You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,649
    Ice Creams ...... peanuts ...... Choc Ices ...... take a break lads.
  • Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    also day4eire check for the video of the free tommy march not a photo an actual video, and post that on here, not many Liverpool flags.
  • Options
    choc ice please Goldon and one for my good friend day4eire
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    Defend all you like it is plain to everyone reading what you are.

Lol so halal is bad but battery farms must be ok as I can't see any mention of that.Wonder why that is?

" Free the convicted criminal because he hates brown people like me"

• Options
    yes i agree halal is bad. pick out more of my posts and dont forget the video of the tommy march
  • Options
    Why bother every video available shows a few hundred racists marching to free a convicted criminal .I wouldn't want to give you and the other misguided ilk any free publicity. See you don't deny being a racist. Go on just say it you know you want to.
  • Options
    a few hundred i must learn to count. post more of my facebook page, i never deny accusations without proof,you are not my judge goodnight
  • Options
    Rambling nonsensical post as usual when you are confronted with facts.Deny deflect rinse and repeat . Facts are you are a racist .
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,168

essexphil so no you havent read the quran, and what christian grou
    p are going arund commiting terroristacts becayuse of the bible
    , i am a non believer ,so practise no faith as i think the catholic church covers up as bad as muslim rape gangs

Srebrenica ring a bell?
    Or doesn't genocide count as a terrorist act?
  • Options
    cpfc_2010cpfc_2010 Member Posts: 320
    Tommy Robinson is a nasty hate stirring racist, as well as being a convicted fraudster and a woman beater. What's not to like eh?
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118

yes i agree halal is bad. pick out more of my posts and dont forget the video of the tommy march

You keep asking others to support what you are saying, why don't you post the videos you mention?

Surely the thing that we should all want to stop is pedophilia? Obsessing over the religion of the individuals concerned or their age or eating habits or whatever else you want to pick out seems a side issue and missing the real thing that we should want to stop.

• Options
    I am not asking anyone to support my views day4eire went onto my fb account to prove i am a racist, and only posted about halal meat, where they slaughter the animal by cutting their throats and letting them bleed to death, also done by rabbis, want to know how that makes me racist, also he is the one who said that it was a lie about 30,000 at Tommy march saying it was Liverpool 2005 cl homecoming, also i was a catholic when i was a child, until i heard of all the sexual abuse by priests, covered up by the pope.
  • Options
    Hendrik, i totally agree, i am against any organisation that believes killing in the name of god.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    cpfc_2010 said:

Tommy Robinson is a nasty hate stirring racist, as well as being a convicted fraudster and a woman beater. What's not to like eh?

National hero though, apparently.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Just to clarify something for you Rainman/Vespa and anyone else unsure as to why he was arrested and locked up.

You say he was only reading off the BBC news website so essentially was doing nothing wrong. The report he was reading was after the magistrates court hearing. This is still widely available online.

A reporting restriction was then put in place by the powers that be for the crown court hearing in Leeds. A completely different hearing to the previous one, and thus has different reporting restrictions attached.

So when TR was outside Leeds crown court, filming people entering the premises, reeling off their names, ages, crimes etc and just generally causing a scene when he had no business there, he was yet again in contempt of court.

Glad to have cleared that up for you.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    but he is free and will stay free, with his family and his kids on a nice holiday, are you still childless. :) Maybe the Judge who released him is also a racist.
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,076
  • Options
    They have had it rough lately, Tommy being freed, Brexit and Donald Trump. :)
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,517
    VespaPX said:

Who has pe'ed off who and who are the stuipid ones ?
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    A Brexit voting, Trump and TR supporting simpleton bigot calling other people stupid.

Is there a crying with laughter emoji on here?
This discussion has been closed.