You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,615

From Twitter.

"Sky Sports Boxing" asked;

"Who do you want to see @anthonyfjoshua fight next?"

Some wag replied...

"Tommy Robinson"
  • Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    hhy i see you are more concerned about TOMMY ROBINSON going to prison, than the children that were raped, luckily the Great British public dont share your snowflake views.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

hhy i see you are more concerned about TOMMY ROBINSON going to prison, than the children that were raped, luckily the Great British public dont share your snowflake views.

Ah the typical simpleton view from a Tommy Robinson fanboy; if you oppose him, then you must be condoning child rapists? That's how it works, right?

• Options
    So you still havent condemned the muslim rape gangs.
  • Options

So you still havent condemned the muslim rape gangs.

Hi Rainman.

I revert you to page 5 of this very thread;

''As for the other post, it's not a case of one or the other. Any right minded individual should be appalled by grooming gangs, rapists, paedophiles etc this is regardless of their ethnicity. It is possible to be appalled but also want to see the accused receive a fair trial. I'm sure any of us in that situation would hope to receive a fair trial. Perhaps if Tommy campaigned against all people who commit such heinous crimes, instead of just the brown perpetrators, then he might have more credibility.''

Little bit of advice for you. To avoid being accused of being a bigot (again), you don't need the word 'Muslim' in your post.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    So because Tommy is only exposing muslim rape gangs, we should ignore him because that makes him racist (And turn a blind eye again to the Children being raped) although the Home secretary , has also finally agreed with Tommy, and you believe in a fair trial for nonces, but you think Tommy is guilty before his trial.
    We are talking about muslim rape gangs, thats why i mention the word muslim, if i was talking about priests being nonces i would mention them being catholic.
    p.s 90% of rape gangs are muslim.
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    Personally I believe in a fair trial for EVERYONE, including rapists, paedophiles, and even people who breach a contempt of court order and reporting restrictions.

It is a RIGHT that every citizen of the UK should be proud to have.

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,027
    edited October 2018
    Phantom66 said:

Personally I believe in a fair trial for EVERYONE, including rapists, paedophiles, and even people who breach a contempt of court order and reporting restrictions.

It is a RIGHT that every citizen of the UK should be proud to have.

Completely agree.
    Having said that, it beggars belief that a guy accused of giving inappropriate "press" interviews on the steps of a Court gives an interview outside the Court during his own trial.
    Paedophiles don't bring their favourite 7-year-old along...
  • Options
    Its called free speech, and Tommy was arrested for breach of the peace, only later did they charge him with contempt, when they realised no ones peace had been breached.
  • Options

So because Tommy is only exposing muslim rape gangs, we should ignore him because that makes him racist (And turn a blind eye again to the Children being raped) although the Home secretary , has also finally agreed with Tommy, and you believe in a fair trial for nonces, but you think Tommy is guilty before his trial.
    We are talking about muslim rape gangs, thats why i mention the word muslim, if i was talking about priests being nonces i would mention them being catholic.

So much wrong with this, it's hard to know where to start.

Firstly, he ain't exposing anything, this case was already at court.

Have you ever asked yourself why Robinson only pursues Muslim suspected criminals? It's pretty obvious, even to the most simple of people.

Yes, of course I believe in a fair trial for ''nonces'', as you so eloquently put it. Regardless of what crime they are up for, innocent until proven guilty and all that jazz and as Phantom said, a staple of the British justice system. Doesn't it make you proud to be British?

Yes, I do think Tommy appears guilty. The cynic in me might even suggest this was all part of his plan. Remember, it wasn't the guilty verdict brought into question, it was the procedure behind it, hence the re-trial. Robinson has said numerous times in his silly videos that he expects to go to prison for 2 years, so it sounds like even Robinson thinks Robinson is guilty.

As for your other post, you do know people can be charged with one offence and prosecuted for a different offence? This is nothing new, it's not special treatment for our beloved patriot Tommy, nor is it some conspiracy theory (hi Vespa)
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    edited October 2018

So much wrong with this, it's hard to know where to start.

Firstly, he ain't exposing anything, this case was already at court.

Have you ever asked yourself why Robinson only pursues Muslim suspected criminals? It's pretty obvious, even to the most simple of people.

Yes, of course I believe in a fair trial for ''nonces'', as you so eloquently put it. Regardless of what crime they are up for, innocent until proven guilty and all that jazz and as Phantom said, a staple of the British justice system. Doesn't it make you proud to be British?

