You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

My story

Comments

• Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,743
  • Options
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,513
    H{e's got a set great of paws on him and he finds your jokes funny, he'll go far, greats pictures Tom.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,875

Tremendous photos. Much happiness lies ahead.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,486
    Great pics Tom
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,331
    tomgoodun said:

I have a feeling you may have trouble not spoiling this young man Tom, great pics.
  • Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,054
    BUMP

WP Tom
  • Options
    Thanks MR Dragon, appreciate the rail. I may have got lucky once or twice, was playing a bit loose before ft and was very lucky to chip up with spanners 😉
  • Options

Congrats Tom.

Tom = BEAST
  • Options
    Thanks Mr K.
    Was considering updating this thread with my victory in the tournament but I'm too shy and retiring to do that 😉
  • Options
    Methinks it's about time I added to the forum by updating my musings.
    Poker wise, it's a case of one step forward 2 steps back, as bragged about above I managed to luck box my way to winning the £33 Pl08 bh, also won the £2 deep stack ( fav game)
    I would like to do a bit better in the mini and £5 bh - plan for new year is to start taking notes as that seems to be the done thing ( thanks to forum/friends for that little gem)

Stop reading now if life stuff isn't your thing 😊, I'm leaving out some things as I would like to finish the year on a positive note.
    My dear daughter seems to be slowly getting better, she is off work still and we have a plan in place that she isn't alone most days, she is gradually finding her sense of humour that we share much to the raised eyebrows of her mum 😊,it's really nice to see her smile for the first time in ages.
    My dear wife has some ongoing issues which I hope will be sorted over Xmas fingers crossed.
    Lucian is growing up fast, he has started crawling.,standing up by the settee and getting everywhere , you can't keep your eyes off him for a second, mums everywhere deserve a medal.
    We went as a family to my sons house for a pre-Xmas party, there were quite a few people there and my daughter was a bit anxious about going but did really well and managed to stay the entire day, it was lovely, we played party games, quizzes ( I do like a good quiz) and party food ( I do like food)
    A good time was had by all.
    Today was the last day at work for me and my good lady, we are looking forward to Xmas,especially as it's our grandsons first one.
    I shall leave it there, I hope everyone has a happy,healthy Xmas and new year.
    Be good, have fun X
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,168
    Nice one Tom, have a great Christmas.
  • Options

Always good to see Tom do an Update.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,331
    Great to see things going well Tom, I hope you and yours have a good one.
  • Options
    DonttelmumDonttelmum Member Posts: 1,921
    Merry Xmas to you and your family Tom.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,690
    merry christmas Tom to you and yours from ours gl mate
  • Options
    mrsduckmrsduck Member Posts: 1,901
    Merry Christmas Tom xx
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    Have a lovely Christmas Tom to you and all the family.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited December 2017
    Any interesting hands recently?
    Perhaps a decent flop you saw?
  • Options

Any interesting hands recently?
    Perhaps a decent flop you saw?

You know that feeling when you are in a football match with your hero as striker for the other team and you break his leg? 😉