You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Duesenberg Twitch Stream

Comments

• Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740

Awesome that you have decided to do some Twitch, defo a gap for a Sky Poker streamer. Checked a little bit out just now and your stream is really good. Will try tune in next week.

Agree that there is a big gap for more people streaming Sky and the biggest marker of success for my stream would be if I could somehow convince one or two others to give it a go.

I am clear proof that neither charm, good looks or technical know-how are required to get a stream up and running :D.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523

I am clear proof that neither charm, good looks or technical know-how are required to get a stream up and running :D.

....or playing ability ;)

Enjoyed the 2nd episode last night, well done for giving it another go. The 'opening of lobby' issue you had is a LONG ongoing one with the Sky Poker software. I noticed you figured out to open from the website, but if you close down the download and reopen again, that allows you to open lobbies again (I suggest you do this in the 5 min break and before you open a donkey cash table)
  • Options
    JJBinksJJBinks Member Posts: 440
    Watched a bit of the video mods last night while I was grinding, I think you are doing great keep it up, Its not easy to do, lots of things going on all the time. Well done.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Another great stream. My upgrade from Nit to Tag was the proudest moment of my poker career to date. Lex is one follower down as of today.
  • Options
    NoEa5yCa5hNoEa5yCa5h Member Posts: 608
    Good stream. There are not many (if any?) streams that have £27 up top for the win :D, but I enjoyed what I seen.
  • Options
    XXDREXELXXXXDREXELXX Member Posts: 76
    How do I start a thread ?
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    Are we getting a Dues stream tonight?
  • Options
    Allan23 said:

Are we getting a Dues stream tonight?

Yep!

Will be starting slightly later tonight though and going live at 7pm.
  • Options
    adsthepro7adsthepro7 Member Posts: 264
    Just logged back on here for the first time in a longggg time and saw this..... Great to see you're still carrying the streamer torch for the Sky players man!

Behind you all the way.... I'm sure you're doing just fine on your own, but if you need any help setting up feel free to message me on here.

I'll be sure to check it out next time you go live...

Good luck sir!
  • Options
    68Trebor68Trebor Member Posts: 1,943

Where you playing now Ads
  • Options
    adsthepro7adsthepro7 Member Posts: 264
    68Trebor said:

Where you playing now Ads

nowhere haha, gunna load a few up on Sky tonight and see how I get on
  • Options
    Thanks all for tuning in again tonight.

Sorry for the abrupt ending. Though I'd try finishing with a 'raid' on AllInPav but I think I just managed to cut off the last 3 minutes of the stream instead due to the delay I have. I still have much to learn haha!

For anyone who missed it, I tried streaming tonight using copyright free music which in theory means the playback option won't be muted at all, as with the previous streams.

I'll be back again this time next week if not before - oh, I made a promise to play the main event next Monday too. What a baller :).
  • Options

Just logged back on here for the first time in a longggg time and saw this..... Great to see you're still carrying the streamer torch for the Sky players man!

Behind you all the way.... I'm sure you're doing just fine on your own, but if you need any help setting up feel free to message me on here.

I'll be sure to check it out next time you go live...

Good luck sir!

Thanks Ads. Your streams are still much missed :)
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275
    Had a very busy day at work so didn't get back in 'til late, tried to catch the last 3 minutes...…

Hope it all went well.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,298
    Hey Dues

Great watch! ( based on your game play, my notes on you are amended accordingly!)

Look forward to hearing your thoughts/actions/game play in a bigger value tourney next week! :#

For balance, I'll dig out my bumper fun book of Irish,English and Scots jokes >:)

Well done again!

Carlob
  • Options
    Enut said:

Had a very busy day at work so didn't get back in 'til late, tried to catch the last 3 minutes...…

Hope it all went well.

Well played Sir haha.

As it happens, I went back and checked the version of the stream that Twitch saves and it not only includes the 3 minutes I managed to cut off the end of the live broadcast, but it also has the added bonus of an extra 2 minutes of me gormlessly staring at my screen whilst trying to work out whether I've actually managed to stop the stream :D.
  • Options
    madprof said:

Hey Dues

Great watch! ( based on your game play, my notes on you are amended accordingly!)

Look forward to hearing your thoughts/actions/game play in a bigger value tourney next week! :#

For balance, I'll dig out my bumper fun book of Irish,English and Scots jokes >:)

Well done again!

Carlob

Was great fun having you in the stream Prof and my play on stream is obviously just a big red herring for all you note takers out there ;)

Apologise to all Welsh men and woman up and down the land btw
  • Options
    Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886
    Didn't like the music; have you thought about something more well known that people will know?
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,298

Didn't like the music; have you thought about something more well known that people will know?

Clean Bandit? 🤪