You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Mini UKOPS Charity Side Bet - Teams, Results and Banter

Comments

• madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    Allan23 said:

bbMike said:

Ominously quiet in here tonight...

Sorry @NOSTRI - literally not a single bounty
    I have a stalker.....I find him in the same spot..only one way to deal with stalkers..(sorry) >:)
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Tikay10 said:

@NOSTRI

Not sure if you saw it, but @Dollie cashed in UKOPS 36 last night;

Dollie 0 14 £14.84 + £9.86 Head Prizes 5

Indded. A few of the chaps picked up some smaller cashes. Well done @Dollie, @mumsie, @SR23, and @pomfrittes for winning a little back last night.
  • trevil25trevil25 Member Posts: 98
    this is a great read every morning , come on fish&chips don't go all spurs'y on me .
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,012
    Can anybody let me know which results of mine from last night are still to be added so I can update. I played all 5.
    waller02 said:

Can anybody let me know which results of mine from last night are still to be added so I can update. I played all 5.

Need your results from 39 and 40.
  • pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    Loving the updates Nostri. While you were nursing your small stack in the 10k last night I was doing the same, managed to sneak past the bubble and laddered a spot but, as per, got done JJ v 55, 5 on flop. Need something to hold tonight or tomorrow.Wp again Mike, I managed to buy a couple of points last night but damaged the profit, sorry loss, column again.
    NOSTRI said:

waller02 said:

Need your results from 39 and 40.
    Cheers, updated.
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,699

Loving the updates Nostri. While you were nursing your small stack in the 10k last night I was doing the same, managed to sneak past the bubble and laddered a spot but, as per, got done JJ v 55, 5 on flop. Need something to hold tonight or tomorrow.Wp again Mike, I managed to buy a couple of points last night but damaged the profit, sorry loss, column again.

It’s all set up for a huge £ note win, we’re poised like a good 10k runner, just behind the pacemakers.
    bbMike said:

It’s all set up for a huge £ note win, we’re poised like a good 10k runner, just behind the pacemakers.
    Keep dreaming, chumps.
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,699
    Where’s the disagree/thumbs down/angry face button?

Looking over your shoulder slows you down Nostri :D
    Night off for me tonight. Need a break. Back tomorrow for one last attempt to salvage a bit of profit.

Gl all.
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    waller02 said:

Night off for me tonight. Need a break. Back tomorrow for one last attempt to salvage a bit of profit.

Gl all.

Very tactical Ryan, don’t play guarantees 2 places up the leaderboard at least! :#

I don’t suppose Nozzer’s got some homework he can be doing tonight, give the rest of us dummies a chance? ;)

I keep saying it but a big win for Paul ( @bigfatfish ) is coming our way either tonight And/or tomorrow to propel us to to tops of the leaderboards, so

Gl to all tonight

As Confucius might say:

May your earholes turn into ar seholes and you sh it over your shoulders!

COME ON PAUL WE( that is you) CAN DO THIS!
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Can't wait for tonight.
    Gonna have a quick pint of the good stuff then start regging up.

• mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    And here starts the
    FUN
    FUN
    FUN
    FUN
    FUN
    FUN
    edited May 2020
    I did a thing. I've disabled real time updating of the leaderboards for the final two nights, so there will be no results until I post them in the morning. I thought this might be a fun way to add some suspense since things are so close.

The real time results tracker still works, for those who are enjoying that.

One last reminder:

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DvEs5e5fI7po0H43UFPCQtbGu57jkAAiMlre7VXhW9Q/edit#gid=198498172

Results form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctoilDc7kOu-pvlYtC1kspJ1uTD87itAEmfppFDA7A1tPRYw/viewform

Good luck everyone except @bbMike!
  • cpfc_2010cpfc_2010 Member Posts: 316
    Cant remember if i entered yesterdays results or not. I'm old.
    cpfc_2010 said:

You did not.
    NOSTRI said:

cpfc_2010 said:

You did not.
    Will do on break
    Done
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    A spear through the skull.