You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League *OPT IN REQUIRED* >>> chiggypig wins week 17 <<<

Comments

• Options
    markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
    @chiggypig and @TOONGAZZA that is you both entered for UKOPS events 19 & 20 this evening.

good luck!
  • Options
    TOONGAZZATOONGAZZA Member Posts: 13
    cheers Marky
  • Options
    safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,542
    Phew that was a close call wish my horses could win on the line like that . Well done chiggypig on the monthly prize enjoyed the battles at the tables GL for the month ahead and all who play in them.
    Marky happy to keep the £33 token until after UKOPS to save the hassle of the split could you put me into 20:00 next Wednesday please.

Just a reminder to all PL08 regular players there is a UKOPS PL08 on Thursday its a £22 entry but there's £1,500 prize pool up for grabs,Would be great if a regular PL08 player could bag it GL all.
  • Options
    safc71 said:

Phew that was a close call wish my horses could win on the line like that . Well done chiggypig on the monthly prize enjoyed the battles at the tables GL for the month ahead and all who play in them.
    Marky happy to keep the £33 token until after UKOPS to save the hassle of the split could you put me into 20:00 next Wednesday please.

Just a reminder to all PL08 regular players there is a UKOPS PL08 on Thursday its a £22 entry but there's £1,500 prize pool up for grabs,Would be great if a regular PL08 player could bag it GL all.

Nice one mate. I have scribbled this down on my mental notepad.
  • Options
    botneckbotneck Member Posts: 11
    well done guys - close finish, i had a great start to the month but unfortunately couldn't find the time to play last couple of weeks. Need to try harder (like my school report says) once again well done chiggypig and safc71 strong finish. Looking forward to Novembers attempt. Big thanks to markycash for all the unrewarded excellent admin
  • Options

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 30th of October

The updated weekly league table

@Sky__James The numbers for the games continue to grow. The two £5.50 games are drawing in close to or over 100 entrants between them each night at the moment. Surely a Sunday £33 PLO8 BH with a £500 guarantee could be thrown in now? The prizes for here could be directed at the game so it would only need 16 runners to meet the guarantee. I would be willing to make a sidebet that the prizepool went over £1000 most weeks.

As Mrs Doyle would say... Go on, go on, go on, go on, go on!
  • Options

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 31st of October

• Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,926
    Can i call for a stewards enquiry on the 8.30, 30.10.17
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    coo1-um said:

Can i call for a stewards enquiry on the 8.30, 30.10.17

You mean the 31st? :)

Or have I screwed something up?
  • Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,926
    You appear to have 'missed' the winner.

Or have they been BANNED.

Thought not.

Sort it out. Games going well though. Always wondered why i didnt do better. Im putting it down to reporting errors not bad play.
    Win for me tonight though.
  • Options
    coo1-um said:

You appear to have 'missed' the winner.

Or have they been BANNED.

Thought not.

Sort it out. Games going well though. Always wondered why i didnt do better. Im putting it down to reporting errors not bad play.
    Win for me tonight though.

Ah, I see Gollygosh won. Not sure why I have 2nd to 7th listed as 1st to 6th.

My bad Golly, I will rectify this on the next update and cheers for letting me know coo1-um.
  • Options

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 1st of November

• Options
    chiggypigchiggypig Member Posts: 235
    Thanks for the congratulations guys, was a tough climb to catch up to you Botneck, gl this month and you safc, well done on the weekly!

I would certainly play a £33 plo8 most sundays, please sky please
  • Options
    chiggypig said:

Thanks for the congratulations guys, was a tough climb to catch up to you Botneck, gl this month and you safc, well done on the weekly!

I would certainly play a £33 plo8 most sundays, please sky please

Posted your little token monthly prize out to you yesterday chiggy. Should be with you early next week, if not before.
  • Options

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 2nd of November

Updated weekly league table

• Options

The PLO8 BH FT results from the 3rd of November

I see penguin7 came very close to winning the jackpot prize last night. I have just about stopped spitting feathers enough after you 3 bet me with 3jkq the other night to say...

Well played, brilliant effort!
  • Options
    penguin7penguin7 Member Posts: 1,094
    I trust that I only made such a low, contemptible, illogical play because my pitiful chip stack demanded it :)
    I seem to make a habit of arriving on a final table with no heads and minimal chips. A lot of imagination, luck and prayer is necessary !
  • Options

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 4th of November

• Options

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 5th of November

The updated weekly table

• Options
    So congrats to @penguin7 for winning week 19 of the league!

If you can let me know which night you would like to use your £33 prize to enter one of the main events I will make the request to have you entered. The £33 main events are on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday nights. If you could please give me 24 hours+ notice so I can make the request in plenty of time.

P.S. The normal £33 nightly tourneys were off while UKOPS was running but I think they are back to normal from today? If anyone can clarify that would be great :)

Well done again penguin.

Good luck to all for week 20!