You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

My story

Comments

• Options
    Darkangel7Darkangel7 Member Posts: 2,585
    edited January 2017
    omg Tom thats fantastic news am so pleased for you and wd for the win in the mini. xxx
  • Options
    Darkangel7Darkangel7 Member Posts: 2,585
    edited January 2017
    omg Tom thats fantastic news am so pleased for you and wd for the win in the mini. xxx
  • Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,054
    edited January 2017
    So happy that your current run good is continuing on the tables.
    And more importantly off it.

All the best.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited January 2017
    Tom, well done with your win in THE main event! That's the best fantastic news. All the best, Elliot.

• Options
    edrichedrich Member Posts: 1,900
    edited January 2017
    Tom,

Rock solid performance against stiff opposition. Long may it coninue, 

Ed.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,744
    edited January 2017
    As nice a chap Militant G was, I got it wrong with the final result :)
    Wacko 90 was the victor, and a really nice chap also - He was the deserved winner.
    My excuse is my testosterone is all over the place today, oh how I can use that excuse in the months/years to come. :)
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,168
    edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: My story:
    As nice a chap Militant G was, I got it wrong with the final result :) Wacko 90 was the victor, and a really nice chap also - He was the deserved winner. My excuse is my testosterone is all over the place today, oh how I can use that excuse in the months/years to come. :)
    Posted by tomgoodun

So long as its not an excuse to bring out your size 10 stillettos and pencil skirt......again :-)

Just terrific news all round Tom.
  • Options
    LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,213
    edited January 2017
    Fantastic news Tom, so very, very pleased for you and your loved ones.

Its nice to hear that folk on here have been supportive and you have found this to be a help, please know that you too have helped, certainly me and I'm sure many more, by writing this blog, so thank you.

For one, it really puts things in perspective, and also the way you have handled yourself in the face of extreme adversity is testament to a truly remarkable character, inspiring indeed.

Great result last night in the mini too, wp.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,045
    edited January 2017
    Fantastic news Tom, so very, very pleased for you and your loved ones. Its nice to hear that folk on here have been supportive and you have found this to be a help, please know that you too have helped, certainly me and I'm sure many more, by writing this blog, so thank you. For one, it really puts things in perspective, and also the way you have handled yourself in the face of extreme adversity is testament to a truly remarkable character, inspiring indeed. Great result last night in the mini too, wp.
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
    +1
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,744
    edited January 2017
    Thanks all, truly humbled by your messages.
    Run good chapter 3 :-
    My good lady misplaced her pandora bracelet, we haven't seen it since round about Xmas :(
    It means a lot to both of us, I usually buy her a bead at every port we travel to on our cruises, so you can imagine the emotional attachment we have to it.
    Good lady decided to give Pug a bath this afternoon and thought it best to wear an apron, pulled the apron out of the drawer and the bracelet fell out of the pocket :)
    We shall be doing the lottery this evening.

Happy times :)
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,378
    edited January 2017
    Well played x 2

Phil
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,168
    edited January 2017
    Fantastic news Tom, so very, very pleased for you and your loved ones. Its nice to hear that folk on here have been supportive and you have found this to be a help, please know that you too have helped, certainly me and I'm sure many more, by writing this blog, so thank you. For one, it really puts things in perspective, and also the way you have handled yourself in the face of extreme adversity is testament to a truly remarkable character, inspiring indeed. Great result last night in the mini too, wp.
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
     great post James 
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited January 2017
    Nice one Tom.

Good news on many fronts from one of the best.
  • Options
    pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    edited January 2017

Really pleased for you mate, you old lobbygobbler . It also appears that the rungood has spread to the rugby team.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,543
    edited January 2017

Wowzer.

Love a happy ending, me.

Well done Tom.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,543
    edited January 2017
        Really pleased for you mate, you old lobbygobbler . It also appears that the rungood has spread to the rugby team.
    Posted by pomfrittes
    A what?

Not sure I'd best ask what that means Uncle Pommy.
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Ha nothing rude gramps, perhaps Tom will explain the meaning.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited January 2017
    They eat (gobble) 'Lobby' in Stoke (a stew/casserole) so maybe it's that :-D
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,704
    edited January 2017
    wayhay Tom fantastic news am chuffed to bits for yourself and your fantastic family..over the moon mate :)
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    They eat (gobble) 'Lobby' in Stoke (a stew/casserole) so maybe it's that :-D
    Posted by NoseyBonk

They do it in Leigh also.