You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Containment thread, Site Issues

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    midnightmamidnightma Member Posts: 54
    Just had my case of connection problems on Sunday settled satisfactory by Becky on chat, was a little miffed by them not being able to find any hands that i had timed out on after they had checked my history as i had to constantly reconnect and missed an estimation of over 50 hands over multiple tournaments (tho i unfortunately did not record what hands). Nonetheless Becky was very polite and helpful and concluded the conversation satisfactory......Thank you!!!
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,730
    Tikay10 said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

Just been on live chat, excellent service thank you.
    James dealt with my issue in a friendly manner.
    Even said he’ll tweak the rng in my favour in the Micro Masters League this week.

“ Sorry for the inconvenience Thomas, the money will be in your account soon”
    Erm, anybody got any idea when soon is, from the utterance of the word to the receipt of dosh?
    @tomgoodun

Generally speaking, it should be instant.

Can you double-check it's not lurking in your account please Tom? - it might be under "Manual Transfer".
    It wasn’t in, I contacted support again , they were very apologetic and put the money in straight away. Thanks.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,321
    tomgoodun said:

Tikay10 said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

Just been on live chat, excellent service thank you.
    James dealt with my issue in a friendly manner.
    Even said he’ll tweak the rng in my favour in the Micro Masters League this week.

“ Sorry for the inconvenience Thomas, the money will be in your account soon”
    Erm, anybody got any idea when soon is, from the utterance of the word to the receipt of dosh?
    @tomgoodun

Generally speaking, it should be instant.

Can you double-check it's not lurking in your account please Tom? - it might be under "Manual Transfer".
    It wasn’t in, I contacted support again , they were very apologetic and put the money in straight away. Thanks.
    @tomgoodun

Sorry about that Tom, but I'm pleased to hear it is sorted now.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Tsaaaar said:

Well I've just had the most disappointing LiveChat with CC,firstly she didn't know of any problems that Skypoker had been having?? I'm not sure what to make of this :| and seems to contradict what @Tikay10 has posted on this thread.
    Surely the CC team are briefed on issues that customers may phone in about?
    She goes to find out and returns mentions the restart at midnight and if I took part in this,No I unreg'd from 8:30pm onwards,then I'm told she can't see that I had any issues and offers me an amount which along with that statement felt like a slap in the face.
    What I expected to be a simple matter,especially after a few on this thread being very complementary about CC and my own experience over the years,sadly has been anything of the sort. :(

@Tsaaaar

Sorry to hear that, as you note, those who have spoke to CC previously have all been very complimentary.

I can't promise it will help, but I'll certainly pass your comments up to the Poker Team.
    @Tsaaaar

Morning.

I don't know the details, but I believe the Office have now revisited your case. Probably best to check your Account.
  • Options

Worth mentioning that the Techies eventually identified the likely causes of the recent problems. It was a really odd one, not actually part of the Sky Poker software but something else upstream. The fix was implemented during Wednesday's site outage and as far as I can tell there were no further problems with it last night.
  • Options
    TsaaaarTsaaaar Member Posts: 366
    Tikay10 said:

Tikay10 said:

Tsaaaar said:

Well I've just had the most disappointing LiveChat with CC,firstly she didn't know of any problems that Skypoker had been having?? I'm not sure what to make of this :| and seems to contradict what @Tikay10 has posted on this thread.
    Surely the CC team are briefed on issues that customers may phone in about?
    She goes to find out and returns mentions the restart at midnight and if I took part in this,No I unreg'd from 8:30pm onwards,then I'm told she can't see that I had any issues and offers me an amount which along with that statement felt like a slap in the face.
    What I expected to be a simple matter,especially after a few on this thread being very complementary about CC and my own experience over the years,sadly has been anything of the sort. :(

@Tsaaaar

Sorry to hear that, as you note, those who have spoke to CC previously have all been very complimentary.

I can't promise it will help, but I'll certainly pass your comments up to the Poker Team.
    @Tsaaaar

Morning.

