You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,021
    They come over here, stealing our kids....:)

Part of me thinks even Yaxley-Lennon can;t be blamed for the actions of 1 of his close friends. Then I remember how much noise he makes about Muslim paedophiles and contrast that with his total silence about white ones, including his mate.

Seriously, Rainman, you just don't get it, do you? You hero-worship a man who used to belong to what was then Britain's leading racist organisation. He then left to found (not join, found) what is now Britain's leading racist organisation. He has now left that to found a new organisation in an attempt to avoid going back to prison for the actions of his supporters.

The vast majority of Muslims are decent law-abiding citizens. Just like Christians. There is a small minority that want to attack children and other faiths. Just like Christians. Stop supporting a man who only wants to inflame tensions based on race and religion, hiding behind another supposed agenda.

He has prison sentences for everything from extreme violence, to attacking a policeman, to fraud, to illegal immigration using 2 false passports. It's not easy getting banned from the USA, but he has managed it due to his drug convictions.

Why do you think he is a patriot? Patriotism is loving your country, not only certain parts of it. Patriotism is not the reserve of the far-right. You believe 98% of the people who go on his marches are good people? Really? I don't believe 98% of the counter-marchers are good people, never mind the majority of neo-fascists who support him.

Do you SERIOUSLY believe that the majority of people support TR? I pity you.

A poker forum is not the place to endlessly debate this. Feel free to have 1 last say as to why you believe you are right. And then, PLEASE, everybody let this thread die....
  • Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    edited October 2018
    Again i will make it quite clear so you understand, the problem is the blind eye the councils and police to the rapes all across the country, even members of the BRITISH ARMY have backed him publicly, are they racist, you say he left the edl to avoid going back to prison blatant lie, 98% of the loony left are very smelly and racist, 632,000 signed an online petition, one of the most succesful petitions online.
    P.s You can watch the BRITISH ARMY ON YOU TUBE WITH OUR NATIONAL HERO.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited October 2018
    If there was any doubt that Rainman is beyond help, I think that ^ has clarified it.

Completely brainwashed.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Essexphil said:

I find your flippant remark disgusting and using a smiley emoji about children being raped.
    You might find it amusing but the majority of the BRITISH public dont.

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    Bring back The Shed.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,021

Essexphil said:

I find your flippant remark disgusting and using a smiley emoji about children being raped.

I'm not smiling about children being raped, bigot boy. Just some white supremacist paedophile in hhy's video. Stop insulting everyone who doesn't share your views.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Essexphil said:

Essexphil said:

have i misquoted you, disgusting human being typical unwashed lefty.

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,041
    DOHHHHHHH said:

Bring back The Shed.

The good old days when everyone used to argue on a Friday night but talk to each other on a Saturday until the next Friday...
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

Brilliant clip on you tube, Tommy(NATIONAL HERO) meeting members of the BRITISH ARMY.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/09/uk-army-investigates-tommy-robinson-poses-with-soldiers?CMP=fb_gu

Looks like the army don't want him anywhere near the troops.
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited October 2018
    I saw a recent interview with TR where he is talking about his decision to leave the EDL. He says it was because it was infiltrated by Naz is. He then goes on to say "I stand with Israel". It seems he does have standards as you have to be the right kind of racist to be in the EDL.

• Options
    I am still baffled how a supposed "non-racist" can write something as absurd as

"most black people dont give 2 **** about racists."

• Options
    Phantom66 said:

Quite simple just read the words.
  • Options
    Phantom66 said:

I saw a recent interview with TR where he is talking about his decision to leave the EDL. He says it was because it was infiltrated by Naz is. He then goes on to say "I stand with Israel". It seems he does have standards as you have to be the right kind of racist to be in the EDL.

So supporting Israel, make you a racist, you been talking to jeremy corbyn.

• Options
    edited October 2018

Brilliant clip on you tube, Tommy(NATIONAL HERO) meeting members of the BRITISH ARMY.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/09/uk-army-investigates-tommy-robinson-poses-with-soldiers?CMP=fb_gu

Looks like the army don't want him anywhere near the troops.
    Tommy has a massive following amongst the rank and file of the GREAT BRITISH Army, the iman asim hafiz of the muslim council of britain has complained, no such complaint when daud abdullah a member of mcb wrote a letter saying our BRITISH Troops were legitimate targets.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,369
    Has anyone mentioned the 2.20 yet ?
  • Options

Phantom66 said:

Quite simple just read the words.
    I have and I just don't get it at all. How can justify that statement?

• Options

Phantom66 said:

So supporting Israel, make you a racist, you been talking to jeremy corbyn.

That's not what I am saying at all.

It was clear that TR doesn't like "Naz is" because they are anti-Semitic. TRs agenda is anti-Islam.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Essexphil said:

Seriously, Rainman, you just don't get it, do you? You hero-worship a man who used to belong to what was then Britain's leading racist organisation. He then left to found (not join, found) what is now Britain's leading racist organisation. He has now left that to found a new organisation in an attempt to avoid going back to prison for the actions of his supporters.

Tommy said about the bnp, that he regrets joining them in his youth, so we can forgive him for that error in judgement.
    He left the edl when racists and naz is started to get a foothold in the group, the real reason why he left not the blatant lie about avoiding Jail.

• Options
    2 muslim councillors gave character references for a child rapist. but thats ok because phantom said in earlier post because rolf harris stuart hall and cliiford had references.( still waiting to hear who gave them references).
    naz shah labour mp, retweeted a tweet saying and i quote, Exactly Areeq, those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths for the good of diversity.
  • Options
    BRITISH SOLDIERS to be investigated for having photos and chanting Tommy Robinsons name, what crime have they committed.
This discussion has been closed.