You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

THREAD CLOSED

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    DeadluckDeadluck Member Posts: 521
    edited January 2010
    And im a poker dealer now, believe me :D
  • Options
    tumblingtumbling Member Posts: 26
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: STANDARD OF PLAY GONE UP....YEAH RIGHT!!!!:
    In Response to Re: STANDARD OF PLAY GONE UP....YEAH RIGHT!!!! : Well wether u sit there n take it in silence, or shout n scream, it's not gonna make any difference, and it's never ever gonna stop happening! I read it on here time n time again but it remains true, that u shud want to be playing against these type of players, find em n sit with em rather than avoiding em. When u sit down at a poker table ur signing up to the possibility of this happening. Happens more in tournys, tournys are alot about playing the odds, so alot of the time, these chancers with 6/7 suited r actually playing well/'properly' Play cash ull get less of em. Tie ya tongue back up! -Moaning int guna help, If ya want a game where the best player on the day is garentted to win, take up golf or something.lol. GL, DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    If the cards are dealt randomly, then the muppets have as much chance of filling in as anyone else. If you are suggesting that the cards dealt are fixed then why play on sky poker??
    Togo even further and to suggest they favour the better player just means you think it is fixed and you want it fixed in your favour. How bad is that
  • Options
    Ms_ChipsMs_Chips Member Posts: 256
    edited January 2010

I'm fed up with bad players constantly moaning about fellow bad players. The only real advice you need here is to improve your game. Your clearly not a winning player if your moaning about losing money. Also you need to distance yourself from the money your playing with and stick to a proper bankroll strategy that way you don't look like a fool posting in forums when you lose a hand because you played it badly. The worst thing you can do is move up limits to avoid bad players if you are crying about the money your a losing at lower limts. GET A GRIP!!

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited January 2010
    I'm fed up with bad players constantly moaning about fellow bad players. The only real advice you need here is to improve your game. Your clearly not a winning player if your moaning about losing money. Also you need to distance yourself from the money your playing with and stick to a proper bankroll strategy that way you don't look like a fool posting in forums when you lose a hand because you played it badly. The worst thing you can do is move up limits to avoid bad players if you are crying about the money your a losing at lower limts. GET A GRIP!!
    Posted by Ms_Chips
    Ms Chips - I like you. A lot.

I would not have been quite so direct myself, but our thinking is just about identical.

End of thread, really.

PS - Do you like trains?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: STANDARD OF PLAY GONE UP....YEAH RIGHT!!!! : Ms Chips - I like you. A lot. I would not have been quite so direct myself, but our thinking is just about identical. End of thread, really. PS - Do you like trains?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Well thank you Tikay... I have a certain fondness for yourself also.

I kind of knew what you would have been thinking. It was my first post so where better to start than being blunt on the first rediculous thread I saw. I really should have went to the introduce yourself thread first.

Trains I hear you ask.... I have been knowing to take a few kind sir.

Keep up the good work.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    Hi Calcalfold,

unfortunately i had to remove the link from your post as it broke the community house rules.

here is your post again but with the link removed.

thanks

"He called you because he knew you would be heads up and he thought (correctly that he had 2 live cards).

He was 35% against your 65% hardly a "bad beat"

I really dont see why you are moaning so much.

over the long term better players make money and bad players lose money. Sure there is intra day and intra week variance but thats the short of it.

I just think you are one of the bad players that think they are good and blame "bad beats" because they are obviously "too good" to be losing."

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: STANDARD OF PLAY GONE UP....YEAH RIGHT!!!! : Well thank you Tikay... I have a certain fondness for yourself also. I kind of knew what you would have been thinking. It was my first post so where better to start than being blunt on the first rediculous thread I saw. I really should have went to the introduce yourself thread first. Trains I hear you ask.... I have been knowing to take a few kind sir. Keep up the good work.
    Posted by Ms_Chips
    Err - have we met Ms Chips?
  • Options
    lJAMESllJAMESl Member Posts: 591
    edited January 2010
    Posted by Ms_Chips

LOL Brilliant. Well said!

• Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: STANDARD OF PLAY GONE UP....YEAH RIGHT!!!! : Err - have we met Ms Chips?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Unfortunatley no. The t.v is about as close as I have came. Havn't done anything live. All online for me.
  • Options
    VIRUSXXXVIRUSXXX Member Posts: 27
    edited January 2010
    Just checking....
  • Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited January 2010
    OK, let's talk about downswings. A couple of years ago I went on a nine MONTH downswing, couldn't win a race and couldn't do anything right.

Was this the fault of the mupets and chancers? No, It was ALL MY FAULT. I was putting the chips in. I was making the wrong decisions. I either had to improve or find another game.

So, it's Tiddlywinks FTW ;o)