You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,310
    edited February 2013
    Being a bit cavaleir this week after two winners last week.

iiii - Renoyr- 1.00 Wetherby -4-1-Won very nicely last time and Malcolm Jefferson looks to have found a nice horse from Ireland which I think is still well handicapped. Mubrook is the danger. Let two horses get first run but wasnt going to win , finished 3rd

iii - Carruthers -2.40 Ffos Las - 12-1 - Last time out was last week in Reve De Sivola's hurdle race which I feel was just to keep him fit. The time before that he won over 3m 2F at this course beating Rhum who has since franked the form. What a heart this horse has and the jockey rode it brilliantly, so underrated, and a great win. 

ii- Tweedledrum - 2.45 Wetherby- 7-1 -When I first looked at this horse today it was 10-1 , now backed into 7's and likely to shorten further. Battled really hard last time to win a good race at Kempton over 3miles and got a major chance. Didnt see race but only beaten a neck into second by Herdsman

i- Trop Fort -2.05 Ffos Las -14-1 - This is a gamble and not just because of the price as it hasnt run since winning in August, if it handles the ground , its won on soft then I think it over priced. Went out from 14-1 to 40-1 and ran well for most of the race until he went out like a light. Needed the run. 

Also fancy 3.20 Wetherby-Fill the Power 12-1
    3.45 Ffos Las American Life 25-1
    1.50 Sandown -Nozic 6-1
    3.00 Sandown-Tail of the Bank 8-1
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    A winner and two placed and now £26 up
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited February 2013

great shout on the old boy carruthers, jumped sublimly against the shoody jumping up front of my pick Shaking Hands and apart from a more than hairy couple of seconds on the run in never really looked in doubt of getting in

• Options
    edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 2/2/2013:
    great shout on the old boy carruthers, jumped sublimly against the shoody jumping up front of my pick Shaking Hands and apart from a more than hairy couple of seconds on the run in never really looked in doubt of getting in
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    Thankjs mate
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 5/1/2013:
    i - Brick Red 3.40 - 9-1 - Venetia Williams horses have been in form this year and this horse has won over 2miles this season. Last time out ran over 2m3f which was led from start to finish by Ivors King at a good pace and this horse was ridden to come late. However he didn't see out trip because he was going very well 2 furlongs out then got passed by a couple on line. I dont think he gets much further than the distance of this race and I think Ivors King will be one of the stars of the season at his level and therefore worthy of a chance of a win in this race. Sorry peeps this did not do as well as I thought, hope you had a saver on Ifnotandwhynot as suggested below and who needs to be followed Knew this form was good and Brick Red won absolutely as he liked this afternoon at Ludlow
    Posted by vaigret
    And again for the hat trick, this horse still hasnt stopped improving
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2013

Hey father V

What's the best way to play AA early on in a deepstack??????

Ty in advance! ;)

P.S, nice results at the weekend! 
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Hi mate,

The way I played it , certainly not the way he played his.

LOL

When are people going to take in the vagaries of this website rather than playing real poker .

Father V
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Lovely results doh
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Hi all,

Some very trappy but good races this weekend and again I have gone for value.

Could give you Chatterbox 1.15 Newbury won at 5-4 easily, Silvianaco conti 2.25 New won easily 8-11 and Fago 2.40 Warwick , treble went when he was going to win and knuckled over 2nd last .

iiii - Open Day 12.55 Warwick - Open Day 11-2 - This horse came second last time to Dark Lover who is in the Betyfair Hurdles at Newbury. a race of lot higher class. Also going to Newbury is Tony McCoy and although he is not my favourite jockey , what is he doing here for just one ride. Should win. Why oh why does this jockey think he knows better than the horse, was enjoying it self and jumping well until he bugg ered it up asking for another stride 6 from home. Horse lost all confidence although cloudy bob ran so well I doubt it would have won. Picked the wrong one of his two at Warwick Ma Feuile wins.

iii -Bocciani 2.05 Warwick 8-1 - Really enjoyed himself last time out and I fancy him to upset Drumshando 6-4 but never won at this distance and other class horses stepping back in distance and giving my horse weight. Never going to win after bad mistake

ii - Night Safe - 2.50 Uttoxeter 12-1 - This could be anything with three seconds out of its last four runs and coming back off a long lay off. Just hoping Nige has got it fit for this and if so could come in at a nice price. Ran really well first time back after 1000 days off and tired quickly before coming back to just miss out on 3rd.

i - Cause of Causes -3.35 Newbury -14-1 - The aforementioned Betfair and I cant desert this horse who won well against a lot of these rivals and then won again at Navan. Fancy he is an improving type and hopeful he can win again.  Obviously too much weight and not in the best place on that inside.

Also fancy
    Swiss Art 3.25 Uttox lost
    Knock A Hand 1.50 Newbury lost , also given by my mate BELLPOKER
    good luck all

Father V

• Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited February 2013
    Good Luck father gunna have a lucky 15 on theese 4
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 9/2/2013:
    Good Luck father gunna have a lucky 15 on theese 4
    Posted by shuv
    Good luck mate but as I say to so many people how can you have the same amount on a

11-2 shot ie Open Day as

you have on a

11406-1 shot ie all four

Father V
  • Options
    chris1963chris1963 Member Posts: 453
    edited February 2013
    Win Patent:
    Selection
    9/2 - Frognal
    Event
    14:35 Lingfield

Selection
    5/2 - Woolfall Sovereign
    Event
    15:45 Lingfield

Selection
    4/1 - Hamoody
    Event
    16:45 Lingfield
    ---------------------------------------
    Nicked ur tips Father
    EW Patent:

Selection
    12/1 - Knock A Hand
    13:50 Newbury

Selection
    14/1 - Cause Of Causes
    15:35 Newbury

Selection
    9/1 - Night Safe
    14:50 Uttoxeter

Little bit left for me football accy.

GL All
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Good luck chris, you'll need it following me.

by the way just spotted Fred The Shred in 1.50 Newbury and gone for that as my nap.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Good luck with your picks as always. quick question - any word on the going becoming quicker at Newbury? Cos Ive still not backed claret cloak yet I fear proper soft will catch him out. Just in case ud heard anything thot id ask!! Cheers  
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 9/2/2013:
    Good luck with your picks as always. quick question - any word on the going becoming quicker at Newbury? Cos Ive still not backed claret cloak yet I fear proper soft will catch him out. Just in case ud heard anything thot id ask!! Cheers  
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    No Sorry mate although where i am it is a beautiful day
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    lol  is it anywhere near newbury at all?!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    no, if it was I would have been able to tell you LOL
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    oh so your just boasting about ur lovely weather then!!! good for some ; )  

channel 4 will no doubt shed light on it during the show, heres hoping its not as bad as first thought!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Pi ssing down , just seen first race LOL

Yes boasting as always m8
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    ach for gawds sakes p 1ssing down indeed! a bit like over here ffs. right cheers for the heads up!