You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Duesenberg Twitch Stream

Comments

• Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 863
    Have you thought about firing the stream early for a test stream to check if there’s any glaring issues before you go live? Or can you “test stream” on twitch using OBS?

Looking forward to tonight mate!
  • DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    A few days back I had a little test run just to make sure something actually happens when I press the 'start streaming' button, so they'll hopefully not be any major dramas later (not being able to see me would probably be a blessing though haha!). Please do shout though something's not right or sound levels are way off etc.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,483
    If you are still going live today....amend your thread title to let folks know with today's date on. I will defo drop in and give you some grief support. Good luck with it all (but not if you are on any of my tables!)
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    Hey Dues...try and stay in at least one tourney till I get back around 22:00......Gl
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,270
    Raise.
    Going live in 5... :)

• GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,541
    Hi Dus. Watchintwitch

.. Dissapointed tbh.. Was expecting wayyy more hair. Was thinking Justin Hawkins...
    Respect tho for doing this.
    P.s. Do you have a smoke alarm ??😂
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,541
    No lag for me
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,270
    I got loads of lag, couldn't watch the stream and play at the same time, which was a shame.
  • ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    great watching mate however cannot stop thinking how much you look and sound like Darren brown.. good luck at the tables
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,471
    edited February 2020
    Great stuff Dues
    Watched for 30 minutes and enjoyed it. Good music
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,012
    Great Stream mate. Thanks.
    great stream mate really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next
  • Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 863
    Really great to be able to grind with a Sky stream in the background again. Genuinely didn't think about watching anyone else on

Guess the most important question is did you enjoy it?
    Thanks for the support guys, really appreciate it :)

I felt rather self-conscious and in a bit of a flap at times, but it was made much easier by feeling I could just leave you all to chat amongst yourselves half the time! It got easier and more enjoyable for me as the night went on but it does seem to require 3 times the amount of brain power compared just playing, so I have a new found respect for the All in Pav's of this world. I enjoyed the whole experience so there will be another soon :).

As for the lag, I'm not sure exactly what the reason was and I don't think it happened to all, but I suspect it was more of an issue for those on mobiles or iPads. Let me know if you found it buggy and what device you were on and I'll look further into it.
    was on pc and had no lag at all
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,012
    I had no lag on phone apart from when I went downstairs on a different floor from my router. So possibly a wifi issue??
  • SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    Enjoyed what I saw of the stream dude. I may have a stab at twitching some 10/20 nl. How easy is it to set up and get going? And do you think it's worth doing?
  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,212
    Just watched yer twitch stream, looks like you need yer brain power on 100% so many things goin on at the one time, it was a good watch one thing though you need to beef up the muzak.
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    I don't think streaming is easy. Trying to make good poker decisions, keep up with the chat and interact. I think viewers have some responsibility to make sure they interact otherwise it can seem quite painful as you are chatting and don't know if anyone is listening!

I think you did a good job and it will get easier as you get used to it and will up your confidence levels.