You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

EURO 2024

Comments

• mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,817
  • lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,723
  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,355
    Who do we want to win tonight, ah let me think, nane of them, so it's repeats of take the high road for me tonight.
    Would rather be tortured by that than watch Engurland v big heid Rodri, and another thing have you noticed that botox Beckham is on every advert, even one where his voice is dubbed over.
    rabdeniro said:

Who do we want to win tonight, ah let me think, nane of them, so it's repeats of take the high road for me tonight.
    Would rather be tortured by that than watch Engurland v big heid Rodri, and another thing have you noticed that botox Beckham is on every advert, even one where his voice is dubbed over.

I thought this the other day and it's not that he needs the money, the latest one I've seen is for Stella as if he's ever had a session on that before in his life.
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,597
    lucy4 said:

rabdeniro said:

I thought this the other day and it's not that he needs the money, the latest one I've seen is for Stella as if he's ever had a session on that before in his life.
    I though it was a session on Stella that was the problem. Was she not a friend of the nanny.
    rabdeniro said:

C'mon Rab. You know that if Scotland ever make a final nearly every Englishman would be rooting for them.

Of course it's not happening in this Universe, but somewhere in a parallel dimension there are impoverished Englishmen cursing William Wallace for Centuries of servitude to their Scottish overlords who will be willing on Scotland to beat the mighty San Marino in the Euro Final.

Isn't there ?
  • green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,926
    got sent this yesterday;

lucy4 said:

There's a fine line between success and failure in football.

It's called Hadrian's Wall.

rabdeniro said:

C'mon Rab. You know that if Scotland ever make a final nearly every Englishman would be rooting for them.

Of course it's not happening in this Universe, but somewhere in a parallel dimension there are impoverished Englishmen cursing William Wallace for Centuries of servitude to their Scottish overlords who will be willing on Scotland to beat the mighty San Marino in the Euro Final.

Isn't there ?
    Can always dream :) .
    After the last Euro Final when this happened Germany ain't taking any chances of a repeat performance... :D

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,873
    COME ON ENGLAND........

England's best Euro goal ever ? Seaman had just saved a Gary McAllister penalty and the rest as they say is history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op4zA-RWZQc
    Después de mucha deliberación, mi dinero está en España, Vamos españa.
    My last bets of the Euro's so far I'm about £100 up but that won't matter if we get there.