You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Right Said Fred

Comments

• Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited August 2021
    MISTY4ME said:

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/fully-vaccinated-people-catch-covid-093720969.html#:~:text=Business Insider,early research suggests
    Fully vaccinated people who catch COVID-19 appear to be less infectious and clear the virus quicker than unvaccinated people, early research suggests

I could pull that link apart, but I won’t bother.
    I’ll just point out one obvious part.

Why is it a Dutch study that has findings, when the whole of the worlds scientists are supposed to be working on the virus? I would think that study would have been an obvious one done by all the countries.
    I could put up endless studies,all with different results.But it’s only been going on for 18months,and jabs for 8.

Once more, nobody can catch COVID-19.
    It’s supposed to be SARS 2, COVID is supposed to be disease.
    So, a positive test without symptoms would mean a person has not got COVID.
    That’s their definition.

Although the link does say ‘ appear to’. Sounds vague, for scientific work.
    Early studies? Really? In August?

The ‘ approved’ Pfizer vaccine was used in Israel as a front runner.
    So you would expect Israel to come out with any relative data.
    They aren’t exactly lacking in technology.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    edited August 2021
    chilling said:

MISTY4ME said:

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/fully-vaccinated-people-catch-covid-093720969.html#:~:text=Business Insider,early research suggests
    Fully vaccinated people who catch COVID-19 appear to be less infectious and clear the virus quicker than unvaccinated people, early research suggests

Why is it a Dutch study that has findings, when the whole of the worlds scientists are supposed to be working on the virus? I would think that study would have been an obvious one done by all the countries.
    I could put up endless studies,all with different results.But it’s only been going on for 18months,and jabs for 8.

The jabs have only been going on for 8 months-ish, and that's why these are Early Studies into the effectiveness of the vaccine

I'm sure there will be a lot more comprehensive studies done in the next few years, but by then many more thousands of people will have died from the Virus........whether it's SARS or COVID-19.

Vulnerable people will always be at risk, especially from those who carry the Virus without symptoms, not realising they have got it, and are going around continuing to spread it.

Look at Devon and Cornwall....... currently the highest infection rate in the Country, Funny how that has coincided with it being the most popular place for British holidays this Year. After what happened at the 'Boardmasters Festival' and the Euro's Finals....... you can guarantee that Reading and Leeds will be the next COVID hotspots in 2-3 weeks time.

Stay Safe and SARS/COVID free .....
  • Options
    ......and getting back to the OP........ I'm looking forward to seeing how Richard Fairbrass gets on when they are next on Tour. I don't think they will be doing 2 hour sets (if they ever did) because Richard won't just be Talking out of his A**E.....he'll be breathing out of it too :D
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

chilling said:

MISTY4ME said:

The jabs have only been going on for 8 months-ish, and that's why these are Early Studies into the effectiveness of the vaccine

I'm sure there will be a lot more comprehensive studies done in the next few years, but by then many more thousands of people will have died from the Virus........whether it's SARS or COVID-19.

Vulnerable people will always be at risk, especially from those who carry the Virus without symptoms, not realising they have got it, and are going around continuing to spread it.

Look at Devon and Cornwall....... currently the highest infection rate in the Country, Funny how that has coincided with it being the most popular place for British holidays this Year. After what happened at the 'Boardmasters Festival' and the Euro's Finals....... you can guarantee that Reading and Leeds will be the next COVID hotspots in 2-3 weeks time.

Stay Safe and SARS/COVID free .....
    You can guarantee Reading and Leeds will be a hotspot, because that’s the narrative.
    There would be far more folks going through a large supermarket in a week than at those festivals.
    Early research appears to...... after 5billion doses have been administered?
    Breakthrough cases in health workers?
    So lets add up all the healthcare workers worldwide who have had jabs, millions.
    Look on the Government website for those that are exempt from wearing masks, millions.
    Guess who approved the Pfizer vaccine. Mrs Fau Chi.
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,175
    Anti-vaxxer musician, 40, who appeared in ITV's Bad Lads' Army dies from Covid - leaving a pregnant wife behind - after saying he couldn't get ill because he exercised five times a week

Father-to-be Marcus Birks (pictured), 40, was hospitalised with flu-like symptoms and blood clots in early August. Previously a Covid sceptic, the musician didn't believe he could get ill because he ate healthily and exercised five times a week. But as his condition worsened Marcus admitted he was 'ignorant' on vaccines and urged others to get jabbed. His pregnant wife Lis (inset, together) confirmed her husband had died at the Royal Stoke University Hospital on Friday, writing that her 'heart has been completely ripped out'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9937949/Anti-vaxxer-musician-dies-Covid-hospital-aged-40.html
  • Options
    Rather easy to put up random stories.

• Options
    Can’t beat the truth though.

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    chilling said:

Rather easy to put up random stories.

Every single person who received the smallpox vaccine in the 1800s is now dead.

Food for thought.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited September 2021

Every single person who received the smallpox vaccine in the 1800s is now dead.

Food for thought.

?
    I think they’d likely be dead,as they would have to be a minimum of 121years old.

You’re comparing smallpox to coronavirus?
    Smallpox had a death rate of 20-30%,which was then reduced after taking pus from the infected and injected into the healthy. Thereby the death rate was reduced to 2-3%.

To compare the two is deeply dippy.

Unless you want to compare every vaccine or injection/ sedative, to an mRNA jab, then kick on Zzzzz.

Food for thought.

I’m wondering if the local doc @RogueCell has any views on the Aussie comments?

Did you discuss anything with your doc hhyf? Enlighten the world,or maybe the half dozen .
  • Options
    Well done for completely missing the point.

Not for the first time, and certainly won't be the last time.
  • Options

Well done for completely missing the point.

Not for the first time, and certainly won't be the last time.

Have you researched the history of vaccines?
    You appear to be only taking notice of the positive outcomes, completely ignoring the negative outcomes.
    If you took notice of the numerous comments Mr Whitty has said in the past, then there’s a case for no ‘COVID’ vaccines at all.

Mr Gates and his mob already had this set up in 2017, to use MRNA on a global scale.
    2017, coincidentally the same year Fau Chi predicted Trump would definitely have a pandemic during his term.
    MRNA mainly being experimented on cancer patients.

The book was a compelling read for Mr Gates,so much so, that he gave every Government a copy.

• Options
    What are the positives and negatives regarding the history of vaccinations?

This should be good.
  • Options

What are the positives and negatives regarding the history of vaccinations?

This should be good.

You really want to know all the bad stuff that’s occurred in the past with vaccines/ medicines?.
    All the medicines that were FDA approved, then pulled.
    That could take me hours to put together. I might even need a team.

A little text from book. Ring any bells?

Btw, have as many jabs as you like.

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    Chilling
    Let’s say that you’re correct. You’ve done your history on vaccines etc and come to your conclusion.

Why have so many people had the jab then?
    The highest profile figures across the world have had the vaccine. They no doubt will also have teams of people who look into these things and advise.
    The worlds leading medical figures urge us to get the vaccine and we would have to assume that they know their stuff

Why are you correct and they’re all wrong?
    With respect, i’m slightly doubtful that you’re more medically qualified or smarter than all of these people
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,028
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    never ASSUME anything ...... 'coz it will make an ****.... of U and ME :)
  • Options
    Why listen to medical experts, virologists and scientists, who have spent many years studying their fields to become experts, when you can just get your medical advice and guidance from Chilling, Vespa and Right Said Fred.

Complete no marks who spend too much time on Youtube and conspiracy shite websites. Their arrogance is almost as astonishing as their stupidity.