You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

The DOHHHHHHH Diary

Comments

• DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary":
    "It's disappointing that Sky have lost the away Ashes series.  :( How are BT suddenly managing to outbid sky for the rights of all these high profile and no doubt very expensive events" It seems to be a strategic move, part of a wider "land-grab". The numbers are eye-popping, & unsustainable. The Cricket authorities are short-sighted, too, imo. Sky TV did a great job - imo - with Cricket, but the TCCB or whoever showed no loyalty in return. Oddly, I wish The Open Golf had stayed with the BBC, they cover it so well, but again, money talks loudest. Golf coverage is Sky Sports Achilles heel, imo.  Anyway, NFL returns this week on Sky. They do that very well.   
    Posted by Tikay10
    This is what I thought. 

Are sky going to be able to survive through it?

I hope they're using good brm ;)

I haven't converted (or even added) BT sport yet. But it appears to get more and more tempting each week. 

The Champions League 'swing' seems like it'll be a real hurtful bodyshot for SS to recover from. 

A 'spiteful punch'. 

-----

Would love to be able to get into NFL. 

3 things it has going for it.....

a) The hype surrounding it, everyone I speak to seems to enjoy it now. 

b) The sheer volume of coverage.

c) The time of the live games. 

I say this every single year in the build up to the season. 

My lack of enjoyment seems to stem from a lack of knowledge and understanding. 

The same way 'noobs' always say cricket is boring and I can't understand why. They clearly don't understand the strategies and nuances of the game. 

I'm the same with NFL   :( 

-------

Went in a sports direct shop hoping to purchase a Rangers FC football shirt. 

I'm leading a campaign to get as many people to shop in sports direct as possible, for no other reason than to P Don off. 

Unfortunately they didn't sell them :( 

The tilt and stress that Sir Mike Ashley has caused the Great Don 90 over the last couple of years makes him, imo, one of the greatest football chairmen of the modern era. 

-----

Not much poker yesterday. 

Played for an hour, won 7 quid. 

Roll £1011ish

I say it every time, but I'm hoping for significant volume today!

gl all playing. 

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,575
    edited September 2015

Yeah, I've still not subscribed to BT Sports, but missing the CL makes me tempted.

Sky know what they are doing though, they'll be fine.

If you want to get interested in NFL, read some of Tighty's stuff, Next Door, he is brilliant.

It's all a bit above me at the moment (NFL) but I am enjoying it more & more. 

Roll on Friday.  
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,491
    edited September 2015
    Does it sound particularly ignorant to say, isn't it just Rugby for girls?
    edited September 2015
    Does it sound particularly ignorant to say, isn't it just Rugby for girls?
    Posted by Jac35
    Yes.
    edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : Yes.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thought it might :)
  • robertodrobertod Member Posts: 152
    edited September 2015
    years ago these 3 yanks who knew nfl but nothing about rugby turned up in Aldershot and said that they wanted to give it a try.( no pun intended). we played rugby union rules, not league. after the most basic of rule explanations ( throw the ball backwards, offside etc...) they played, they took a few knocks and guess what?... they absolutely loved it. if you think those guys are wimps jac35, you've obviously never played rugby. books and covers...
    edited September 2015

Sticky patch has been hit!

That'll teach me to brag.

Volume has been even slower than usual since the last update 5 days ago, and when I have played it hasn't gone good.

Played 4k zoom 5nl hands, mainly last night and this morning, and am down 7 buyins

http://i.imgur.com/ULEdUvE.png

I think they say the winrate is "regressing to the mean"

:(

I recently said I wouldn't play sky again until I wanted to play 20nl, but last night the tables looked ok and I was tilted after losing at zoom so I loaded a few up.

The games just turn me into a psycho.

