You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

EURO 2024

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,226

Stunning save, especially in the context of the game.
  • lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,723
    What a great refereeing performance tonight, he let the game flow which helped make for a great game, he deserves to be in charge of the final or at least a semi final after that display and it makes a change to be praising the ref instead of condemning him.
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,597
    lucy4 said:

Not sure whether one Nation can use it's own standards to call out the actions of another Nations citizens.

Whether they like it or not Nationalistic sentiment is on the rise and simply because you have a set of principles that differs, that does not necessarily mean that an opposing view is wrong.

The question should be hoe does Turkey characterise the groups ideology.

Being offended is not a crime, what offends you may not offend me. It's purely subjective. Football is a sport, its governing bodies are not the police, ethics committee or moral judge. Being as corrupt and money centric as it is, it has only the low ground to occupy when it comes to morals, standards and ethics.

Sport once ostracised Tommie Smith and John Carlos for a political gesture. Years later they were hailed as heroes.

You can imagine the England squad saying to Southgate we need a bit of team bonding to boost our morale,maybe a bit of rock music or some garage hip hop stuff to get us pumped up for the Swiss game. Southgate says leave it to me lads I'll sort something out...🤣
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,873
    Meanwhile Germany slip up Spain the Team to beat......
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,429
    lucy4 said:

You can imagine the England squad saying to Southgate we need a bit of team bonding to boost our morale,maybe a bit of rock music or some garage hip hop stuff to get us pumped up for the Swiss game. Southgate says leave it to me lads I'll sort something out...🤣

I know they are playing awfully but there is no need for that. :D
    edited July 6
    Boosts,Super Boosts & Free Bets on todays football surely one has gotta come in... :D

• rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,355
    lucy4 said:

Boosts,Super Boosts & Free Bets on todays football surely one has gotta come in... :D

Did you not fancy Harry Kane @ evs for a shot on target with Sky.
    rabdeniro said:

lucy4 said:

Did you not fancy Harry Kane @ evs for a shot on target with Sky.
    I don't really use Sky Bet that much as I'm barred from all their promotions/offers, I'll wait for the teams and see how they'll line up before I decide whether to deposit and bet on it.
    lucy4 said:

If my drunken calculations are correct I've laid out £35 and returned £55 so all is good.

The only question that remains is does Southgate have the balls to drop Kane and go all out youngsters attacking...I don't think so.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,873
    The rub of it......... Linekers third leg joke.
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,975
    they took it to penalties I saw the celebrations and the craziness, penalties against switzeland they will really need to step it up to get past netherlands.

if somehow england win it all the nazi pub wont shut up for months. I just hope if we do win it all the winning goals are scored by black players as it would make their the **** down the pub position look even more ridicolous then it already is.
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,597
    You are getting boring now. Either change the record or stfu.

I'm sure if anybody can recognise the pub you keep calling a nazi pub you are going to be on the wrong end of a libel suit.

I'd give you credit if you had the balls to name it and the location but you wont.

In fact now I understand why you always have tension and strife in your life.