You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Duesenberg Twitch Stream

Comments

• Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,298
    https://youtu.be/m-M1AtrxztU

Didn’t realise how old @mumsie was...didn’t know who they were?
  • Options
    Hey @Duesenberg

I’m happy to offer my services as your music consultant?🤪

https://youtu.be/nIN3IE3DHqc
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,354
    He'll need a defence lawyer if your his music adviser :wink:
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Wow @madprof - your musical selections actually make generic copyright free music sound comparatively good! :D
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,146
    how can anyone have hate for grace Jones? wp @madprof
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    la vien Rose, pull up to the bumper, private life..... there's bound to be more but I can't think of them at the moment
  • Options
    slave to the rhythm
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275
    Agreed Grace Jones is very underrated, didn't she perform a song live recently whilst keeping a hula hoop up and she's in her 70's. Plus anyone who hits Russell Harty on live TV can't be all that bad. Mad as a box of frogs but a very talented lady.
  • Options
    Clearly dues has no taste in music...💩💩

Looks like I’m gonna have to bombard him with some classics....

I first saw this band in Paris: Theatre Mogador in early 81 and Again on the day the nation were fawning over a mans with taxi door ears and a nanny who tragically died, on 29/07/81, they had a alternative festival that night....brilliant!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtuVBPwzstM
  • Options
    Oops I forgot to say... I’m a council house Scouse scally and my wife was from a posh, middle class family and for some reason I played this very album, with the amazingly, clear intro on sunday morning...loud
  • Options

Ian Dury, one of the most played albums in my car. No one writes lyrics like him any more.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    edited February 2020
    @Duesenberg i've prepared an OVERLAY! YIKES. still tinkering, but reckon it will be really hard without a second monitor. will look into that. on a macbook pro.
  • Options
    Ian Dury was a poet of the highest order so it's nice to see that @madprof is finally redeeming himself a little :D
  • Options
    PKRPar said:

@Duesenberg i've prepared an OVERLAY! YIKES. still tinkering, but reckon it will be really hard without a second monitor. will look into that. on a macbook pro.

Oi oi!!

Would be great to see you take the streaming plunge too @PKRPar. Agree that it's gonna be pretty tough without a second screen but full HD monitors can be picked up quite cheaply and you could always try using a TV instead if that's feasible.

Good luck with it all and feel free to PM me if you need any advice (although I'm still quite the newbie myself of course :)).
  • Options
    Twitch Stream request, @Essexphil v @Duesenberg Heads Up Tournament match.

Like a poker version of Fury v Wilder, except we won't expect you to come in on a throne, unless you want to of course.
  • Options
    Enut said:

Like a poker version of Fury v Wilder, except we won't expect you to come in on a throne, unless you want to of course.

I'm happy to accommodate reasonable requests but wouldn't you rather see me take on someone good? It doesn't seem fair otherwise ;)
  • Options
    Enut said:

Would it be unkind to say Phil would lose ;he would be fatigued because he is carrying (a) 7 stone hindrance? ( outfit) :#
  • Options
    Enut said:

methinks the only thing that will be twitching will be duesenbergs right eye, when @Essexphil slays him...his eye would be doing a Matt Hancock!! :p;)>:)
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999

Enut said:

I'm happy to accommodate reasonable requests but wouldn't you rather see me take on someone good? It doesn't seem fair otherwise ;)
    Happy to play you on your Twitch Stream. Should help you get a few more viewers.
    You'll be glad to know I'm pretty poor at HU play. You might even have a chance :)

Any time next week that suits you-some time tomorrow?

Phil
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

Enut said:

Happy to play you on your Twitch Stream. Should help you get a few more viewers.
    You'll be glad to know I'm pretty poor at HU play. You might even have a chance :)

Any time next week that suits you-some time tomorrow?

Phil
    I'll be streaming tomorrow Phil but am going to be giving a test run to a bit of a new set-up so would rather take a rain check until I've had a chance to see if all is working well if that's ok? (it's mostly boring behind the scenes stuff for anyone wondering).

How do you fancy doing this? I assume you'd prefer HU SNG's over cash (I'd be happy with either but would much prefer regular speed games if doing SNG's)? Maybe a best of 5 match? Any stake from £1.10 to £11 is fine with me. For what it's worth, my HU SNG record consists of a lifetime sample of 2 games played and 2 defeats, so I might be in for a proper hiding!

I'll be happy to do another stream during the week for the 'Essexphil HU special' so let me know what your preferences are. I'd perhaps suggest an early evening start so as not to clash with too many of the bigger MTT's either of us might be looking to play on whichever night we go for. 7pm might be good? Maybe 8:15pm - I've usually managed to bust the main by then :D

If it's easier, feel free to pm me to arrange the details :)