I really do just lose the plot on here, I can actually feel the tilt in my feet, that's how tilting it is! ! ha
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Tomaszek Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £14.22
    TLum24 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £7.90
      Your hole cards
    • Q
    • A

skelterman Fold     
    Jashko Fold     
    UTRBABY Call  £0.10 £0.25 £22.44
    DOHHHHHHH Raise  £0.40 £0.65 £14.13
    Tomaszek Fold     
    TLum24 Call  £0.30 £0.95 £7.60
    UTRBABY Fold     
    Flop

• Q

TLum24 Check     
    DOHHHHHHH Bet  £0.60 £1.55 £13.53
    TLum24 Call  £0.60 £2.15 £7.00
    Turn

TLum24 Check     
    DOHHHHHHH Bet  £1.20 £3.35 £12.33
    TLum24 Call  £1.20 £4.55 £5.80
    River

TLum24 Bet  £1.00 £5.55 £4.80
    DOHHHHHHH Raise  £12.30 £17.85 £0.03
    TLum24 All-in  £4.80 £22.65 £0.00
    DOHHHHHHH Unmatched bet  £6.50 £16.15 £6.53
    TLum24 Show

DOHHHHHHH Show
    • Q
    • A

TLum24 Win Full House, 2s and 10s £14.93  £14.93
    Gonna be a fish...

"did I play this wrong?"

haaaaaaaaaa I don't even know anymore.

Massive mental leaks on here. And everywhere tbf.
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    mooksy Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £8.03
    rambo269 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £9.81
      Your hole cards

HmanDude Fold     
    DOHHHHHHH Raise  £0.30 £0.45 £9.70
    dave85 Fold     
    chri6417 Call  £0.30 £0.75 £2.80
    mooksy Call  £0.25 £1.00 £7.78
    rambo269 Call  £0.20 £1.20 £9.61
    Flop

• J

mooksy Bet  £1.20 £2.40 £6.58
    rambo269 Fold     
    DOHHHHHHH Raise  £2.80 £5.20 £6.90
    chri6417 Fold     
    mooksy Call  £1.60 £6.80 £4.98
    Turn

mooksy Check     
    DOHHHHHHH Bet  £6.80 £13.60 £0.10
    mooksy All-in  £4.98 £18.58 £0.00
    DOHHHHHHH Unmatched bet  £1.82 £16.76 £1.92
    mooksy Show

DOHHHHHHH Show

River

• A

mooksy Win Flush to the Jack £15.50  £15.50
    T-2, 9-2, F-U.

-------

I've been winning on unibet at least. 

Had managed to keep the roll above £1k going in to today.

Below that now, though !!!

Day is young though etc.

------

Weather still looks fine for tomorrow, so still looking forward to my first visit to Headingley for 7/8 years.

It's abit annoying the earliest train arrives in Headingley @ 10.35 and the game starts at 10-30. I thought they'd put something earlier on given it's a big game and decent crowd expected. :(

Mon the Tykes!

------

GL all grinding this weekend.

Hope you run, and more importantly play better than I am.

• F_IvanovicF_Ivanovic Member Posts: 2,399
    edited September 2015
    I know I've mentioned this before, buuuut: BETSIZING! It's too small. AQ hand - flop bet slightly on the small size. 63%? Would be going 70-80% pot. Turn is even worse tho - villain called flop so he obv has something. I'm targeting Qx hands and expecting to get their stack by the river. I still think worse pairs like 5x and 66-JJ would call another bet OTT of a bigger size. So will flush draws. £1.70 OTT would leave a little less than a PSB behind OTR. 

Be unbalanced with bet-sizing. You can get away with it at these stakes playing fishy players. You don't have to be completely unbalanced: you will still have some bluffs (mostly strong draws) when you bet big and some value when you bet small but 90% of the time just bet bigger with value.

55 hand I don't get your flop raise - 4 way a pot lead is going to be pretty strong unless player is known to spew/over-value with pot bets even multi-way. Just flat and play a turn/be prepared to maaaybe fold. (even tho it sucks!)
  • Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited September 2015
    Checking back after my holibobs and note that you had bloods taken and "something" was low.

Just wondering was it sodium? If so you might want to mention how much water you drink, pretty sure you mentioned a figure of 8 litres a day which seemed a bit excessive and you can suffer from over hydration. 

• Lambert180Lambert180 Member Posts: 12,197
    edited September 2015
    Checking back after my holibobs and note that you had bloods taken and "something" was low. Just wondering was it sodium? If so you might want to mention how much water you drink, pretty sure you mentioned a figure of 8 litres a day which seemed a bit excessive and you can suffer from over hydration. 
    Posted by Phantom66
    I've warned him about this too. I think 8 litres is actually an under-estimate aswell!
  • GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,203
    edited September 2015
    Unlikely to be sodium as JJ hasn't mentioned any craving for salt. 
    Possibly calcium
    Or
    Testosterone 

Hmmmm maybe DOHHHHHHHH isn't half the man he's made out to be! 
    Balding or full head of hair? 

edited September 2015

Hi all, sorry for late replies I've been away from poker for a few days. 

