You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Containment thread, Site Issues

Comments

• Options
    SJspanky1SJspanky1 Member Posts: 620
    6 disconnections in an hour. Hard to tell if its cost me money or not as wasn't at the end game stage of my dyms but im not as precious as Greg anyway.

MTT's should be suspended IMHO as its a lottery if anybody gets dc'd at a vital stage in a big hand.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    edited June 2020
    thought it was my end last night so gave up but has happened again tonight and I found this thread, predominantly DYMs and low buy in MTTS but it is very tilting and as someone said they are nigh on unplayable
  • Options
    Vince_107Vince_107 Member Posts: 70
    physically cant get back onto my sunday major table, had ~11k when it froze, the 'reload table' button appeared, which ive had to use frequently tonight to get tables back up, but this time it says 'duplicate table' and won't open it, it does this even after i close the table and find it again through the lobby, i even closed the whole client and tried to get that table up, but get the same 'duplicate table' message. My £33 BH table is opening fine, but not the Sunday Major one
  • Options
    duplicate connection it actually says, sorry
  • Options
    thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 935
    edited June 2020
    Vince_107 said:

physically cant get back onto my sunday major table, had ~11k when it froze, the 'reload table' button appeared, which ive had to use frequently tonight to get tables back up, but this time it says 'duplicate table' and won't open it, it does this even after i close the table and find it again through the lobby, i even closed the whole client and tried to get that table up, but get the same 'duplicate table' message. My £33 BH table is opening fine, but not the Sunday Major one

I'm now on the same boat as you. The last 2 or 3 times this has happened, pressing the reload button would resume the table. But I am stuck in the duplicate table error cycle on one of my DYM bubbles.

I'm also in a catch 22 position. Do I carry on playing or not? As I am only 15 or so points away from my next reward for the week

Edited to add. I cashed with 15 chips to spare. I feel sorry for the other guy who had around the same chips as me and was away the whole time as well.
  • Options
    BashiBashi Member Posts: 1
    V poor last couple of days
  • Options
    Nothing i can think of doing now, i've bust the £33 BH, so i'll be closing the client and expecting a mimimum of a refunded entry (technically should be a little more), but I won't sit here all evening trying to load this table, it feels like the definition of insanity
  • Options
    JacquelynJacquelyn Member Posts: 254
    edited June 2020

I've been online for the last 60 mins or so, its currently 9.30pm as I write this.... i've had 5 reload error crashes...

I was (trying) to play 9 tables of DYM at once... screenshots are attached of some of the error messages and chat box messages, just finishing up the last two games but am currently 76 quid down due to a combination of disconnecting with lovely hands (see screenshot of a hidden AA in the 22 dym in late position behind the error message, and the straight with the 7), shoving hands and thus playing -EV due to fear of table crashes, and tilt rage.

Things like this happen, I get that, I just hope that Sky does the right thing and refunds the players that have lost games - I know I am one of them, but the problem obviously affects multi tablers far more as they have to sort out each table individually so tend to be away for longer.

Please let us know when it is fixed - I think I will give up for the night now, which is a shame, sundays are normally the best night of the week.
  • Options
    H3nryH3nry Member Posts: 39
    It is just as bad on cash tables.
    Sky should close until it is resolved.
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Jacquelyn said:

playing -EV due to fear of table crashes

lol, that's a good one
  • Options
    warticwartic Member Posts: 403
    given up still happening
  • Options
    TsaaaarTsaaaar Member Posts: 366
    This has been a nightmare :s:s:'(
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    I've been playing for the last 75 mins and it's been constantly freezing or occasionally cutting out a table or two entirely. Only happened once for me last night but the site is unplayable tonight.

Sky should not be operating tonight as tables are constantly freezing or dropping out at any time.

Would usually play for another 3-4 hours, but will stop now, cannot play like this.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    edited June 2020
    giving up again as it is unplayable, even worse than lat night.
  • Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 777
    Yeah, I've had a couple of times where an opponents clock has ran down and the game has then froze and I've missed a hand or 2
    Two people on my table just had the same issue at once and both kept auto checking - one of them won the hand with quad 3s...

Hope people don't lose out too badly tonight and get refunded where necessary
  • Options
    reelerreeler Member Posts: 416
    happened to me on cash tables in middle of hand when i had the nuts . tourneys i cant even play my game as scared to lose pot if connection goes so i just go gung ho. ive come off the cash tables now just gonna play this last tourney and thats it until this is fixed
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,320

Sorry for these continuing issues guys.

The matter has been escalated to the right people, Engineers & Techies are all on the case & investigating the what & why on a dedicated internal Slack Channel.

I can't add much to that right now, but if I hear further I'll let you know straight away.
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,242
    I've now had bb taken from me but can't see my cards. Really not much fun anymore as it seems that it is fold or all in.. Or perhaps that is just the playing style on my tables. Who knows?
  • Options
    edited June 2020

UPDATE

All the necessary resource & Management are on the case.

For now, all MTT's due to start between now & Midnight are being cancelled. If you had already entered one of these you will be refunded automatically.

• Options

Where appropriate, refunds will be issued, but you will need to contact Customer Care. They are probably quite busy at the moment, but you don't need to contact them immediately, you can do so on Monday morning.