You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Brexit

Comments

• HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 35,037

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Breaking news : The genius and self proclaimed Brexit expert, Haysie , believes that
    everyone had a responsibility to vote in the referendum , even if you weren't sure exactly what you were voting for . Radical or stupid ? I think most of us know the answer to that .

I would say it is the politicians responsibility to present the true and accurate facts and all possible scenarios to the voting public .

I think you are just trying to justify your own position.
    I think your view of politicians is very immature, and unrealistic.
    When do they ever do what you are suggesting?
    Compared to you, my dog is a Brexit expert.
    I would imagine even your poor dog is glad of a bit of peace and quiet when you go out
    He knows more about Brexit than you.
    And if he was registered to vote in the referendum, he would have.
    Do you not think it's a bit early to be drinking ?
    You should know.

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

t

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Breaking news : The genius and self proclaimed Brexit expert, Haysie , believes that
    everyone had a responsibility to vote in the referendum , even if you weren't sure exactly what you were voting for . Radical or stupid ? I think most of us know the answer to that .

I would say it is the politicians responsibility to present the true and accurate facts and all possible scenarios to the voting public .

Umm well obviously , just as you are with your views, however that doesn't make the point any less valid .
    Immature and unrealistic ? Unrealistic to expect politicians not to lie ,probably , but that says more about the state of politics in this country than it does about peoples expectations.Immature to expect people in a prominent position to tell the truth , really ?

Do you think they do then?

" when do they ever do as I'm suggesting ? " .. Obviously not enough , hence the general disenchantment with them and the generally poor turnout in elections and voting . Are you not capable of understanding that a percentage of non voters , will use that as a protest ? And before you ask another dumb question , I dont fit into that category , for reasons I've given you a million times .

The points you made to justify you actions weren't reasonable in my view, but I cant be bothered with this any more.

You stick with your justification.

Excellent news, good work Dobie.
    Did you vote in the referendum?
    Yes.
    How come you knew more than your fellow gang member
    Grow up.
    Relevant question. He said he didn't know enough to vote, yet you obviously did?

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Umm well obviously , just as you are with your views, however that doesn't make the point any less valid .
    Immature and unrealistic ? Unrealistic to expect politicians not to lie ,probably , but that says more about the state of politics in this country than it does about peoples expectations.Immature to expect people in a prominent position to tell the truth , really ?

" when do they ever do as I'm suggesting ? " .. Obviously not enough , hence the general disenchantment with them and the generally poor turnout in elections and voting . Are you not capable of understanding that a percentage of non voters , will use that as a protest ? And before you ask another dumb question , I dont fit into that category , for reasons I've given you a million times .

The points you made to justify you actions weren't reasonable in my view, but I cant be bothered with this any more.

Your view is about as important to me ,as who's going to win a tv reality show
    At least I have got a view.
    Just because one doesn't express a view doesn't mean they haven't got one !
    You should have asked your mate for some advice.

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Prove you have then.
    HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Totally disagree ...it would be and is irresponsible to vote uninformed about the consequences .

So do you think that the 34 million people that voted, informed themselves, attended Brexit classes, or were just cleverer than you.
    Another stupid comment . Why would you make the assumption that all of the 34 million who voted were necessarily informed ?
    I am not. The point I am making is that 34 million people to their voting responsibility seriously.
    If you believe that, why have a 2nd vote.
    I am not sure why you think these two things are at all related.

The whole gang got a problem with questions?
  • dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Prove you have then.
    Actually think you have lost the plot . Your posts and comments are getting more childish by the minute . No need for me to prove anything to anyone .

Interesting referendum results by region :

https://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/find-information-by-subject/elections-and-referendums/past-elections-and-referendums/eu-referendum/electorate-and-count-information

I understand that Haysie would rather talk about his long suffering dog and gangs .

t

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Excellent news, good work Dobie.
    Is this a gang rule? Highlight a bit, then post a sentence?
  • rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186

https://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/find-information-by-subject/elections-and-referendums/past-elections-and-referendums/eu-referendum/electorate-and-count-information

I understand that Haysie would rather talk about his long suffering dog and gangs .

I have informed the RSPCA.

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Prove you have then.
    Actually think you have lost the plot . Your posts and comments are getting more childish by the minute . No need for me to prove anything to anyone .
    I have just dropped to your level.

What is interesting about them?

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Prove you have then.
    I think that you have proved to everyone how much you know about Brexit.
    HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Prove you have then.
    I think people will make up their own mind who is posting childish comments . Thought this ego trip of a thread of yours was meant to be about Brexit ?
    HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

You should have asked your mate for some advice.
    He voted.

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Prove you have then.
    Exactly like all your posts.

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Prove you have then.
    I think people will make up their own mind who is posting childish comments . Thought this ego trip of a thread of yours was meant to be about Brexit ?
    Not since you and your gang got involved.

An opinion?
    HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Prove you have then.
    Not since you and your gang got involved.
    Understandable, you wouldn't want any conflicting opinions on this thread ;) Note , no denial the main purpose was to stroke your fragile ego .

I haven't really got a dog, that was the use of poetic licence, for debating purposes..
    However if I did get a dog, I am not sure I would be able to find one that knew less about Brexit than you.

How is the masterclass going?