@Ivan, yes I fully agree with you re the bet sizing in the AQ hand, and in general. It's just a bad habit rather than any sort of lack of understanding (i think).

Bet sizing is a really easy thing to get right (in geenral) so I will make a concerted effort to concentrate more on it this week. 

re the set, I just expect to have the best hand more often than not, and don't expect him to fold, so I thought it was a pretty easy raise/gii. 

I'm not going to concede as easily on this 1 :)

If I look at the range I believe bets the flop (and doesn't fold to a raise) I've got a decent enough edge. j

Equity Win Tie  
    MP2  57.10%  56.53%  0.57% 5h5c
    MP3  42.90%  42.33%  0.57% JJ, 66-55, 64s+, 53s+, AsQs, KsQs, AsJs, KsJs, QsJs, AsTs, KsTs, QsTs, JsTs, As9s, Ks9s, Qs9s, Js9s, Ts9s, As8s, Ks8s, Qs8s, Js8s, Ts8s, 9s8s, As7s, Ks7s, Qs7s, Js7s, Ts7s, 9s7s, 8s7s, As6s, Ts6s, 9s6s, 8s6s, 7s6s, As5s, 9s5s, 8s5s, 7s5s, As4s, Ks4s, Qs4s, 7s4s, As3s, Ks3s, 6s3s, 4s3s, As2s, Ks2s, AJo, 65o, AsQd, AsQh, AsQc, AsTd, AsTh, AsTc, As9d, As9h, As9c, As8d, As8h, As8c, As7d, As7h, As7c, As6d, As6h, As6c, As5d, As5h, As5c, As4d, As4h, As4c, As3d, As3h, As3c, As2d, As2h, As2c, KsJd, KsJh, KsJc
    Of course if my range is off (all flushes, sets, (only 2p i put in was 65) as well as all AsXx and Ks with J) then it could change things alot. That's always the grey area i've noticed when analysing hands like this recently. 

I left out all hands like AJ, KJ, QJ without a spade and overpairs as I'd imagine these are unlijkely but who knows. 

If I take out half of the bare AsXx combos as well as 56 and the KsJx hands, I still have 53%

I can't imagine a range where it can be 'that' bad to try and gii. 

Although if you see any errors or if i'm missing anything plz let me know as I'm very new to approaching hand analysis in this way (which is kind of embarrassing given how long I've been playing). 

--------

Welcome back Phantom. 

Looking forward to the HU draw :D 

It wasn't sodium, just some very low vitamin levels. 

Although I did tell my doctor about going to the toilet alot. Which led to a discussion about how much liquid I drink and I got a stern telling off.

I'm working on lowering that. 

I've heard smokers say 1 of the things that's hard about quitting is keeping their hands busy.

I've noticed it with drinking too. 

Between hands or when there's a quiet spell in a session I always reach for a drink out of habit. It used to be cider, now it's water. 

Have started lowering that though, using portion control on my glasses of water!!!! *facepalm*

Having a half pint pot next to me rather than a 2 litre bottle means I gotta go down to the fridge for a re-fill which means sitting out etc. 

It's working. 

------

Full head of hair Geldy.

I noticed 1 or 2 grey ones t'other day.

So maybe not for much longer. 

edited September 2015

So the last few days have been poker light, which was probably needed due to me turning into a psycho again. 

I'm a terrible loser. 

Although it isn't the losing that's so bad, it's feeling inadequate in the games. 

Especially when those games are 2c/5c. 

I get all moany, and feel down about it. It's probably just the nature of poker. But I didn't win a pot for 5,000 hands against poor opposition.

You aren't human if that doesn't make you doubt what you're doing :)

tbf alot of the best poker players really aren't human imo. 

Neither is Don.

-------

Went to Headingley yesterday and witnessed the thumping at the hands of the cidermen. 

It was boiling in the sun and freezing in the shade. 

So I came home bright red. :/

Lyth looked class back against a modest county attack, but once he was out it was 1 way traffic. 