Yes, I do think Tommy appears guilty. The cynic in me might even suggest this was all part of his plan. Remember, it wasn't the guilty verdict brought into question, it was the procedure behind it, hence the re-trial. Robinson has said numerous times in his silly videos that he expects to go to prison for 2 years, so it sounds like even Robinson thinks Robinson is guilty.

As for your other post, you do know people can be charged with one offence and prosecuted for a different offence? This is nothing new, it's not special treatment for our beloved patriot Tommy, nor is it some conspiracy theory (hi Vespa)
    Maybe not
  • Options
    You say innocent until proven guilty, but not in Tommy Robinson,s case, so you are all for protecting nonces, but patriots dont deserve the same right.
    I have said in an earlier post that the reason he targets muslim rape gangs is that the police and local councils, turned a blind eye to the rapes, for fear of being called racist or bigots , by people like you .
    P.S TOMMY WON EUROPEAN PATRIOT OF THE YEAR.
  • Options
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,027
    edited October 2018

You say innocent until proven guilty, but not in Tommy Robinson,s case, so you are all for protecting nonces, but patriots dont deserve the same right.
    I have said in an earlier post that the reason he targets muslim rape gangs is that the police and local councils, turned a blind eye to the rapes, for fear of being called racist or bigots , by people like you .

I missed that election.
    Oh no, I must have missed a copy of "Knuckle-Draggers Weekly"

Seriously, I pity anyone who believes his drivel.

What is "patriotic" about hating whole sections of British Society?
  • Options
    I have not said i hate any section of British society, sorry you missed Election, the so called far right seem to be winning . and the snowflakes just hurl abuse, but only on a keyboard. BREXIT, TRUMP, and Tommy winning his case, you leftie liberals need to up your game.
  • Options

You're quite right on the bolded bit, Rainman.

It was a lavish ceremony they held for him. It didn't for one moment look like a pop up tent in some backwater village in Bavaria, attended by a few dozen simpletons.

I'm sure it's an accolade he'll treasure for years. It's a defining moment in anyone's life when they get invited to the Border Control Conference in Germany, certainly something to tell the grandkids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FKRVX9olp0&t=66s
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    FIRST OF MANY, also attended by the AFD, A POPULAR PEOPLES PARTY.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    HHY On your poster of Tommy it says he pleaded guilty, if you read the court manuscripts, no plea was entered, Tommy exposed muslim rape gangs years ago and people like you called him a racist, so yes Tommy did expose them first alongside Sarah Champion ( NOW AN EX LABOUR M.P) Lost her position for exposing muslim rape gangs.
    I have already said why Tommy is exposing them, i will say again the authorities were turning a blind eye to it for years, for fear of being called racist, by people like you.
    On the matter of Tommy Robinsons charges i never said it doesnt happen where they charge you with something different, but a contempt of court charge heard at the Old Bailey seems a bit excessive.
    P.s Thanks for photo of Tommy in Bavaria, looks like he is enjoying his well deserved freedom.
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542

If you read any article of substance, or watch a full documentary on these cases you will realise that the "fear of raising racial tensions" was a factor in part of these crimes not being prosecuted earlier.

There were many others factors, not least...

1) Victims being in fear of making a complaint (threats made against them and their family)
    2) Police officers not believing victims/believing it was their own fault/consentual
    3) CPS not wanting to pursue the cases where they believed the victims would not make credible witnesses.

The above three are common to all grooming cases as the paedophiles select the vulnerable to exploit. Those that are easier to control and those that are less likely to be believed or stand up to the pressure of cross examination in a trial.

It was true in the church communities where it happened, in the Jimmy Savile and other high profile celebrity cases, and in the many paedophile rings where the leaders were people often trusted by the victims (teachers/care workers/coaches/scout leaders).

There was also a culture of not investigating or even covering these crimes up for fear of a scandal by the institutions involved (BBC, church).

It also remains the case that most acts of paedophilia happen where the victim and abuser are living in the same house and the majority of those households are white.

I am not sure where the 90% figure comes from apart from a Tommy Robinson sound bite and a few retweets/likes from his fanboys.

So mistakes where made in these cases of (predominantly British-Pakistani) grooming gangs, as there have been in many other similar cases. There does seem to be a need for a root and branch changes to the social care for vulnerable children, and investigation and prosecution of these types of case. Numerous inquiries have been launched so we can only hope for positive changes in the future.

I am not sure how stirring up racial tensions and preaching hatred of a whole community is ever going to have a positive effect on anything.

PS Who are the illustrious predecessors to Tommy Robinson in the prestigious European Patriot Awards?

Anders Breivik?
    Vladimir Putin?
    Adolf Hitler?

All very patriotic chaps I believe.

• Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Great post @Phantom66
This discussion has been closed.