You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Cash players... please resolve this argument for me:

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    cottladcottlad Member Posts: 439
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Cash players... please resolve this argument for me::
    In Response to Re: Cash players... please resolve this argument for me: : I'd prefer you to say that it's a matter of judgement and not a matter of dogma. :-) It's fine to say that they are missing out on valoooo but some people are happy with that. We all have different degrees of gamble in us. Peace?
    Posted by MereNovice
    But this is a poker forum and we should be here discussing optimal plays...... not which plays are optimal but too scarey to take. 
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Cash players... please resolve this argument for me: : If you want a happy medium of price and quality i would suggest Pink Lady's from Morrisons. Stay away from Asda fruit and veg...... it tastes of aassss :)
    Posted by cottlad

Sadly there is no Morrisons near me - it's a shame.

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Cash players... please resolve this argument for me: : But this is a poker forum and we should be here discussing optimal plays...... not which plays are optimal but too scarey to take. 
    Posted by cottlad
    I think that it's fine to discuss both as long as we are clear about why we are making the decisions that we make.
  • Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Cash players... please resolve this argument for me: : I think that it's fine to discuss both as long as we are clear about why we are making the decisions that we make.
    Posted by MereNovice

Yup, the reasons behind everything are important.

Imagine if bf said that he played this hand during a competition like TP where he was playing on a small bankroll, then the answer would have been that's a shame you cant call though calling would definitely be a +ev play.

Too much talk of apples that's all just confusing.
  • Options
    sullivan01sullivan01 Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2010
    i would call if he is allin pre every hand , they allways lose in the end but give bad beats along the way, sky seems to favour the worst hand most of the time in an allin situation and 99% of the time its on the river, no point waiting for AA they never win any way
  • Options
    sullivan01sullivan01 Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2010
    i would call if he is allin pre every hand , they allways lose in the end but give bad beats along the way, sky seems to favour the worst hand most of the time in an allin situation and 99% of the time its on the river, no point waiting for AA they never win any way