You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Mini UKOPS Charity Side Bet - Teams, Results and Banter

Comments

• waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,012
    madprof said:

3 things:

1) Great, consistent play by the guys at the top :#
    2) as one of the also rans...my only interest is being higher/less losses than @mumsie and @maxally...that’ll do me! ;)
    3) just wait till @bigfatfish really gets going.....just 1 big win from Paul and a few lucky points from me and it’s our trophy! .......Sorry just woke up..was having a lovely dream :p

Agree, I thought Allan and Nozzer looked a strong pairing when the draw was made, and that has been the case so far. I think there could be some drama yet though so it's certainly not done and dusted.
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    mumsie said:

madprof said:

3 things:

1) Great, consistent play by the guys at the top :#
    2) as one of the also rans...my only interest is being higher/less losses than @mumsie and @maxally...that’ll do me! ;)
    3) just wait till @bigfatfish really gets going.....just 1 big win from Paul and a few lucky points from me and it’s our trophy! .......Sorry just woke up..was having a lovely dream :p

I also have a late entry to be added to this.

Im on top, of you.
    Fat lady, Charles..fat lady
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    I'd like to post some mini-leaderboards at the end of this just for fun. Here's what I've come up with so far. Please post your suggestions for other fun ones I could include.

I'm also in two minds about whether I should include biggest loser-type rankings as it seems a bit cruel. Thoughts?
    • Most points per entry
    • Highest overall ROI
    • Most final tables
    • Biggest individual cashes
    • Most tournaments scored in
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    Most out firsts?
    edited May 2020
    mumsie said:

Most out firsts?

That's a tricky one since we're not recording actual finish position and not everyone was submitting results in real time. I'm definitely not looking at each individual lobby to figure it out.

Wanted to do most bounties but that's hard for the same reason.
    I've also just noticed @cpfc_2010 submitted a result for #36, which hasn't run yet. Any chance you meant to submit for #35 there? (If anyone can find out from him that would be useful, since I understand he's not always able to access the forums.)
    NOSTRI said:

I'd like to post some mini-leaderboards at the end of this just for fun. Here's what I've come up with so far. Please post your suggestions for other fun ones I could include.

I'm also in two minds about whether I should include biggest loser-type rankings as it seems a bit cruel. Thoughts?

• Most points per entry
    • Highest overall ROI
    • Most final tables
    We do cruel, don’t we? In a nice, friendly way of course! 💩
    mumsie said:

Most out firsts?

Why Charlie..you looking to win this title? 💩👹💩💤
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,699
    NOSTRI said:

mumsie said:

Most out firsts?

That's a tricky one since we're not recording actual finish position and not everyone was submitting results in real time. I'm definitely not looking at each individual lobby to figure it out.

Wanted to do most bounties but that's hard for the same reason.
    Most bounties taken across all the 4-card variant games? :D

ROI is probably going to look exactly the same as the profit leaderboard, most tournaments scored in, points per entry and most final tables look good though.

Maybe you could look at streaks too, most consecutive point scoring tournaments, longest streak without scoring in the games they played, something like that.
    edited May 2020
    mumsie said:

I also have a late entry to be added to this.

Im on top, of you.

Now imagine waking up from a dream, to that! ;)
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    edited May 2020
    NOSTRI said:

I've also just noticed @cpfc_2010 submitted a result for #36, which hasn't run yet. Any chance you meant to submit for #35 there? (If anyone can find out from him that would be useful, since I understand he's not always able to access the forums.)

Finally, proof that 'favoured' players know which tournaments they are going to win in advance.

ANNOUNCEMENT, this Mini UKOPS Charity Side Bet thread was set up to expose what was really going on at SKPoker

Well done chaps, game over.

See you on the Pokerstars forum.
  • cpfc_2010cpfc_2010 Member Posts: 316
    my bad and you are correct it should have been 35
  • cpfc_2010cpfc_2010 Member Posts: 316
    probably something to do with being up so early to enter my results :) thats my excuse and im sticking to it
    NOSTRI said:

Probably something to do with being up so early to enter my results :) that's my excuse and im sticking to it
    cpfc_2010 said:

probably something to do with being up so early to enter my results :) thats my excuse and im sticking to it

NOSTRI said:

Probably something to do with being up so early to enter my results :) that's my excuse and im sticking to it
    Perhaps @cpfc_2010 ( rightly) is Uber confident?
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    NOSTRI said:

• Most points per entry
    • Highest overall ROI
    • Most final tables
    I want to top something, anything, so I'm all for biggest loser type rankings.
  • Shelley7Shelley7 Member Posts: 128
    Well played @bbMike , cracking win.
  • DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    I've been somewhat absent from the tables and the forum over the last few weeks but have just been having a catch up here and wanted to say well done all for a great challenge and a thoroughly entertaining thread.

It's also good to see @cpfc_2010 continuing to dispel the myth that poker is a game of skill ;).

Good luck all for the final few days :).
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,139

Awesome, I've got a couple of days to come up with a delightful grim based on poorly worded posts and vague mentions of £20 here and there.

you can take the lad out of Yorkshire, but.....
    Good luck tonight, everyone who isn't challenging me on the leaderboards.
    Ominously quiet in here tonight...