You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Duesenberg Twitch Stream

Comments

• Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
    Just watched a bit - Good stuff - Will try and catch up next time
  • Options
    The--DonThe--Don Member Posts: 392
    Good luck with this. I will give you a follow and try to watch when I can.

Interesting the Sky appear to have relaxed their position on allowing screen names to be shown on twitch/youtube etc.

I hope this goes as well as you want it too bud.
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    The--Don said:

Interesting the Sky appear to have relaxed their position on allowing screen names to be shown on twitch/youtube etc.

Thanks for the support.

It'll be interesting to see whether Sky have an issue with these streams moving forward. I'm fairly sure they don't have blanket ban in place regarding content from their games being broadcast, but I do seem to recall both you and JJBinks were asked to stop producing content at around the same time, so I may be wrong.

I certainly miss the old RegiTime videos from Sky games and would always hope to find myself featured in one where I would be adorned with your coveted light blue tag :D.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014

The--Don said:

Thanks for the support.

It'll be interesting to see whether Sky have an issue with these streams moving forward. I'm fairly sure they don't have blanket ban in place regarding content from their games being broadcast, but I do seem to recall both you and JJBinks were asked to stop producing content at around the same time, so I may be wrong.

I certainly miss the old RegiTime videos from Sky games and would always hope to find myself featured in one where I would be adorned with your coveted light blue tag :D.
    Blue tags are underrated.

I'm watching Lex next week
  • Options
    waller02 said:

The--Don said:

Thanks for the support.

If you've finally managed to work out how to turn on your new computer by next week then I'm sure Lex will be delighted to have your support ;)

Having seen you open 64s from the cut off on the stream, your nit tag is now officially under review. Are you 3betting wider than just KK+ these days too? :tongue:
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    Tikay10 said:

bbMike said:

Off to Google gimp. Reminds me of when my then 8 year old daughter was assigned homework to research Prince Albert. We quickly learned how to turn on the parental controls after that.

Don't do it. Please don't go there.

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited February 2020

waller02 said:

The--Don said:

Thanks for the support.

If you've finally managed to work out how to turn on your new computer by next week then I'm sure Lex will be delighted to have your support ;)

Having seen you open 64s from the cut off on the stream, your nit tag is now officially under review. Are you 3betting wider than just KK+ these days too? :tongue:
    It was a weak player in the bb. I've been known to 3b QQ but only when I'm drunk.

I can switch it on now, just can't hear anything, didn't realise I needed speakers. I'm selling it and going back to my laptop 🤣. All this was after spending 3 hours building the **** desk which I had to half take apart again as I missed a piece. It was a stressful evening.
  • Options

The--Don said:

Thanks for the support.

Yeah, I suspect it's not a blanket ban.

The reasons I was given at the time suggested it was but it's way more likely some snowflake who didn't like something I said about them complained.

Anyway, that is in the past now and I've moved on to brighter things but you were always a cool guy at the tables when we played and I wish you nothing but success.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,353
    The--Don said:

The--Don said:

Thanks for the support.

The reasons I was given at the time suggested it was but it's way more likely some snowflake who didn't like something I said about them complained.

Anyway, that is in the past now and I've moved on to brighter things but you were always a cool guy at the tables when we played and I wish you nothing but success.
    I would guess its more to do with slagging off Sky Reps on an open facebook group, just a guess though.

• Options
    GREGSTERGREGSTER Member Posts: 383
    Hey Dues. Just had a watch of the stream, seemed pretty good for a sheep sh*gging **** ;) , will try and catch it live next Monday.
  • Options
    Ironpump1Ironpump1 Member Posts: 177
    When’s the next stream Dues? I’m looking forward to abusing my tag ;)
  • Options
    mumsie said:

The--Don said:

The--Don said:

Thanks for the support.

I would guess its more to do with slagging off Sky Reps on an open facebook group, just a guess though.

That wasn't the reason I was given. Maybe you know more than me. Maybe you were involved in the complaint(s) received. Either way, it's in the past and I'm happy it happened the way it did.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,146
    Watched the first stream and really enjoyed it, look forward to next one WPWP
  • Options
    Ironpump1 said:

When’s the next stream Dues? I’m looking forward to abusing my tag ;)

Sorry to take a while replying @Ironpump1.

Next stream will be tomorrow (Monday) at 6:30pm. I think I'll be making Mondays a regular slot for now, but there may be the odd other time/day occasionally thrown in too.

I'll look forward to you getting all out of line and adding JJ-QQ to your preflop range then ;)
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    maybe twitch your heads up tourney on Tuesday??
  • Options
    madprof said:

maybe twitch your heads up tourney on Tuesday??

Given that these will genuinely be the first HU SNG's I've ever played, I think it would likely make for a very short stream indeed :D
  • Options
    Shamelss plug/request guys...

For any who have yet to do so, could you please be so kind as to 'follow' my channel on Twitch. I've been genuinely taken aback at the support and interest shown so far and this request for followers is for purely practical purposes as further explained below.

So, in advance of stream No. 2, I've been having more of a look into the various options available regarding some people having problems viewing last week. My internet connection and computer system is good enough to stream at a high quality (1080p full HD) but, as a new streamer on Twitch, my viewers don't get the option to watch at a lower quality setting if they'd prefer or need to. It appears this option will likely be engaged once my channel has reached 50 followers but, until that point, everyone is forced to view at whatever quality settings I choose to broadcast at.

The reasons for people struggling to view in full HD seem to rather randomly depend upon a combination internet speed, device capabilities and which colour socks Tikay has chosen to wear on the day you'd like to view. It pains me to either broadcast or watch poker content on Twitch at a low resolution so for tonight I'll be keeping my setting the same as the week before and see how people find it. Hopefully though I'll soon reach the 50 follower mark and people can decide for themselves - I'm already at 28 followers after just the one stream and very little plugging :).
  • Options
  • Options
    Thanks for joining me again tonight guys and an extra big thanks to all the new followers - up to 40 now which is pretty good going I think!

It seemed that tonight viewers could pick there own quality settings for the stream, so I think that officially confirms that I really have no idea how the world of Twitch actually works haha! I was also supposed to have a little animation pop up when ever anyone clicked follow, but that was another epic fail too :D.

Still, first stream FT was reached and I'll be back for more of the same next Monday :)
  • Options
    Summers119Summers119 Member Posts: 193
    Awesome that you have decided to do some Twitch, defo a gap for a Sky Poker streamer. Checked a little bit out just now and your stream is really good. Will try tune in next week.