Very disappointing not to at least make a game of it. 

How can we have such a big edge in 4 day cricket and be so far off the pace in one day stuff?

:( 

-----

I've always wanted to, and planned to 1 day go and watch all sorts of live sports. 

I've only ever really been to (lots of) away grounds with DRFC and a few trips to Headingley/Scarborough to watch Yorks. 

Over the next few months I'm looking to try and get to some local grounds to watch some different teams and maybe some different sports such as Rugby League. (any suggestions welcome)

I think Bramall Lane is the only football league ground in yorkshire I haven't been to* (even though I studied in Sheffield and walked past it most days!) so I'm thinking of going through on Saturday to watch SheffU v Bury. 

-----

Until then, poker will be the primary focus. 

I need to get some momentum back, stop whining, complaining and asking mates to comment on every other hand I play. 

My work ethic really is poor, I've just got to knuckle down and get on with it.

Today I wont be doing much, I'm really nackered after yesterday despite sleeping 10 hours overnight and more to come after I click 'add post' here :(

Maybe an hour to ease back into it then tomorrow I'm going hard, tiredness or no tiredness! 

20nl here is on hold, I'm nowhere near ready to take it on. My focus at the moment is 100% on getting better and the micro stakes games elsewhere are a challenging enough platform to allow me to do that. 

Good Luck to all on the tables this week. 

*Rotherscums 'posh' new ground doesn't count! :P

• percival09percival09 Member Posts: 3,804
    edited September 2015
    So the last few days have been poker light, which was probably needed due to me turning into a psycho again.  I'm a terrible loser.  Although it isn't the losing that's so bad, it's feeling inadequate in the games.  Especially when those games are 2c/5c.  I get all moany, and feel down about it. It's probably just the nature of poker. But I didn't win a pot for 5,000 hands against poor opposition. You aren't human if that doesn't make you doubt what you're doing :)tbf alot of the best poker players really aren't human imo.  Neither is Don. ------- Went to Headingley yesterday and witnessed the thumping at the hands of the cidermen.  It was boiling in the sun and freezing in the shade.  So I came home bright red. :/ Lyth looked class back against a modest county attack, but once he was out it was 1 way traffic.  Very disappointing not to at least make a game of it.  How can we have such a big edge in 4 day cricket and be so far off the pace in one day stuff? :(  ----- I've always wanted to, and planned to 1 day go and watch all sorts of live sports.  I've only ever really been to (lots of) away grounds with DRFC and a few trips to Headingley/Scarborough to watch Yorks.  Over the next few months I'm looking to try and get to some local grounds to watch some different teams and maybe some different sports such as Rugby League. (any suggestions welcome) I think Bramall Lane is the only football league ground in yorkshire I haven't been to* (even though I studied in Sheffield and walked past it most days!) so I'm thinking of going through on Saturday to watch SheffU v Bury.  ----- Until then, poker will be the primary focus.  I need to get some momentum back, stop whining, complaining and asking mates to comment on every other hand I play.  My work ethic really is poor, I've just got to knuckle down and get on with it. Today I wont be doing much, I'm really nackered after yesterday despite sleeping 10 hours overnight and more to come after I click 'add post' here :( Maybe an hour to ease back into it then tomorrow I'm going hard, tiredness or no tiredness!  20nl here is on hold, I'm nowhere near ready to take it on. My focus at the moment is 100% on getting better and the micro stakes games elsewhere are a challenging enough platform to allow me to do that.  Good Luck to all on the tables this week.  *Rotherscums 'posh' new ground doesn't count! :P
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    1 - lol. interesting. why???

---- passes through sports without reading ----

2 - oversleeping, like undersleeping, can make you less energetic and less productive the following day, so don't be surprised! find that sweet spot, for most it's around 8 hours, and for those machines amongst us it's about 2 hours (batesy)

• F_IvanovicF_Ivanovic Member Posts: 2,399
    edited September 2015
    You've got to remember that villain donk pot bet into 3 players; I think that generally means: Flush/Set/Good 2 pair (mostly J6s and J5s, I included some 56 tho) TP + decent FD. I think the bare NFD doesn't pot flop; mostly I think players c/c, c/r or lead smaller with it. Maybe I'm overthinking that tho, I dunno. Anyway, I did a quick range analysis myself but still included a couple combos of bare NFD and came out with 42% equity. I maybe could/should have included a few more flushes given he called with 92ss but it shouldn't change it too much.

