You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Euro 2012 - Betting and tips

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited June 2012
    just stuck cheeky 5er on germany win whole thing Klose top scorer 80/1 special double . as you do
  • Options
    edited June 2012

he could bang in about 5 tonight.

queue the 1 nil biggest shock ever to greece ...........

• Options
    WilhelmWilhelm Member Posts: 1,730
    edited June 2012
    Personally I can't see why Germany are such a short price in this.  Greece have a great record.  I've gone for a Greece win @ 11/1, the draw @ 9/2 and 0-0 @ 13/1.  I also quite like Spain tomorrow @4/5.  I think they're more like 5/7. 

Edit - I may have overestimated their keeper.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    france 3-1 .  if not correct score spain still go out tonight feel it in my bones. pens a possibility
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    half time and going to plan. france have lured the spanish into a false sense of security to get them thinking they are complete and utter s"@#e so in second half BAM take them by surprise. clearly copying irelands tactics, only problem being we made such a good fist of it (looking cr@p that is) that we convinced ourselves as well

theyre gonna have to do something and for a game ive been most excited about, in knockout anyways, its been complete and utter pash
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited June 2012
    Think I might just give tonights game a miss. I really can't decide. One minute I think the draw is good but then I think we might nick it. 

Might have a cheeky quid or two on 1-0 & Rooney to score @ 25/1.
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited June 2012
    Spain/Germany double in 90 minutes @ 5/2 for the semis for me.
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited June 2012
    I,m sticking with Spain

I,ve changed my mind about the  sytem - its working -(there winning and dominating posession - what more can you do ( I rhink Iniesta lost the ball once in about 2 games + man citys best player - da silva -xin fact their whole midfield - 
    Mata of Chelsea cant get in or fabregas but can just come off the bench )  They are using there best players and can always throw on a striker - Del Bosque has got a lot of stick but he aint gonna change it amd he,ll do it with 6 midfielders for the 1st time and be a hero again
    They,ll become compared with e dutch team in 70.s and all the best teams

cmon Spain

edit - did lay £30 off them off but u never know - referes decison an all that
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips:
    I,m sticking with Spain I,ve changed my mind about the  sytem - its working -(there winning and dominating posession - what more can you do ( I rhink Iniesta lost the ball once in about 2 games + man citys best player - da silva -xin fact their whole midfield -  Mata of Chelsea cant get in or fabregas but can just come off the bench )  They are using there best players and can always throw on a striker - Del Bosque has got a lot of stick but he aint gonna change it amd he,ll do it with 6 midfielders for the 1st time and be a hero again They,ll become compared with e dutch team in 70.s and all the best teams cmon Spain edit - did lay £30 off them off but u never know - referes decison an all that
    Posted by MP33
    Unreal - He fianlly starts with a striker ands its not Torres or Llrorente - If i was Llorente i,d have gone home by now and whats Torres got to do apart from get 2 goals - Negrado ahrdly had a touch - They deserved to lose tonight due to the managers pick, but had a nice little saver after a cpl of £20 wins on England 2 winning matches - got a free £20 bet for this one

GB£ 20.00  Win Single:
    DRAW @ 3.40 (Win/Draw/Win)
    Portugal vs Spain
    Euro 2012 Matches 
    Total Stake:  GB£ 20.00  - #257684443

I think i,ll waitr till the line up tio wait and maybe lay Spain off for a bit more (about !60-170 if they win) and still got Cassano and Balotelli on 1 goal for golden boot and Torres

(felt a bit gutted for my m8 who had £500 on spain in 90 mintes - It was a good price i thoight and sure some of you would have been on it , but luckily stayed away)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips : Unreal - He fianlly starts with a striker ands its not Torres or Llrorente - If i was Llorente i,d have gone home by now and whats Torres got to do apart from get 2 goals - Negrado ahrdly had a touch - They deserved to lose tonight due to the managers pick, but had a nice little saver after a cpl of £20 wins on England 2 winning matches - got a free £20 bet for this one GB£ 20.00  Win Single: DRAW @ 3.40 (Win/Draw/Win) Portugal vs Spain Euro 2012 Matches  Total Stake:  GB£ 20.00  - #257684443 I think i,ll waitr till the line up tio wait and maybe lay Spain off for a bit more (about !60-170 if they win) and still got Cassano and Balotelli on 1 goal for golden boot and Torres (felt a bit gutted for my m8 who had £500 on spain in 90 mintes - It was a good price i thoight and sure some of you would have been on it , but luckily stayed away)
    Posted by MP33
    Does anyone know if Mario gets another yellow card and gets sent off - will he miss final or 3rd place paly off
    I,d like him to score again but he wont be able to resist taking his shirt off again no doubt

EDIT :just layed him off for £40 at 7/4 ( would have got about £150 if he wins it, but will now get about another 60 quid  )when he went down  which puts in front on golden boot now whoever wins
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I,m sticking with Spain I,ve changed my mind about the  sytem - its working -(there winning and dominating posession - what more can you do ( I rhink Iniesta lost the ball once in about 2 games + man citys best player - da silva -xin fact their whole midfield -  Mata of Chelsea cant get in or fabregas but can just come off the bench )  They are using there best players and can always throw on a striker - Del Bosque has got a lot of stick but he aint gonna change it amd he,ll do it with 6 midfielders for the 1st time and be a hero again They,ll become compared with e dutch team in 70.s and all the best teams cmon Spain edit - did lay £30 off them off but u never know - referes decison an all that
    Posted by MP33
    Already been said - best squad ever i think and WD tio Spain - Did ok out of it as well  -  and really enjoyed watching a gr8 team throughoit , but could have been more if TV pundits didn,t slate them all tournament . I did get influenced and laid a cpl of bets off tho
    quality tournament as well

MP

Anyone know how much they won or lost or any big wins?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    spain 5/2 massiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee who can beat them they got half of barcelona team play for spain and if that  barcelona was in comp they would be like 1/2 not 5/2 soooooooo get on spain easy money 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Hope you got on it I donk?
  • Options
    BARBIE59BARBIE59 Member Posts: 580
    edited July 2012
     Response to Euro 2012 - Betting and tips : Hasn't David Villa got a broken leg??
    Posted by joesman1

ya think he prob miss the whole thing? thats why im looking at Torres to be top at 20/1

SHAME HE PASSED TO MATA COULD OF HAD THE LOT!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
     Response to Euro 2012 - Betting and tips : Hasn't David Villa got a broken leg?? Posted by joesman1 ya think he prob miss the whole thing? thats why im looking at Torres to be top at 20/1 SHAME HE PASSED TO MATA COULD OF HAD THE LOT!!!
    Posted by BARBIE59
    My thoughts entirley - had £10 at 6.8 - Think i got £1.33 profit - Martin (church04 ) had him at 25,s