You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

craigcu12 twitcher

15678911»

Comments

• craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    I'm gonna fire up a stream today with some new emotes and a new starting stream overlay

I have added a number of follower emotes, and created a starting overlay. Hopefully you will like them

The stream itself will be starting aound 6pm. It's gonna be mostly I poker with the odd sky MTT.
    Today I am gonna have my first stream since taking down the SPT.

I'm unlikely to have much sky poker MTTs, I poker and stars are likely to be the focus.
    It should be a fun one for sure with lots of party music and a few drinks.
    I will be starting around 3pm.
    This Sunday's Grind and stream feels like it will be extra good. I am not playing much sky although with the new monitor I could add sky tables more easily.
    So many sales on I poker mean I'm certainly playing lots of I poker events, also the Wcoop main event is getting played on stars.
    I'll start around 3pm UK time
    I am feeling much calmer now following a week off and will be streaming my first day back on the grind. I poker and 888 are the main sites I'm playing as I poker was the site I showed the least tilt recently and I'm starting 888 as part of a fresh begining

It begins at 3pm
    I'm gonna fire up a stream today and stream some UKOPS.
    If I can reach it via sat I'll play the main event but if not it will be just lower buy ins.
    Every MTT I play is purely sky related because I'm not playing any non sky MTT during this UKOPS series.

I'll launch the stream around 7pm when the first UKOPS event starts
    Yesterday's stream went very well. I was most certainly too nitty in a few spots but what do you expect from nits like me?

I'll fire up another one today starting at 6pm.

i'll try to sat into the highroller and £110 main event otherwise it will be similar to yesterday.
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Hi Craig, do you not save vods anymore? Can’t always pop in live.

GL tonight.

bbMike said:

Hi Craig, do you not save vods anymore? Can’t always pop in live.

GL tonight.

yeh I still save vods. I just have to remember to publish them.
    I was gonna start at 6 but having already got atleast 4 going I'll start stream soon
    With just 2 days of the UKOPS left I've thought why not stream them both.
    I'll start a stream today around 5pm.
    I'll have a bit of GG poker at the beginning as I work my way back over to the usual schedule but most of it will be sky by the end unless I hopefully get a decent run in the ones I'm playing on GG poker
    5pm UK time is when it'll begin
    It's the last day of the UKOPS today and again I will stream it.

Today should be a good one for sure, I have a ticket into the main event and will play the semi to try and get into the super highroller.
    The plan is to start my stream around 5pm where it'll be GG to begin before going across to sky poker to finish and best of all take an MTT down for once.

Starting time 5pm UK