You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

the R. N. G.. in 'super variance Mode'

14567810Β»

Comments

• madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    Hey Paul...nice

Prefer filet de sole de douvres meuniere personally...have you tried with beurre noisette? Lovely!!

Re: poker coaching needed? I agree, don't bother wasting their time and your money..Jimi @HENDRIK62 hit the metal spike clearly on the top of its body!
  • misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Hi Prof
    Genuinely hope, you and yours, are doing OK?
    Your industry buddy, I can't even imagine
    (if you want a 'steer' what I am really like, take look, the Rail, gee gees thread)

Anyway,on,not the best of days, my poker ended with a good laugh, early hours, hours deep, FT, five left, what can you do buddy, except, get a Poker Coach πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ…πŸ’πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

What's it like? flopping the Nut Flush, lol.
  • DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Finally figured out how our hero constructs his posts...

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,465
    "Mister PJ " for all his plus & minus he is a Forum Contributor and should be Applauded.
    as, my Phycolgist at Happy Acres told (tells me)..
    Being 'different' makes you Special.
    Happy Acres? it's the equivalent of The Grange, but for jenius no limit hold em poker players.
    Pocket KK, simply makes me all Spike Milligan;
    The irony, of a few words and lines, in that classic poem, won't be lost on the Prof, will be on the Stalking Hoss though..

World Record Holder, cracked, all in pre, defacto, not an auto play situ, neither would it be, for 'you' if you were on my 'random run'
    Anyways, as my poker 'bruv' who I Adore, the Prof, says, in difficult times, humour helps, well it does, but only for those who possess a non surgically removed funny bone.
    Smile, always do, ways have, and until out on my sword.
    Smile, pocket KK, Smile pocket KK in the big blind, Smile raise 600 (called)
    Smile an A hits the flop (smile more, it usually does)
    Smile bet 400 (called) Smile bet 200 (called)
    Smile bet raise call. Smile more
    This, was KK v K 5 off, flop 4 3 A 2h1d,turn 10c, now, I ponder, snap it all in pre, story wudda been better with a Smile snap call,then I would have scribed an ode, Chase That Deuce, Chase Him All The Waybut. πŸ˜œπŸ‘πŸ’‹

Do, try, difficult I know... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’‹
    misterpj said:

Hi Prof
    Genuinely hope, you and yours, are doing OK?
    Your industry buddy, I can't even imagine
    (if you want a 'steer' what I am really like, take look, the Rail, gee gees thread)

Anyway,on,not the best of days, my poker ended with a good laugh, early hours, hours deep, FT, five left, what can you do buddy, except, get a Poker Coach πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ…πŸ’πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

What's it like? flopping the Nut Flush, lol.

Works not too bad tbf... We have had 2 day's paid work since December 19! FFS!!

Currently selling main house, French cottage and may also sell our Chapel building project as well with a view to retiring, which will give me more time to lose more money on Sky!!
    And, 'Randomly Smiling'
    At Random, I will always keep, Randomly doing always, because, it's just so... Erm RandomπŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ€•πŸ€§

Pressie from my Cologist,.....
    Special Monies Tree, a very rare Conch, very very rare valuable bottella, oil is Jackson Pollock esc, water colour, signed, is special. SMILE

misterpj said:

And, 'Randomly Smiling'
    At Random, I will always keep, Randomly doing always, because, it's just so... Erm RandomπŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ€•πŸ€§

Pressie from my Cologist,.....
    Special Monies Tree, a very rare Conch, very very rare valuable bottella, oil is Jackson Pollock esc, water colour, signed, is special. SMILE

Oil is a load of jackson polloxs >:)
    Dear PROF
    humour 'him'
    As, an aside, just had my passion, and more importantly taste buds reignited, by rediscovering KALE, I am addicted, it is a taste sensation.

Poker....
    Hmm...

