You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

EURO 2024

Comments

• DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,975
    lucy4 said:

I mean it was never a penalty that was the only outragous thing the ref got wrong, but then it was a pretty major one and I can see why the player would be annoyed at that.
  • lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,723
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,873
    Spain different, England need one of these in goal...... hic!

• TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,597
    Doubleme said:

waller02 said:

Doubleme said:

lucy4 said:

Doubleme said:

Brilliant decision by southgate to take kane and foden off byebye englanda

That aged well...
    well it didnt but then at least I had the Kahoonas to comment as happening rather then waiting to only comment once everything definitely decided like everyone else.
    Everyone was crying out for Kane to be taken off, he looks like he is running in treacle
    hes not what he once was thats for sure. Well when England win the whole thing I will have to be in effective lockdown for months because of those people at the NAZI PUB round the corner from me.

there goes my safety for this side of christmas.
    Idiot
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,597
    lucy4 said:

Photoshopped. Pickford wore green last night.

lucy4 said:

Photoshopped. Pickford wore green last night.
    Well spotted, you can't trust anything these days.
    edited July 12
    German police officer who is spitting image of Gareth Southgate gets serenaded by England fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUpIsTAnjd0
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,429
    edited July 12
    Doubleme said:

waller02 said:

Doubleme said:

lucy4 said:

Doubleme said:

That aged well...
    well it didnt but then at least I had the Kahoonas to comment as happening rather then waiting to only comment once everything definitely decided like everyone else.
    Everyone was crying out for Kane to be taken off, he looks like he is running in treacle
    hes not what he once was thats for sure. Well when England win the whole thing I will have to be in effective lockdown for months because of those people at the NAZI PUB round the corner from me.

It's great to hear that N azis are less of a threat after Christmas. If only we'd have known that in the late 1930's maybe a few presents and a turkey dinner could have avoided WW2.
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,768
    C'mon England do it for doubleme
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,429
    stokefc said:

C'mon England do it for doubleme

He seems to think that the N azis will be more of a threat if England win, strange.
    Enut said:

Doubleme said:

waller02 said:

Doubleme said:

lucy4 said:

Doubleme said:

That aged well...

It's great to hear that N azis are less of a threat after Christmas. If only we'd have known that in the late 1930's maybe a few presents and a turkey dinner could have avoided WW2.
    This thread has had 231 replies, some good, some not so, but @Enut wins post of the thread.
    edited July 12
    Gotta admit PP do put up some good banter videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH1o0c8z5l8
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,975
    Not even sure what I want in the final anymore. cant say why but maybe England winning might actually save me from danger instead of exposing me to it.

meh I guess what will be will be.
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 35,036
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 35,036
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,873
    It's a North/South thing been going on for Decades.