You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

My story

Comments

• Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,744
    edited June 2017
    Thanks guys
    Well, you never know what the day will bring when you stumble out of bed at 7:45.
    This morning I got up to find my good lady ( who had been up since 6am, apparently I snore...) fully focused on her iPad, she was looking at last minute deals for a break away to...wait for it....Vegas :)
    Well, she found a really good deal for the week we have booked off work starting the 9th of July, we spoke to my dear daughter to see if she would be ok for the 5 days we will be away, she gave us her blessing, we have put things in place to ensure she won't be alone through the days.
    I messaged my good friends to tell them we had booked the holiday, and guess what? The crusher that is CPFC is flying out the same day to play the tourney he won on sky!!!
    How cool is that? It would be great to meet up with him and his lovely wife, you never know I may be able to sneak into the sky welcome party dressed as Mr K, plus fours and all :)
    So happy today, we are currently soaking up the sun in the garden with our beautiful grandson, life's good.
    Peace all 
  • Options
    weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,684
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: My story:
    Thanks guys Well, you never know what the day will bring when you stumble out of bed at 7:45. This morning I got up to find my good lady ( who had been up since 6am, apparently I snore...) fully focused on her iPad, she was looking at last minute deals for a break away to...wait for it....Vegas :) Well, she found a really good deal for the week we have booked off work starting the 9th of July, we spoke to my dear daughter to see if she would be ok for the 5 days we will be away, she gave us her blessing, we have put things in place to ensure she won't be alone through the days. I messaged my good friends to tell them we had booked the holiday, and guess what? The crusher that is CPFC is flying out the same day to play the tourney he won on sky!!! How cool is that? It would be great to meet up with him and his lovely wife, you never know I may be able to sneak into the sky welcome party dressed as Mr K, plus fours and all :) So happy today, we are currently soaking up the sun in the garden with our beautiful grandson, life's good. Peace all 
    Posted by tomgoodun
    RESULT have a great time Tom you deserve a bit of run good 
  • Options
    ajmiltonajmilton Member Posts: 1,458
    edited June 2017
    Nice one Tom lad, have a blast mate.
    Don't forget to wear a burgundy jacket, 
    and spout some stuff about concrete, and bridges.
    That should buy you enough time,
    to eat, and drink as much as you can,
    before the real Mr Kindle turns up. GL GL 

Regards Alan (PLO8 Champ) 
  • Options
    markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
    edited June 2017
    Thanks guys Well, you never know what the day will bring when you stumble out of bed at 7:45. This morning I got up to find my good lady ( who had been up since 6am, apparently I snore...) fully focused on her iPad, she was looking at last minute deals for a break away to...wait for it....Vegas :) Well, she found a really good deal for the week we have booked off work starting the 9th of July, we spoke to my dear daughter to see if she would be ok for the 5 days we will be away, she gave us her blessing, we have put things in place to ensure she won't be alone through the days. I messaged my good friends to tell them we had booked the holiday, and guess what? The crusher that is CPFC is flying out the same day to play the tourney he won on sky!!! How cool is that? It would be great to meet up with him and his lovely wife, you never know I may be able to sneak into the sky welcome party dressed as Mr K, plus fours and all :) So happy today, we are currently soaking up the sun in the garden with our beautiful grandson, life's good. Peace all 
    Posted by tomgoodun
    Great stuff Tom!

Maybe see you over there :)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,371
    edited June 2017
    Posted by tomgoodun
    Hi Tom,

You & Mrs Tom are both invited to the Welcome Party & any meals or "outings" that the qualifiers go on.

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,371
    edited June 2017
    Nice one Tom lad, have a blast mate. Don't forget to wear a burgundy jacket,  and spout some stuff about concrete, and bridges. That should buy you enough time, to eat, and drink as much as you can, before the real Mr Kindle turns up. GL GL  Regards Alan (PLO8 Champ) 
    Posted by ajmilton
    I don't "spout" Mr Chump, I discuss with great eloquence if you don't mind.

"Spout", I've never been so insulted. Next people will accuse me of "waffle" or "ramblings".