Either way; it's hard to see how we can be more than 50%, which is the minimum of what we need to raise. On a blank turn we have 39% so I think calling flop/turn and seeing river is going to be better than raising anywhere.
    edited September 2015

Updating here because I've imposed a self ban on me moaning anywhere else. 

So much for 'easing back into it'.

Tilted to ****. 

15 hundred hands, down 150xbb ish. 

Didn't run very well, but I'm not at all Rsd about that. 

It's becoming apparent that I'm no better at this game than 5nl regulars on a supposedly soft site. 

That is a horrible thought! 

That makes me want to smash my mouse more than losing x amount of flips in a row could. 

An incredibly annoying incident happend when I 3b my AK sb v bb. 

He 4b to $5 which I thought was a shove so obviously snap called. 

The flop came JJ2.

I thought we were all in, but no.

Had to put the last 15c in when my equity had halved. 

I've said a few times it's not about the money. 

But it is about my ev line !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again logging off to go to bed tilted to bugg ery. 

It's a good job I can sleeep like 24 hours a day in any circumstances if required otherwise this stupid game wud keep me up at night. 

-----

Think Andy Murray is the only person alive more tiltted than I am right now, hopefully he can take this match to 5 sets.

Mon the Scot. 

---------

Roll £1003.61

Back tomorrow. 

edited September 2015

Now listen up JJ.

I've been as supportive of you as anyone, & I can't tell you how much respect I have for you for quitting the drink, & addressing these health issues.

But I'm not here to blow smoke up your rear end today.

You can play poker pretty decent - the bankroll proves that, & you know all the level three stuff which most of us cba with.

But you gotta deal with this tilt thing. You are not an adolescent teenager, you are an adult. Tilt is bad. It's a leak, a weakness, & one that is easily cured.

Pretty sure you said you had read The Mental Game of Poker? Well READ IT AGAIN.

If you are getting as tilted as you say, you have 2 clear options. Not three, not one, two.

1) Quit poker. Now. You are a recreational, why do something that upsets you? Poker bad beat stories tilt me to death - so I don't read them or listen to them. If playing poker tilts you, quit poker.

2) Cure the tilt problem. If you can quit drinking, you can cure tilt. JFDI. 

You sorted the alcohol thing.

You are sorting the health thing. 

Sort that tilt, & that'll be the trifecta. 

***                      ***                    ****

Great news about Jason Somerville overnight, last I heard he was 1 of 6. Love that kid. A one man acquisition tool.

****                     ****                *****

What was your take on the "obstructed fielder dismissal" thing, with Stokes? Them Aussies will stop at nothing to win. Cricket used to be a Gentleman's game. Then Australia came to the party & ruined it. 

edited September 2015
    Now listen up JJ. I've been as supportive of you as anyone, & I can't tell you how much respect I have for you for quitting the drink, & addressing these health issues. But I'm not here to blow smoke up your rear end today. You can play poker pretty decent - the bankroll proves that, & you know all the level three stuff which most of us cba with.   But you gotta deal with this tilt thing. You are not an adolescent teenager, you are an adult. Tilt is bad. It's a leak, a weakness, & one that is easily cured. Pretty sure you said you had read The Mental Game of Poker? Well READ IT AGAIN. If you are getting as tilted as you say, you have 2 clear options. Not three, not one, two. 1) Quit poker. Now. You are a recreational, why do something that upsets you? Poker bad beat stories tilt me to death - so I don't read them or listen to them. If playing poker tilts you, quit poker. 2) Cure the tilt problem. If you can quit drinking, you can cure tilt. JFDI.                           ***                      ***                    **** Great news about Jason Somerville overnight, last I heard he was 1 of 6. Love that kid. A one man acquisition tool.                           ****                     ****                ***** What was your take on the "obstructed fielder dismissal" thing, with Stokes? Them Aussies will stop at nothing to win. Cricket used to be a Gentleman's game. Then Australia came to the party & ruined it.   
    Posted by Tikay10
    I thought it was great theatre. 
    A lot different to the backing up thing where you can warn the batsmen first. This is such a one off that I can understand the appeal. He did have to go of course once they appealed.
    I don't like the way they've flipped it around.
    For me it's much better to have the one dayers first. There's normally a bit of spice in them and it sets up the tests nicely.
    edited September 2015

!!!

