these people

How do know high profile figures have had a jab? Because they said so, or you saw it on tv?
    I don’t think all the worlds leading medical advisors actually advise getting the jab.
    ‘ They ‘ have already admitted to only a small percentage of deaths were due to ‘ COVID’.
    The PCR tests don’t work, they admit that. Yet no cases or deaths have ever been deducted.
    Every day there’s a story that includes over 640,000 COVID deaths in the US, blah blah.

Lacking propaganda.

I have researched vaccines,Mers, SARS,HIV, Zika,the immune system,treating cancer, Malaria,Marburg, Ebola , polio , and many others.

I’ve done my research.

• Options
    chilling said:

I thought everybody that went forward to the mike regarding the ‘ COVID’ was an expert.
    Accepting.

As I said, complete no mark.
  • Options
    edited September 2021

chilling said:

Accepting.

Is that all you’ve got? Pointing out a spelling mistake after an 18+months pandemic?

What do you think will happen after the jab trials?
    Do you think the Pfizer will be the global jab?
    Will the Astra be discarded? Along with all the others?

Fau Chi only ever goes on about the US makers of the jabs.
    Never mentions all the other manufacturers.
    What’s the reasoning behind that? There are 100’s of millions of non US made jabs. Or are there?

If you’ve had an Astra , you might no be worthy.

Always interested in your thoughts hhyf.
  • Options
    chilling said:

chilling said:

Accepting.

Is that all you’ve got? Pointing out a spelling mistake after an 18+months pandemic?

What’s the reasoning behind that? There are 100’s of millions of non US made jabs. Or are there?

It wasn't a spelling mistake, it was completely the wrong word.

I guess it was 50/50 as to whether you'd get the right word or not. Win some, lose some.

You're a no mark and you won't be getting my thoughts.

Feel free to continue with your inane, crackpot ramblings though. If nothing else, they are always good for a chuckle.
  • Options

chilling said:

chilling said:

Accepting.

I guess it was 50/50 as to whether you'd get the right word or not. Win some, lose some.

Feel free to continue with your inane, crackpot ramblings though. If nothing else, they are always good for a chuckle.
    Will do.
    What are you currently doing?
    Isolating?
    Masking?
    Jabbing?
    Social distancing?
    Waiting for instruction?

March 2020 it was go home and isolate if one felt rough.
    What changed?

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,486
    VespaPX said:

It’s a bit old and tired
    Yes. Of course there are risks to assumptions. But we make assumptions every day based on the best evidence we have in front of us
    If leading medical guys say having the vaccine is the b
    chilling said:

Jac35 said:

Chilling

Lacking propaganda.

I’ve done my research.
    Have you done more research than Whitty etc?
    Are you more medically qualified?
  • Options

Have you done more research than Whitty etc?
    Are you more medically qualified?

I’m purely and simply going by Mr Whittys comments and statements.
    After all, he’s the expert,is he not? Then take notice of what he says.
    You’ve neither been paying attention or staying alert.

If you want to believe what an expert has to say, then take in what he says.
    Is listening to someone you regard as an expert such a difficult task?
    Mr Whitty is informing me,but apparently not yourself.
  • Options

chilling said:

chilling said:

Accepting.

There was the first influenza strain( novel).
    Then another ( novel)
    Then another (novel)
    Currently on No7?

And the flu shots often don’t reach 50% efficacy, as they report. Year after year that is.
    Do you think SARS 2 is something other than a coronavirus?

• Options
    chilling said:

chilling said:

chilling said:

Accepting.

There was the first influenza strain( novel).
    Then another ( novel)
    Then another (novel)
    Currently on No7?

And the flu shots often don’t reach 50% efficacy, as they report. Year after year that is.
    Do you think SARS 2 is something other than a coronavirus?

If you can demonstrate your qualifications to talk in detail on topics like vaccinations, medical science and virology, then I'll consider answering some of your inane questions.

Until you can demonstrate said qualifications, then you remain a complete no mark and your questions will go unanswered.

Can't wait to see these qualifications....
  • Options
    QAnon?
    Anti-Vax?
    Covid denier?
    Conspiracy nutjob?

This all sounds very, very familiar.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/93yjzp/qanon-anti-vaxxer-called-covid-a-hoax-even-as-his-lungs-stopped-functioning
  • Options
    edited September 2021

QAnon?
    Anti-Vax?
    Covid denier?
    Conspiracy nutjob?

https://www.vice.com/en/article/93yjzp/qanon-anti-vaxxer-called-covid-a-hoax-even-as-his-lungs-stopped-functioning

Are you getting paid for your propaganda links?

Can you give me a 100% guarantee that you know what ingredients have been injected into you?
    And that you know what purpose those ingredients are supposed to serve?

Btw, COVID does exist,it’s an acronym.

Chris Whitty stated we need to treat the virus as a common flu.

Please tune into the conspiracy thread for just a slice on vaccine ‘oops‘ moments.

The Naz is in Australia are doing a fine job.
    They are taking an interesting approach, especially after what Mr Whitty called it.

PTO.
  • Options
    Had better pop this in for the faint hearted.

If Bill is doing the numbers, it could be BS, obv.

• Options
    chilling said:

QAnon?
    Anti-Vax?
    Covid denier?
    Conspiracy nutjob?

Can you give me a 100% guarantee that you know what ingredients have been injected into you?

Please tune into the conspiracy thread for just a slice on vaccine ‘oops‘ moments.

They are taking an interesting approach, especially after what Mr Whitty called it.

PTO.
    As previously stated, need to see your qualifications please.
    Otherwise questions from no marks aren't getting answered.
  • Options

chilling said:

QAnon?
    Anti-Vax?
    Covid denier?
    Conspiracy nutjob?

PTO.
    So you don’t have a clue what’s been injected into you. Ok.
  • Options
    chilling said:

chilling said:

QAnon?
    Anti-Vax?
    Covid denier?
    Conspiracy nutjob?

PTO.
    So you have zero qualifications or experience to attempt to talk with any kind of authority about vaccinations, medical science and virology. Ok.

No mark.
  • Options

chilling said:

chilling said:

QAnon?
    Anti-Vax?
    Covid denier?
    Conspiracy nutjob?

PTO.
    So you have zero qualifications or experience to attempt to talk with any kind of authority about vaccinations, medical science and virology. Ok.

No mark.
    Just relaying what the experts have stated.

So you huff and puff about anti-vaxxers( COVID ),yet you’re not sure what’s in your jabs or what their purpose is?
    An interesting angle to say the least.

• Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,077
    edited September 2021
    "So you have zero qualifications or experience to attempt to talk with any kind of authority about vaccinations, medical science and virology. Ok.

No mark".

As usual, revert to name calling.
    How old are you, 10?