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited June 2017
    Thanks guys Well, you never know what the day will bring when you stumble out of bed at 7:45. This morning I got up to find my good lady ( who had been up since 6am, apparently I snore...) fully focused on her iPad, she was looking at last minute deals for a break away to...wait for it....Vegas :)Well, she found a really good deal for the week we have booked off work starting the 9th of July, we spoke to my dear daughter to see if she would be ok for the 5 days we will be away, she gave us her blessing, we have put things in place to ensure she won't be alone through the days. I messaged my good friends to tell them we had booked the holiday, and guess what? The crusher that is CPFC is flying out the same day to play the tourney he won on sky!!! How cool is that? It would be great to meet up with him and his lovely wife, you never know I may be able to sneak into the sky welcome party dressed as Mr K, plus fours and all :) So happy today, we are currently soaking up the sun in the garden with our beautiful grandson, life's good. Peace all 
    Posted by tomgoodun

Sounds like my kind of woman.

Got a goodun there Tom.

• Options
    pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    edited June 2017

Nice one Tom, hope TK can sort some lobby out for the welcome party.  You a beetroot or red cabbage man ?
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,342
    edited June 2017
    Brilliant news Tom. Look forward to meeting you out there.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,700
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: My story : I don't "spout" Mr Chump, I discuss with great eloquence if you don't mind.   "Spout", I've never been so insulted. Next people will accuse me of "waffle" or "ramblings".   
    Posted by Tikay10
    this is true
    have a great time Tom and bring it home..i need cash on the 2 quid deeepies :)
  • Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    edited June 2017
    Posted by tomgoodun
    There's nothing not to like in this post. Have fun out there. 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: My story : Hi Tom, You & Mrs Tom are both invited to the Welcome Party & any meals or "outings" that the qualifiers go on.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    That's very kind of you thank you, I feel really cheeky now though, similar to when you see someone you are mildly acquainted with on the beach, they say oh we are going to Harry's Bistro for a bite to eat, and you say " Oh you don't mind if we tag along do you?" Putting them in that really difficult spot of " S hit, we are gonna see em every day now, and their boring as ****"

Having said that ^, Mrs Tom said she is really looking forward to meeting you, and telling you what an absolute gent ( b........) I am :)

Good to see you are running deep in the tournies you are playing, I dunno if you sneaked into a cash but well done all the same.
    I have often wondered how the chips are separated to hi and lo element of the pot when playing Pl08 live, does it take long?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: My story : RESULT have a great time Tom you deserve a bit of run good 
    Posted by weecheez1
    Thanks Harry, the feeling is mutual, good luck mate.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Nice one Tom lad, have a blast mate. Don't forget to wear a burgundy jacket,  and spout some stuff about concrete, and bridges. That should buy you enough time, to eat, and drink as much as you can, before the real Mr Kindle turns up. GL GL  Regards Alan (PLO8 Champ) 
    Posted by ajmilton
    Thanks Alan, unfortunately my Burgundy Jacket wearing days are behind me ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: My story : Great stuff Tom! Maybe see you over there :)
    Posted by markycash
    Thanks Mark, Indeedy it would be great to meet up, good luck over there.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: My story : Sounds like my kind of woman. Got a goodun there Tom.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    I'm a lucky man in many ways :)
  • Options
    edited June 2017
      Nice one Tom, hope TK can sort some lobby out for the welcome party.  You a beetroot or red cabbage man ?
    Posted by pomfrittes
    Lobby would be just great :) Beetroot is my side of choice in this culinary delight.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Brilliant news Tom. Look forward to meeting you out there.
    Posted by Enut
    Thanks Paul, the feeling is mutual, hope you crush out there :)
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: My story : this is true have a great time Tom and bring it home..i need cash on the 2 quid deeepies :)
    Posted by stokefc
    Thanks Sean, poker may be at the back of the queue on this trip I'm afraid, things to do, places to visit, my good lady may let me play the odd one or one ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    In Response to Re: My story : There's nothing not to like in this post. Have fun out there. 
    Posted by SR23
    Thanks Steve, great to see you here.