-----

Hi TK. 

The tilt stuff is new to me. It was something I never expected to happen, perhaps naively. 

It comes from trying hard at something and not getting the desired results. (and by results, I mean performance)

When I'm not really trying and merely 'doing enough to get by', as has previously been the case, my expectations have been low and therefore performance tilt has never been an issue. 

The way to stop the tilt is to get better. 

I know I play recreationally, but to me there are different types of recreational players. 

The enjoyment comes from overcoming challenges and winning. Alot of those challenges are intrinsic battles with myself. 

This is no doubt the most challenging game I've ever played. It really is like nothing else, and the rewards of playing well and being successful are great. 

Thinking a hand through on the river and making a call with 3rd pair in a big pot for the correct reasons  against a competent opponent and seeing the bluff is immensely satisfying for me, regardless of the stakes I'm playing. 

Would I enjoy sitting in games where I'm significantly worse than the other 5 players and got outplayed every time? No. I would not play. I can't win without being lucky and this doesn't interest me.  

Would I enjoy sitting in games where I'm significantly better than the other 5 players, for example 5 people who didn't know the rules of poker? No. I would not do it. Where is the challenge?

But there's just enough competative edge in the games to keep me coming back for more, the wins are great and the losses (although not financially) hurt just enough to make me strive to win. 

-----

If you put a 20 piece jigsaw in front of my old man, he wouldn't bother with it. 

If you put a 5,000 piece jigsaw in front of my 4 yr old cousin, he wouldn't bother with it.

Switch them round and they'd both enjoy the challenge of their respective puzzles, and although there may be periods of negative emotion during the attempt to complete the puzzle, the satisfaction of completing the challenge makes it worth it. 

It's definitely the challenge I think, there needs to be that competative edge to spark the desire to be successful and motivate me and others to keep coming back and playing games such as poker. 

Winning is the nuts. 

(Nothing against players who just enjoy a game win/lose/draw of course. But that isn't me.)

-----

I just need to strive to work harder, and I will do. 

My tilt issues are all intrinsic, I don't start punting buyins on the tables or absuing other players or anything like that. 

I just get alot of disappointment and frustration at myself for not being better than I am. 

Only 1 way to sort that. 

---------------------

On a ligter note (is it lighter?) :/ the Ben Stokes incident....

In my opinion it was purely instinctive and therefore shouldn't have been given out. 

It looked really bad on TV, but his instincts will have been to protect himself, ie, get his hands in the way of the ball. 

He doesn't have time to realise the ball is going wide, and then adjust his hands accordingly, it's just a purely instinctive reaction that (imo) he can't do anything about. 

Although of course in football would it be given hand ball?

Yes, his arms are in an un-natural position away from his body. 

But there is a difference between a cricket ball and a football, and the brain is aware of this :)

I don't blame the umpires for giving it out. What else can they do?

The players on field should know, though. 

-----

I remember an excellent piece of sportsmanship a few years back when Ian Bell was controversially run out against India.

He thought the ball had gone for 4, so stopped running in the middle of the wicket, the ball was returned by the fielder and the bails removed by MS Dohni, and on review the fielder had managed to prevent the bounary fairly so Bell was given out. 

It was (fortunately) the last ball before tea.

During the tea break, India had withdrew their appeal and Ian Bell came back out to bat. 

Maybe it was the right thing to do. 

But one thing is for sure, if Dohni and co had the Australian competative attitude they wouldn't get thrashed every time they come over here to play. 

And after this incident......

.......can we (England) ever complain about a lack of Aussie sportsmanship ever again? 

Absolutely horrific imo. 

But brilliant and hillarious too 

<3

edited September 2015

^^^^

Excellent retort, but being disappointed, & being tilted are different things.

I'm way past the age when a beat or a bad play in a fiver DYM should bother me, but I still disappoint myself, & when I make a mistake, a little fire starts inside my head. But it's a positive fire, a good fire. Do it better next time.

Great, great, game this poker, especially psychologically.

Congrats on a 2,000 post Diary.