You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    Phantom66 said:

There clearly are people in this country who think it is funny to mock the victims of Grenfell. They are the sick ones.

If you are genuinely offended for me questioning whether you share the views of these sick people than I apologise for any offence caused.

How does it make me sick though?

If you continue to remain silent on the partygoers who burned the Grenfell effigy while laughing at it then I will continue to have doubts about your true beliefs/sympathies.

@dobiesdraw has been proven to be a liar
    @rainman215 has been proven to make bigoted statements

Idiot.
  • Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    edited December 2018
    Real shame it won't let me ( for whatever bizarre reason ) ...quote your vile comment again . r.e about me being a liar , not so , when I looked at your post originally I didnt see the quote there ...but dont let me stop you from trying to deflect away from your vile comment
  • Options
    Phantom66 said:

There are some nasty people out there.

You brought Grenfell up, without any reference to the victims.

You criticised a lawyer, who you don't like because he is representing a Syrian child refugee and victim of racial and physical abuse and then defamation of his character.

What are your views on these people?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6357517/Five-men-arrested-sickening-Grenfell-Tower-bonfire.html

Blatant lie.
  • Options
    Dobie, might be best to ignore the idiot.
  • Options

Dobie, might be best to ignore the idiot.

He's already outed himself hasn't he .
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542

Real shame it won't let me ( for whatever bizarre reason ) ...quote your vile comment again . r.e about me being a liar , not so , when I looked at your post originally I didnt see the quote there ...but dont let me stop you from trying to deflect away from your vile comment

You had the opportunity to correct yourself after the first mistake.

Instead you chose to falsely accuse me of editing the post.

That makes you not just a liar, but paranoid too.
  • Options

Phantom66 said:

You criticised a lawyer, who you don't like because he is representing a Syrian child refugee and victim of racial and physical abuse and then defamation of his character.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6357517/Five-men-arrested-sickening-Grenfell-Tower-bonfire.html

Blatant lie.
    So what inspired you to look the solicitor up and share these old stories?

Or were you just following a Gammon feeding frenzy online somewhere?
  • Options
    Phantom66 said:

Phantom66 said:

Blatant lie.

EBS.
  • Options

Phantom66 said:

Phantom66 said:

Blatant lie.

EBS.
    Like TR did?

Seems you only want to explore one side. Anything to dig TR out of the hole he made for himself. The "journalist" who was duped by one person.
  • Options
    So would either of @dobiesdraw or @rainman215 actually care to offer an opinion on the group of people who thought it was funny to burn an effigy of Grenfell tower and laugh about someone in a Burkha being burned alive?

• Options
    Phantom66 said:

Phantom66 said:

Phantom66 said:

Blatant lie.

EBS.
    Like TR did?

Seems you only want to explore one side. Anything to dig TR out of the hole he made for himself. The "journalist" who was duped by one person.
    Is TOMMY the only Journalist to be duped ?
    See earlier post on sky news.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Phantom66 said:

Phantom66 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4616200/Far-Left-activists-bidding-use-fire-topple-Tories.html

Should I be surprised that the Daily Mail is ranting about the "left" protesters instead of standing up for the victims and asking important questions of the Tory Council?

If the "left activists" were so wrong about the Tory Council in Kensington, why did Theresa May kick them out?

Here are some quotes within the above article, all of the ones in fact where Mr Akunjee is quoted...

A lawyer who once said no Muslim should ever co-operate with British police

I still haven't found the original quote that proves he actually said that and shows context. Although now apparently it related to all British Police not Anti-Terrorism police.

Writing online beside footage of the burning building, he said: ‘I bet you some Tories look at that video and see a solution to benefits claims... sick people.’

There were some very sick quotes and memes circulating at the time saying much worse than that about the victims of that tragedy. Of course you won't have seen any, shared any or laughed at any.

Claiming the tragedy will ultimately reveal ‘criminal profiteering and neglect for life’,

Let's wait and see what the inquiry says.

Mr Akunjee also called for ‘some Tories’ to be wrapped in the cladding said to be partly responsible for the blaze.
    He said: ‘Ask them if they trust in fire safety regs for council housing... people need to go to jail for a long time on this one.’

Wrapping the Tories in the cladding might have crossed a line. What was the full context? If he was asking whether the Tory councillors would like their homes to be wrapped in the cladding (that clearly was partly responsible for the blaze) then that would be a fair point.

I do hope that some people eventually are held accountable for that tragedy.

As a solicitor i am sure if he meant their houses, he would of said houses.
    Maybe but when the only part in quotes is "some tories" it is hard to know what he said.

Did you have a good laugh at some of the memes aimed at the Muslims/Refugees/benefits claimants that died in the tradegy.
    This vile question by @Phantom66 speaks volumes for the type of person he really is .
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Let's just sum up this thread with an overview of @Phantom66 ..Here we have ( won't call him a man ) , a person who a) thinks it's acceptable to ask people if they laugh at memes of dead people b) Finds every opportunity to defend an extremist solicitor even when said solicitor advocates muslims not cooperate with terrorist police amongst other inflammatory remarks surrounding Lee Rigby c) Also finds it acceptable to disrespect the tragic victims of Grenfell , by using that as a subject to deflect from the current topic .

A muslim extremist sympathiser who has no respect for victims within any arena.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,298
  • Options
    Lets not forget , as much as any right minded person , will condemn the alleged attack ..the boy accused , and he is just a boy , shouldn't be in fear for his life , nor should his family

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/alleged-attacker-of-bullied-syrian-refugee-says-he-is-scared-for-his-life-after-death-threats-in-a4009836.html
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    This is another interesting article about Akunjee , 28th mar 2015 from the Daily mail and on Pressreader :

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/daily-mail/20150328/281681138377476
  • Options
    Also , and people can make up their own mind probably better by watching this youtube video of him taken back in 2015 ..it's a long listen over an hour >>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5huIddBtIJ4
  • Options
    In the article from The daily mail a few posts up , one of the things he says according to them is : " Does she (home secretary Theresa May ) have Nazi blood in her veins "

Well Can you imagine what the muslim community would have to say if one of their leaders were insulted in the same way . A lot of double standards on display in this mad world at the moment !
  • Options
    Sky news youtube vid from today :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v6rMIwdLL4
  • Options

Sky news youtube vid from today :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v6rMIwdLL4

At last a Politician who talks honestly.
This discussion has been closed.