You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Lobby won't open

hanlan123hanlan123 Member Posts: 25
Afternoon, Just logged on to the download client and i can't open up any lobby. whether that's double clicking on the tournament or clicking on the 'tournament lobby' in the blue box on the right hand side it won't open. I can observe a DYM and i can open a cash game table just no lobby. Is anyone else experiencing this glitch?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,321
    edited March 2021
    @hanlan123

Hi Bud,

I passed this to the Tech Team & they said can you try again please?

You may need to close the Client & then re-open it.

Let me know how you get on please.

• Options
    hanlan123hanlan123 Member Posts: 25
    Tikay10 said:

@hanlan123

Hi Bud,

I passed this to the Tech Team & they said can you try again please? T

You may need to close the Client & then re-open it.

Let me know how you get on please.

Seems to be working fine now :) That was a quick fix! Thanks
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,790
    @Tikay10

I checked this & it was also happening with mine. But closing & re-opening the client has done the job.
  • Options

@hanlan123

No worries.

I was able to pass it straight across to the Techies. No idea what, if anything, they done but I'm told it's fine now.

• Options
    bencbenc Member Posts: 1,054
    Heads up sng lobbys are having issues with not showing 1/2 when i register then sporadically showing or not showing when i click into a different lobby and back again.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    @benc

I've passed that on.
  • Options

@benc

I know you've been round the block a few times & know what you are doing, but could you please try & a couple of things & report back?

1) Close the Client down & then re-open.

And/or;

2) Clear cache in browser.

Thank you.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@benc

I know you've been round the block a few times & know what you are doing, but could you please try & a couple of things & report back?

1) Close the Client down & then re-open.

And/or;

2) Clear cache in browser.

Thank you.

No prob thanks for assistance as always, i did 1 when i first came on after reading it had seemingly sorted other peoples issues with it and when i logged back in it did show me regged and 1/2 but then when i registered another fresh lobby still same problem of 0/2.

I've cleared the cache in browser as well, the lobby will eventually show i've regged on most occasions but its not instant or consistent and if i de-reg a lobby once it is bold it will still show it as bold and 1/2 for a period of time. Just to clarify i'm playing on the download client i wasn't aware the browser would have any link to this but i'm not the most technie with understanding IT stuff.
  • Options
    Same issue was still happening last night and when i've logged in today, not showing when registered etc. Any chance of an update on whats being done to deal with the issue? has happened multiple times before so assume the tech know a fix.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    edited March 2021
    Agreed with above. Last night there was a distinct lobby lag. It has also gone backwards with regards to 'highlighting' registered tournaments.

I also had a repeat of the issue where if you move tables, table freezes (on client). You then can not open table from lobby. I had to open table from browser.
  • Options

@benc @MAXALLY

Hi Guys,

They are still working on it, some of the changes don't take effect immediately, but I'll pass your comments on & if there's any further news I'll let you know.

Apologies for any inconvenience.
  • Options

@benc @ MAXALLY

I understand they are actually working on it as we speak.

There MAY be a better update later this afternoon, but as soon as there is an update myself or Sky Chris will be back with an update.
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

Agreed with above. Last night there was a distinct lobby lag. It has also gone backwards with regards to 'highlighting' registered tournaments.

I also had a repeat of the issue where if you move tables, table freezes (on client). You then can not open table from lobby. I had to open table from browser.

@MAXALLY

It's the Lobby Lag they are currently urgently trying to address Alan. The table freeze thing is unrelated & almost impossible to diagnose, so can't say how or when that might get resolved.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

MAXALLY said:

@MAXALLY

It's the Lobby Lag they are currently urgently trying to address Alan. The table freeze thing is unrelated & almost impossible to diagnose, so can't say how or when that might get resolved.
    Cheers Tikay. If I can assist the tech team with any further info, which might help, just let me know.

With UKOPS just around the corner, I hope these issues are resolved soon as.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    I have had issues with tables freezing and have had to open through browser as have others.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    MattBates said:

I have had issues with tables freezing and have had to open through browser as have others.

Sky will jump through hoops now then.

The software has malfunctioned really bad this evening....this was from the 73 runner Mega BH .....

MattBates 0 72 0
    steveysee 0 73 0
  • Options
    Yep lobbys still horrendous not showing when regged instantly, sometimes not popping up automatically and even a struggle to launch manually, constant freeze lag in game which makes the playing experience very unenjoyable. I know the site is trying to deal with these issues, but but for them to be re-occuring quite frequently over the last few months i'd of assumed they had a system in place to quickly address such issues now, for it to be taking more than 24hours to deal with is pretty dissapointing.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    MAXALLY said:

MattBates said:

Sky will jump through hoops now then.

The software has malfunctioned really bad this evening....this was from the 73 runner Mega BH .....

MattBates 0 72 0
    steveysee 0 73 0
    WP in the mega stack freezeout tonight
  • Options
    Any update on this from the tech team, still same issue...
  • Options

@benc

No news yet, except that I know they are still working on it.

As soon as there is something to report, I'll let you know.