Your thoughts, coach, Inc, pocket KK, cracked, 33rd consequtive time, kid, not.
    Check Sharky, zero fibs.
    Only, played, 01.30, 02.30,03.00 Β£5.50 bounty hunters..
    Bare with 'him' collective.
    1. my pocket A10 gets snapped by AJ and that was me gone.
    2. In goes, 2,500 in front, this time, I snap that, with my pocket AK, massive fav on the flop, as my snap of the all in, in front, was AQ v my AK, 13% hand equity insta spikes turn.
    3.dust down, look at my pocket KK, how? can I snap fold, having lost prior 32? in any meaningful pot, and, I run that right into pocket AA, uncanny πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
    4.look down, at pocket KJ suited diamonds, in the big blind, flop comes, 5 diamonds, 10 diamonds, Q spades, now, bare in mind, misterpj is a clueless poker numpty, 'he thinks' poker stupid, to lay that down, thick, as pj is, he actually thinks he sees, a one card draw, to the diamond K flush, and, a bit of your up and down straight draw. Betting on the flop?
    misterpj raise, 1 caller, 1 Reraise, misterpj ships it all in, naturally a flopped pair never folding.

So, your 'expert analysis will be listened too!'
    Especially KK, must a world record.

misterpjs Postulation, 6 months + 2 1-2 years, perma, run, make, an incy wincy, bit O progress, a tad, likkle difficult πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Well 'fans' & the club.
    Raised (pun intended) the White Flag, at 05.30
    Those Β£5.50 Bounty Hunters, misterpj fancy heself, as a bit of a Vince Van Patten;
    'pj' the Poker Commentator, sure would be 'Fun' incitful, no doubt 'draw' (pun fest) record viewersπŸ˜‰
    Felt sorry, for 'Dee', no sooner had a 'full beanz Victory Twerk' commenced, in a nano second, a 'full Beanz Cup O Horlick' went hurtling into the sky.
    Fair minded Poker folk, would understand, flopped 2 pair, 92% lively, snapped off, with fresh air, 8% hand equity, only for a pretty JIGGY varia~Rinse, bit of your turn river J runner J runner, super RNG
    misterpj, was getting, nothing but that as well,classic varia~Rinses, for example;
    Β£5.50 bounty hunter bubble, we have, a Big Stack v misterpj shortie stack, all went well, the poker jenius 87% v big stacks 13%, only the jolly old river, you know the rest, already! uncanny, there's moreπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’‹

good ole 'boy' misterpj, knows a thing or too, when it comes to horse racing, and betting.
    In racing, if relentless amounts, of, 1-8,1-9,1-10,1-12,1-14,1-16,1-20 shots, were inexplicably getting 'chinned' & turned over, I know, exactly what would happen.
    A rare thing, quite proud of myself with that spontaneous analogy, think it through πŸ˜πŸ€”πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘
    And, all in, all in (both very deep) 2-9 & 4-9 both not a prayer, of dodging the insta rinse.
    That's, using betting parlance, 9-2 ON & 9-4 ON both instently get unseated and brought down (lol) πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ’‹πŸ˜‡πŸ€§πŸ€•πŸ˜

the Skill, the Art..
    the Strat, get it in behind and bad, Riches, flow, your way...
    πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘

• EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,985
    2 things to mention, 1 positive, 1 negative.

Firstly, your pre-flop betting is improving. Less limping.

1 thing that is not improving is your biased selection of the odds. Something Tikay has mentioned before. Take that last hand above. It is a flip when the chips go in. Yet you persist in showing the cards that improve your odds afterwards.

You were not really 74%-just over 50%. At the time that mattered.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,465
    Grasp the

Words, Commentary, simply not required.....

So, that's 2 hours deep, 96% good, with a flopped SET, what, happens next?
    Of course, you don't even need to ask, turn.. River.. Runner runner for both the boat, and to nail the lot, for 4% hand equity, keeps me chuckling... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”