I don't know the details, but I believe the Office have now revisited your case. Probably best to check your Account.
    Afternoon Tikay,

The funds have been credited,could you please pass on my thanks to the team,my faith in them has been restored and I would like to show my appreciation by donating the amount to a charity of either your choice or one that the CC team may have in mind.

Many thanks,

Nicky.
  • Options

@Tsaaaar

That's great news. No idea what went wrong initially, but they have been very fair & reasonable with everyone that contacted them, so I'm so glad you have now received a fair settlement. Hopefully those techie problems are behind us now.

I'm not sure Sky Poker have a process for accepting charity donations, but if it helps, the SB&G nominated Charity this year is Macmillan Cancer Support. Alternatively, there are several very worthy charities active on the Forum. It was very kind of you to offer.
  • Options
    mushroom1mushroom1 Member Posts: 645
    edited June 2020
    I just assumed it was my internet connection. :o
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    I have not had any refund and I complained via twitter on sunday night.
    Poker Hand history for session 31566434865 on 2020-06-07 19:42:16 I would like to claim a refund due to the freezing and table reloads during this game.Spoilt my evening of poker.There has been several complaints.Please refund me £11

Sun 11:39 PM

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch.

We are aware some customers are having trouble with connection to the site/tables which we are looking to. We don't have a timescale as yet, but we hope to have this resolved soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Sun 11:55 PM
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    I have not spoken to CC yet as I have been very busy and on the occasions I have tried I have not got through, will try again this evening
    No rush as its just a small amount, if it was more I might not be so patient :-)
  • Options
    wynne1938 said:

I have not had any refund and I complained via twitter on sunday night.
    Poker Hand history for session 31566434865 on 2020-06-07 19:42:16 I would like to claim a refund due to the freezing and table reloads during this game.Spoilt my evening of poker.There has been several complaints.Please refund me £11

Sun 11:39 PM

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch.

We are aware some customers are having trouble with connection to the site/tables which we are looking to. We don't have a timescale as yet, but we hope to have this resolved soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Sun 11:55 PM

@wynne1938

Hi wynne,

I would suggest the best way forward there is to contact Customer Care. Let me know how you get on please.
  • Options
    I did the above via the sky poker help and support channels
  • Options

@wynne1938

OK, let me see if I can raise awareness of this with the office.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@wynne1938

Thank you Tikay.
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    edited June 2020
    Seemed much better yesterday @Tikay10 since the scheduled maintenance.

Thanks again for the great job you do assisting all of us.

Well done TK/Sky. Never great for anyone when it happens, but fingers crossed, all will be good from here.
  • Options
    wynne1938 said:

Tikay10 said:

@wynne1938

Thank you Tikay.

@wynne1938

Morning.

This matter has been revisited now, & I believe you may have received a payment into your account.

Sorry it maybe took a little longer than it should.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

wynne1938 said:

Tikay10 said:

@wynne1938

Thank you Tikay.

@wynne1938

Morning.

This matter has been revisited now, & I believe you may have received a payment into your account.

Sorry it maybe took a little longer than it should.
    Thank you Tikay.
  • Options
    TsaaaarTsaaaar Member Posts: 366
    Tikay10 said:

@Tsaaaar

That's great news. No idea what went wrong initially, but they have been very fair & reasonable with everyone that contacted them, so I'm so glad you have now received a fair settlement. Hopefully those techie problems are behind us now.

I'm not sure Sky Poker have a process for accepting charity donations, but if it helps, the SB&G nominated Charity this year is Macmillan Cancer Support. Alternatively, there are several very worthy charities active on the Forum. It was very kind of you to offer.

I was initially going to give to MacMillan Cancer but we had some heartbreaking news regarding my sons best friend,from nursery to P7,they hadn’t really spoken the last 4 years or so.
    We went to visit his parents today so it’s been a rather emotional day and put everything into perspective.
    Pass my thanks again onto the CC team.

Nicky.

• Options

@Tsaaaar

That's very generous & gracious of you.

Really sorry to hear out your Son's friend. Sometimes we don't realise how lucky we are.