You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

IS SKY POKER THE BIGGEST JOKE SITE GOING

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Just because you are losing does not mean it is a downswing or run bad. You keep making the same bad plays, expect different outcomes and have no interest in improving or changing what you do.
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Well Matt.

I have a bottle, of my special occasion. Tipple.
    On,standby.

Whatever, our differences, anticipate,, seeing, £300,000 K..any moment.
    Which,is Phenomenal,,. Gevery Chambertin, I will be " raising" you a glass.

Me, stick with, Sauvignon..New.Zealend, only,ever.

If ? You can find me " any " TEN of the boys and girls,on here,that will back you up, and inform me, that F.T. pocket KK. Is a Snap Fold,...I will, take up knitting, and quit Poker.

Much, love and affection(s) The Poker.p.Bratt..lu.rves The Don. Moulah-Benji .m.b.apparell,i am a buyer, babi.

P.j.xxxxx
  • Options
    " he, boldly, confidently,strode into the next,£5.50 ..."

Tighter than an Alabama Tick, the Final Table,.." determine,to show the Matt" can actually play;

An,8,000 chip pot,..Bounties coming my way,.he again, " snaps" the all in. 80 per cent good,

Yippee Kai Yes, he singed..;

" Sung" for a second or two,

The new " me" can't run, this negative,for ever,? Can I Guvnor.

If ( no when, ) I run, so HOT,and I am Hitting, huge Pot,after Pot, after being behind,I will say " sorry now"..Coz, I will be in Stunned Shock, at dishing out,a ( singular beat,never mind,Bakers Dozens)
  • Options
    misterpj said:

Well Matt.

I have a bottle, of my special occasion. Tipple.
    On,standby.

Whatever, our differences, anticipate,, seeing, £300,000 K..any moment.
    Which,is Phenomenal,,. Gevery Chambertin, I will be " raising" you a glass.

Me, stick with, Sauvignon..New.Zealend, only,ever.

If ? You can find me " any " TEN of the boys and girls,on here,that will back you up, and inform me, that F.T. pocket KK. Is a Snap Fold,...I will, take up knitting, and quit Poker.

Much, love and affection(s) The Poker.p.Bratt..lu.rves The Don. Moulah-Benji .m.b.apparell,i am a buyer, babi.

P.j.xxxxx

Back me up? At no point have I said kings was a fold. It is however a standard hand.

Obviously through error but you forgot to discuss the k6cc hand.
  • Options
    O.k.Matt.

Only, because, I am " just" three £5.50 buy ins,.into.the new , SS reset..me,

Here,is the third one..p.s. I know,from..experience,if I " Snap Fold" flopped two pair,,,I be,much much better off; but. ( Seriously) how can you.

In hindsight, ( genuine question,) even if," you knew,the up n down,was what you were playing into ,are you, folding,or shoving.?

That's it.I keep my fingers crossed..you hit.300000 tonit.e.

• Options
    You keep focusing on the wrong things. What is your logic pre flop? I believe this is a TDYM. Either shove or fold pre and I would suggest fold. You click with jqo which only ever inflates the pot with a pretty average hand. Do you expect the limper to ever fold to a click 3bet?
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    @misterpj, go and plug your results into this tournament variance calculator.

It is going to tell you there is literally a 0% chance of simply running bad over a 10k sample. It does not happen. This is not a thing.

The simple fact is you are playing badly. If you are going to turn this around and avoid losing another £6k, you need to try to play better.

This is incredibly simple. Stop deluding yourself.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    OR

when( much better) players offer advice...here’s a thing....consider it?

Gl Paul...I genuinely hope you reflect, adjust and start to win.....

• Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    edited May 2020
    If you’re not winning, the most important thing is that you’re enjoying yourself
  • Options
    Chaps, I " love You All"

Even, Nozzer,the ,Rozzer...

But, ..ya gonna, give the Guvnor, a very, unrequired, undeserved,Migraine...

If, you continue..." The, He,cant play,He can't admit it. Diatribe,..against, the, In Plain Site,evidence,

My. Sharkscope,reset, ...only,..2-3 rds. Day done, ..not only,do I have, a major Poker migraine,

I am, striding out,as , eloquently,as Mr John Wayne.

Been,done up,like a Poker Kipper..relentless;

Heres,more..B.H. for top six..and Bounty...that misterpj. ( Delusional)

Won't bother,with the Maths..even,M.B....won't split, hairs..on that.

Once,and only once, ( for which, I profusely apologised) I said "set" when should have said " trips"
    Other than that,accuracy,verbatim..

Que . " Thought Police" to declare,..misterpj, can't play...really!...
    Chief Inspector Rozzer ,Nozzer,..much, pieces👮😇😍😁
  • Options
    The evidence is that you keep playing hands very sub optimally and you ignore any advice that's given. Is the 1bb 3 bet a good play? You seem to do it often. You are obviously happy with how you play every hand and don't need to improve so best of luck to you. If you keep focusing on the bit you cant effect (the run out of the cards) and not the bit you can control your bets and sizings etc then you will keep losing money.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    Clearly the seagulls are not following this trawler....
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    I think Sickipedia is bigger.
  • Options
    Don't be worry,Mr Guvnor.

My last,ever post ,in this very thread. ( This thread)

Charles, can have,10,000-1,if required ?

And," a socially distanced Haircut? ..what she use ? Tree Pruners..

Going to start, a " peach,pearler" ( own thread) that will,meet with your approval.

To,close this one out,just when, I thought,today,could be " the day" ?

My,motion,is more,John Wayne,than, Mr John Wayne..( I,is Poker, saddle sore)

Boss, in the, tournament key moments ..I.e for a chunk,bounties,etc, if I be,very very good boy,

" Ask them," if, my 91 percent , made,good hands,..I.e. Nut Flush.( Turned) Can ( once in while,hold) please. You. Gotta,extract, that " max value" boys and gals,

Only, Phenomenal, Rozzer and Moulah-Benji Benji,would;
    have " read that,pocket Q 4" and Snap folded..

No worries, it. A brand new dawn, p.j.PokerJenuis.coming,to a forum near you,soon.Xxx

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    What?
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,367
    NoseyBonk said:

What?

Sorry