You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Mini UKOPS Charity Side Bet - Teams, Results and Banter

Comments

• Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    Allan23 said:

bbMike said:

Ominously quiet in here tonight...

Sorry @NOSTRI - literally not a single bounty
    I have a stalker.....I find him in the same spot..only one way to deal with stalkers..(sorry) >:)
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Tikay10 said:

@NOSTRI

Not sure if you saw it, but @Dollie cashed in UKOPS 36 last night;

Dollie 0 14 £14.84 + £9.86 Head Prizes 5

Indded. A few of the chaps picked up some smaller cashes. Well done @Dollie, @mumsie, @SR23, and @pomfrittes for winning a little back last night.
  • Options
    trevil25trevil25 Member Posts: 98
    this is a great read every morning , come on fish&chips don't go all spurs'y on me .
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Can anybody let me know which results of mine from last night are still to be added so I can update. I played all 5.
  • Options
    waller02 said:

Can anybody let me know which results of mine from last night are still to be added so I can update. I played all 5.

Need your results from 39 and 40.
  • Options
    pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    Loving the updates Nostri. While you were nursing your small stack in the 10k last night I was doing the same, managed to sneak past the bubble and laddered a spot but, as per, got done JJ v 55, 5 on flop. Need something to hold tonight or tomorrow.Wp again Mike, I managed to buy a couple of points last night but damaged the profit, sorry loss, column again.
  • Options
    NOSTRI said:

waller02 said:

Need your results from 39 and 40.
    Cheers, updated.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701

Loving the updates Nostri. While you were nursing your small stack in the 10k last night I was doing the same, managed to sneak past the bubble and laddered a spot but, as per, got done JJ v 55, 5 on flop. Need something to hold tonight or tomorrow.Wp again Mike, I managed to buy a couple of points last night but damaged the profit, sorry loss, column again.

It’s all set up for a huge £ note win, we’re poised like a good 10k runner, just behind the pacemakers.
  • Options
    bbMike said:

It’s all set up for a huge £ note win, we’re poised like a good 10k runner, just behind the pacemakers.
    Keep dreaming, chumps.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Where’s the disagree/thumbs down/angry face button?

Looking over your shoulder slows you down Nostri :D
  • Options
    Night off for me tonight. Need a break. Back tomorrow for one last attempt to salvage a bit of profit.

Gl all.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    waller02 said:

Night off for me tonight. Need a break. Back tomorrow for one last attempt to salvage a bit of profit.

Gl all.

Very tactical Ryan, don’t play guarantees 2 places up the leaderboard at least! :#

I don’t suppose Nozzer’s got some homework he can be doing tonight, give the rest of us dummies a chance? ;)

I keep saying it but a big win for Paul ( @bigfatfish ) is coming our way either tonight And/or tomorrow to propel us to to tops of the leaderboards, so

Gl to all tonight

As Confucius might say:

May your earholes turn into ar seholes and you sh it over your shoulders!

COME ON PAUL WE( that is you) CAN DO THIS!
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Can't wait for tonight.
    Gonna have a quick pint of the good stuff then start regging up.

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,350
    And here starts the
    FUN
    FUN
    FUN
    FUN
    FUN
    FUN
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    I did a thing. I've disabled real time updating of the leaderboards for the final two nights, so there will be no results until I post them in the morning. I thought this might be a fun way to add some suspense since things are so close.

The real time results tracker still works, for those who are enjoying that.

One last reminder:

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DvEs5e5fI7po0H43UFPCQtbGu57jkAAiMlre7VXhW9Q/edit#gid=198498172

Results form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctoilDc7kOu-pvlYtC1kspJ1uTD87itAEmfppFDA7A1tPRYw/viewform

Good luck everyone except @bbMike!
  • Options
    cpfc_2010cpfc_2010 Member Posts: 316
    Cant remember if i entered yesterdays results or not. I'm old.
  • Options
    cpfc_2010 said:

You did not.
  • Options
    NOSTRI said:

cpfc_2010 said:

You did not.
    Will do on break
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,350
    A spear through the skull.