You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

craigcu12 twitcher

Comments

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    craigcu12 said:

Nothing is more exciting to watch than HU poker, you get to see so many big bluffs.

I should be streaming my MTT poker again next sunday but things should still be fun to watch because I'm learning alot.

If I was to early exit the MTTs I could go across to some HU poker @waller02 appears to enjoy my HU game so perhaps it's his turn next.

I really enjoyed the stream Craig.

Happy to play HU whenever, just let me know when you have sorted your deposit limit out.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    craigcu12 said:

Nothing is more exciting to watch than HU poker, you get to see so many big bluffs.

I should be streaming my MTT poker again next sunday but things should still be fun to watch because I'm learning alot.

If I was to early exit the MTTs I could go across to some HU poker @waller02 appears to enjoy my HU game so perhaps it's his turn next.

The stream was good fun Craig and you interacted well with chat. A particular highlight was you cracking open the blue wicked. Perhaps i'll get you on a Par Shot stream at some point. :)
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited January 2021
    I have been in a stressful situation this week and said in a reaction on Friday it was looking likely I wouldn't be doing twitch but things are starting to calm down.

I will do a twitch today and that will include some HU against waller, "hope you enjoy". The aim today is putting this chaos to one side and to get back on track with my poker.

I'll begin roughly 7pm.
    https://twitch.tv/craigcu
    My twitch streaming should be returning to normal from next sunday and if I were to run bad in the MTTs I could give someone else a bit HU or do some DYM with you but hopefully it will never come as we don't want me to run bad in MTTs.
  • Options
    Danyo0Danyo0 Member Posts: 170
    edited January 2021
    Did @waller02 agreed to a set day yet?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    It's the first I've heard of it. So yes a time would be nice for me too!

I am willing to play, but assumed we would be discussing a time where ideally we could both stream so viewers could see each hand from both sides.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Shall we say Saturday? Can both stream it then which would be loads better?

7pm. 20nl, 5bi stop loss?
  • Options
    Platonic28Platonic28 Member Posts: 4
    Any chance of some impressions too please Craig?
  • Options
    I never thought you'd want PM about HU, going off what has been said in recent twitches about me getting Hu with dues I was thinking I'd be doing it today with yourself.
    I'm not actually so fussed about getting HU myself, the only reason I had HU with dues last week, I was on some cash dues was on the same table and we had lots of talk over his colour code tag and went on to do some HU.

I could try to have a go saturday but I'm gonna get my poker schedule sorted out first.

• Options
    craigcu12 said:

I never thought you'd want PM about HU, going off what has been said in recent twitches about me getting Hu with dues I was thinking I'd be doing it today with yourself.
    I'm not actually so fussed about getting HU myself, the only reason I had HU with dues last week, I was on some cash dues was on the same table and we had lots of talk over his colour code tag and went on to do some HU.

I could try to have a go saturday but I'm gonna get my poker schedule sorted out first.

OK, well I shall see how you are fixed later in the week. Entirely up to you, only a bit of fun. Will be tuning in later though, gl with the stream.
  • Options
    Today's twitching is cancelled.I'm just gonna do study, practice play and look back at my recent good runs in the MTTS. this should get me back on track and playing poker again for sure.
  • Options
    I notice dues is not doing streaming today. As I didn't do a stream sunday I will do one today. I will stream myself on MTTs and will begin at 6:30.
    It will be entirely sky poker MTTs.
  • Options
    It's likely I won't be streaming this Sunday because my modem has broken and it will take 3-5 working days for my new modem to arrive
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Hopefully it will arrive by saturday @craigcu12 .
    Your stream on Monday was excellent! Very informative & entertaining.
    Personally, as per @PKRPar doing shots.... i think you should do a shot each time you say "blocker"...😊
  • Options
    AMD68AMD68 Member Posts: 125
    No poker for days!!?? One tabling on a phone is an option, but I hate playing poker on my phone.
  • Options
    I am shocked to say my modem has arrived already.
    The HU with waller will still be put to one side but I will be able to now do a usual stream on sunday. PP will still not be played but the main events on sky are gonna be streamed for sure
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Good news Craig. I'll have the night off tomorrow then.

Just to clarify, are you saying you will be playing me HU on the side, or saying you're putting it to one side as in not happening? I can only play the HU on a Saturday can't do Sundays.

Will be tuning in though, good luck.
  • Options
    waller02 said:

Just to clarify, are you saying you will be playing me HU on the side, or saying you're putting it to one side as in not happening? I can only play the HU on a Saturday can't do Sundays.

I was putting it to the side for now, I need to get my poker routine sorted out because lots of issues have caused it to become a bit of a mess.

Once my routine is back to usual I can look to get HU done but ATM I need to do lots of study work and get back onto the bigger stakes MTTs
  • Options
    craigcu12 said:

waller02 said:

I was putting it to the side for now, I need to get my poker routine sorted out because lots of issues have caused it to become a bit of a mess.

Once my routine is back to usual I can look to get HU done but ATM I need to do lots of study work and get back onto the bigger stakes MTTs
    No worries Craig, was only a bit of fun anyway.

All the best with the MTTs, see you in chat on Sunday.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Today's twitch it will be going ahead, I am however just gonna stream 1 sky MTT and that is the sunday major, the others are all gonna be bet 365 MTTS so I can get some hand history into my database which will allow me to start analyzing my game.
    I don't know yet what time I will begin I will confirm that later
  • Options
    I will start streaming today at 7pm.
    I will have 4 MTTS streaming including the sunday major.

https://twitch.tv/craigcu