You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Duesenberg Twitch Stream

Comments

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999

Essexphil said:

Enut said:

Twitch Stream request, @Essexphil v @Duesenberg Heads Up Tournament match.

Like a poker version of Fury v Wilder, except we won't expect you to come in on a throne, unless you want to of course.

I'm happy to accommodate reasonable requests but wouldn't you rather see me take on someone good? It doesn't seem fair otherwise ;)
    Happy to play you on your Twitch Stream. Should help you get a few more viewers.
    You'll be glad to know I'm pretty poor at HU play. You might even have a chance :)

Any time next week that suits you-some time tomorrow?

Phil
    I'll be streaming tomorrow Phil but am going to be giving a test run to a bit of a new set-up so would rather take a rain check until I've had a chance to see if all is working well if that's ok? (it's mostly boring behind the scenes stuff for anyone wondering).

How do you fancy doing this? I assume you'd prefer HU SNG's over cash (I'd be happy with either but would much prefer regular speed games if doing SNG's)? Maybe a best of 5 match? Any stake from £1.10 to £11 is fine with me. For what it's worth, my HU SNG record consists of a lifetime sample of 2 games played and 2 defeats, so I might be in for a proper hiding!

I'll be happy to do another stream during the week for the 'Essexphil HU special' so let me know what your preferences are. I'd perhaps suggest an early evening start so as not to clash with too many of the bigger MTT's either of us might be looking to play on whichever night we go for. 7pm might be good? Maybe 8:15pm - I've usually managed to bust the main by then :D

If it's easier, feel free to pm me to arrange the details :)
    Let's look at this after your stream tomorrow
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    It's that time of the week again guys and I'll be going live in about 10 minutes.

As promised, I'll be upping the stakes a little and playing the Main tonight so drop by if you'd like to see how dreadful I can truly be at this ridiculous game :)

• Options
    SMARTGOATSMARTGOAT Member Posts: 477
    He's currently down to final two tables of the main - thought i'd bump the thread up in case anyone wants to check it out
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    FINAL TABLE TIME
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Congrats on the main result, however the HU plays out. Stream rungood!
  • Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    wpwpwp, the 76 bluff after he'd led river a few hands from the end was a delight. congrats.
  • Options
    The--DonThe--Don Member Posts: 392
    I wasn't going to post because I'm goosed but congratulations not only on the win but for putting on a seven hour stream that was fun and engaging.

Will definitely hit that sub button when you get it. You need to set up a donation button too because I definitely would have hit it at some point during the evening.

Take care fella.
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Thanks guys, really appreciate you all sticking with me this late on a school night.

I guess stream rungood is a thing then B)...

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    Congrats
  • Options
    Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886
    Haha ridic! Wpwp
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Can you overturn the 4/1 deficit HU a bit quicker on the next stream please. Work on 4 hours kip isn't ideal.

What an impressive win though, you really had to grind that one out. Well played mate.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264

Awesome stuff Guitar Bloke, chuffed to bits for you.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,353
    Congratulations, vwp.

Who needs a job anyway.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    After the A2 v KK hand, I knew Sky had sorted this win for you, so left you to it ;)

I still think you should have played the FTT games though.

Oh, well played BTW.
  • Options
    68Trebor68Trebor Member Posts: 1,943

Well played, Dues.
    Streaming coming along nicely as well.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,298
    Wow...wd! I tried to stream but couldn't get it to work alongside my failed attempts to get to Vegas semi!
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275
    FFS, I tried to stream this and yet again had so much lag I gave up. Looks like it's probably my wifi at home though (changed router a while ago and it's been pants since then) anyway I had to be up at 6.30 so probably a good thing that I didn't watch.

A massive well done on the win, the main is obviously easier than the FTT games then.
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,790
    great result wp!!

I also had too much lag to continue watching unfortunately, & I couldn't see an option to decrease the stream resolution, like I could last week?
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999
    Well done.

Let me know when will suit to play our HU match. Today, Wed b4 8pm or Thursday fine for me...
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275

great result wp!!

I also had too much lag to continue watching unfortunately, & I couldn't see an option to decrease the stream resolution, like I could last week?

I could change it to '1080' rather than 'auto' it made no difference.