You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What would you do ? ..... or what should you do ?

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,519
    TheWaddy said:
    I thought i just said it isnt rigged.

Well if it isn't rigged .... what is it.!! if it isn't random.... what is it.!!

We want you to be happy here ... well I do. If you tell how to fix it ....we'll clique or fingers and make it happen..
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Beans questions, good god... I think i would drive myself mad repeating myself, just for everyone to not ever get it......

... and then we have Misty after 9 pages still asking people if they would fold the Q-Queens (just QQ would do fine)... which kind of tells us nothing sinks in whatsoever :D:D:D

• Options
    So it's not rigged just run down & broken with old caretaker looking after it... hic!
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    edited November 2023
    TheWaddy said:

Beans questions, good god... I think i would drive myself mad repeating myself, just for everyone to not ever get it......

... and then we have Misty after 9 pages still asking people if they would fold the Q-Queens (just QQ would do fine)... which kind of tells us nothing sinks in whatsoever :D:D:D

As I've consistently said, I was always folding the Q-Queens. HAYSIE asked @FeelGroggy if he would fold the Q-Queens, and I merely bumped it so Danny would see it.

Similarly, I asked Chris @rspca12 just for clarification of which hand he said would be a FOLD, so everyone knew what another very respected Tournament Player would do .....though I am 99% sure he meant the Q-Queens.

I'm pleased for ALL your input @TheWaddy ..... it means that my Forum Thread has got many more posts than it would have :)

I'm also very happy with the way I play Satellites....

I managed to WIN a seat to the £40K UKOPS Main Event from the REWARDS Freeroll and £30 for 3rd place/670 (10 seats)

I also managed to qualify again from last Sunday's Late Semi 3rd/69 (13 seats) for £110 Ca$h B):)

.....and then last night I managed to win a seat (again) to next Sunday's Major in the Freeroll 1st/187 (3 seats) B)B):p:)

So I think my Satellite Strategy seems ok o:)
  • Options
    But it was only achievable with our coaching...... cough!
  • Options
    Im glad you recognise that its just about only my posts that create interest. Thats because i talk about poker and readers recognise what im saying.

Its just a shame the vast majority are too afraid to comment and leave it to when we meet at the tables .... where they invariably agree..... hence the 2k reads, but just the same 7 people or so aggressively putting me down.

You cant ignore the reads and the fact that this shows the sheer numbers too afraid to speak their minds! Because when they can disagree and join in with the clique, they do so, as its a safe option....

A couple supported me on the bullying aspect a while back... and that thread was quickly closed down... so they know if they give any support whatsoever that its frowned upon. They know its not worth it. I will leave you to your caravan, short wearers at golf and other amazing topics you guys seem to like.

Online poker talk on an online poker forum, seems to be off the menu.....

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    @TheWaddy

You forgot the NOT......
    TheWaddy said:

Im glad you recognise that its

NOT

just about only my posts that create interest. Thats because i talk about poker and readers recognise what im saying.

Its just a shame the vast majority are too afraid to comment and leave it to when we meet at the tables .... where they invariably agree..... hence the 2k reads, but just the same 7 people or so aggressively putting me down.

You cant ignore the reads and the fact that this shows the sheer numbers too afraid to speak their minds! Because when they can disagree and join in with the clique, they do so, as its a safe option....

A couple supported me on the bullying aspect a while back... and that thread was quickly closed down... so they know if they give any support whatsoever that its frowned upon. They know its not worth it. I will leave you to your caravan, short wearers at golf and other amazing topics you guys seem to like.

Online poker talk on an online poker forum, seems to be off the menu.....

:)
  • Options
    You are in Poker Chat and talking Poker if you venture out other Topics get posted.

The Rail ....... anything goes. Players can post in any format or thread.

Banter joking larking about Serious all part of the Forum few subjects Taboo

You know the one that is................?
  • Options
    bev60bev60 Member Posts: 43
    we call him the waddy cos everyone take money from him a little bit at a time

• Options
    Spike4000Spike4000 Member Posts: 278
    @TheWaddy remember when we played heads up omaha hi lo and i beat u 2-1 and i had never played it before that and had a quick 2 min google of the rules before we started? was that the rigged deck or just maybe you're not good :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Yep im not good. Last time i faced a crowd like this it was in the playground....

U beat me 2-1 not knowing wot was going on.... that sounds completely normal

• Options
    I play for £1 as you know... i have to face losing to players who hit everythinnnggg, like Spike4000 winning 2 out of 3 having no clue what was going on... obv this cant happen with a real deck at a PL game, slow blinds.....

Still, just £1 a game you can only win so much... so lets look at the many claims i cant beat these games adjusting to the deck, that im no good, everyone beats me, schoolground clique club..... Just £1 mind....

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    etc etc etc

Id be embarrassed to be in the schoolground clique club personally....

Cue 'oh your such big time' etc etc etc...

I play for £1 wot do you want to see... just pre empting the obvious next step with the silly club......
  • Options
    Spike4000Spike4000 Member Posts: 278
    if ur so good than why dont u play higher serious question
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,373
    Waddy the Poundland Massacrer.

Remember that time you said you were once backed.

And it turned out you signed up for a for rakeback deal lol.

Tell that story again.