You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What would you do ? ..... or what should you do ?

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,519
    NOT bulling you same as NOT ignoring you. You should be pleased you're centre of attention.

Like minded Players are welcome to voice their approval of your posts as is those that disagree.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,638
    £2 deepy i have 20k my problem and sometimes struggle weather to call or shove to isolate or even fold due to the chippie, what's best
    the_joeker Small blind 400.00 400.00 70545.00
    finch04 Big blind 800.00 1200.00 17455.00
    Your hole cards
    Q
    Q

Baldeag1e Fold
    Barj All-in 12721.50 13921.50 0.00
  • Options
    Spike4000Spike4000 Member Posts: 278
    stokefc said:

£2 deepy i have 20k my problem and sometimes struggle weather to call or shove to isolate or even fold due to the chippie, what's best
    the_joeker Small blind 400.00 400.00 70545.00
    finch04 Big blind 800.00 1200.00 17455.00
    Your hole cards
    Q
    Q

Baldeag1e Fold
    Barj All-in 12721.50 13921.50 0.00

call 10000%
  • Options
    9 left 6 paid 5 sitting at the table
  • Options
    You B calling an Allin is barj shorty ......if not run away wait for A Aces
  • Options
    goldon said:

You B calling an Allin is barj shorty ......if not run away wait for A Aces

Barj is shortie and has just gone from being chippie a hand or so ago i think is deffo tilting
  • Options
    @TheWaddy
    What would you do ?
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    edited November 2023
    mumsie said:

Waddy the Poundland Massacrer.

Remember that time you said you were once backed.

And it turned out you signed up for a for rakeback deal lol.

Tell that story again.

The most poisonous of the clique does it again..... What part of having $500 a day in my account to play with, made it a rakeback deal....

You didnt let me down with the predictable £1 taunts, even pre empted it, so do u really think your getting one over on me???

Do these people actually like you? Even got another 'lol' from a complete lie.... great bunch
  • Options
    Spike4000 said:

if ur so good than why dont u play higher serious question

As your a new clique member, i will tell u, despite you being the latest troll (dont do this, your better than that).

I find the deck performs in such a manner, that it would be silly to risk anything bigger. therefore i continue my interest in poker just on a leisure basis.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    edited November 2023
    Beyond help

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,194
    TheWaddy said:

Spike4000 said:

As your a new clique member, i will tell u, despite you being the latest troll (dont do this, your better than that).

I find the deck performs in such a manner, that it would be silly to risk anything bigger. therefore i continue my interest in poker just on a leisure basis.
    Actually @Spike4000, what he means is he has neither the stones or the nous to play higher DESPITE knowing how the deck is going to play out on any given hand. Surely if you know how the deck is going to perform it's a no brainer to go on a heater.

The biggest laugh is that when everybody calls B.S. on his claims instead of stacking us all and taking our hard earned he changes his narrative and then calls everybody for failing to agree with him.

I think of him as the Donald trump of £1 HUSNGs. He says stuff, has no hard evidence, picks random hands and posts as conclusive corroboration of his theories and berates anybody who doesn't share his views.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    I like him ..... he's got dangly bits for taking the Clique on....... hic!
  • Options
    TheEdge said: He says stuff, has no hard evidence, picks random hands and posts as conclusive corroboration of his theories and berates anybody who doesn't share his views

Sorry are you describing me or Bean81, as this is exactly what he has done.... i didnt see you challenging him...... ahhh hes part of the clique, thats right......
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

Spike4000 said:

@TheWaddy I'll agree with you on some stuff but online poker IS NOT rigged. 100%.

It’s fair that you agree on some things and you don’t on others….and that it can be discussed without the need for anything but a poker discussion…This is normal behaviour, so I’m grateful for that!
    The boy Spike4000, seems to have suddenly been drawn in to the Cult.... quite normal conversation, suddenly berating me at tables and decided to join in negative comments!

Congrats on you new member! Just shows how the forum goes if you comment, you get drawn into behaving a way outside your nature..... quite sad.... run Spike, run for your life!
  • Options
    Tut Tut You can't keep slagging the site off and not put forward the solution.

So how are Sky Poker supposed to correct what you say is wrong without tampering with the Engine. Which is against the R.N.G being Random..... over to you. Hic!
  • Options
    edited November 2023

TheWaddy said:

Spike4000 said:

Actually @Spike4000, what he means is he has neither the stones or the nous to play higher DESPITE knowing how the deck is going to play out on any given hand. Surely if you know how the deck is going to perform it's a no brainer to go on a heater.

The biggest laugh is that when everybody calls B.S. on his claims instead of stacking us all and taking our hard earned he changes his narrative and then calls everybody for failing to agree with him.

I think of him as the Donald trump of £1 HUSNGs. He says stuff, has no hard evidence, picks random hands and posts as conclusive corroboration of his theories and berates anybody who doesn't share his views.
    So lets recap.... i got paid $500 a day to play omaha hi lo back in the day, where HU games where $60 a pop... they backed me as i made $1000 from $10 in 2 weeks when asked..... it didnt work out as getting games for $60 was waiting for 2hrs+, had to play a min of 50 games a week and there wasnt enough action and i was playing on a 50/50 split.... taking me 14hrs a day waiting around.

So now after black friday and the painfully obvious change in decks, i play for leisure. I have not forgotten how to play and all i can do is get my opponents in needing some kind of 20% and below chance river.... which they invariably get now, but didnt back in the day. Im thinking 12yrs since black friday is a good sample size. But still im able to post and indeed prove that im making an average of £100 pm from £1 HU games...

Then we get a god fearing loony telling me whats what, a losing player who deposits every 2 minutes... while doing it in a way that suggests he is far far superior to me.. i mean how does that actually work and come across that you are getting one up on me???? I mean the first point surely should be showing that you can play poker, giving you some credability.....

Im mean how far up ones own **** can someone be to not know that its a bit embarrassing challenging me with no track record of poker at all????
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    What would you do in the hand i posted above Wad , call shove or fold , one word will do and you don't have to explain your reasoning though it be interesting if you did
  • Options
    By the way you encountered the fluffy Clique
    Not the Rottweiler version of past.

• Options
    Spike4000Spike4000 Member Posts: 278
    TheWaddy said:

Spike4000 said:

wow, im part of the clique now. make me feel welcome guys :P
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,194
    I looked up the definition of Clique.

A loose association of poker players largely unknown to each other who's sole purpose in life is to rip the urine out of a misguided opinionated fool who steadfastly refuses to accept that his wild theories are total cobblers.

Like who knew ?