You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Fat Club 2019

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,102

Perfect week really.

Plan was for 21 x 2 mile walks (3 per day), & ticked that box 100%.

Food wise, again, ate exactly as planned, though added an extra 2 apples & a bowl of soft fruit (strawberries, raspberries & blueberries) per day to my usual regime, as I felt I could justify that with the exercise going so well.

To lose 1.5lbs on Week 14 of a very strong diet, in which I'd already shed close to 2 stone, was as good as I dared hope, & really very good.

On we go.

• Options
    68Trebor68Trebor Member Posts: 1,943

Double 'mehhhhhhhh'

Wish I was Tikay!

Really struggling for motivation at moment and not helped this weekend by a charity cake stall this weekend at work and a curry last night.
    Not been using calorie app for a few week and this will have to come back into effect from Monday.
  • Options
    LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
    Quite the achievement; excellent and consistent losses Tikay, do you have a target weight in mind?

Today: 13:8,4

The same as last week: not been the best of weeks food wise so lots to do in the next week.
  • Options
    68Trebor68Trebor Member Posts: 1,943

Been sticking to 1750 calories a day or less and a small success this week.
    Will keep going with the calorie counting.
    Would love to know what Tikay's diet consists of.
  • Options

@68Trebor

"Would love to know what Tikay's diet consists of."

Think you asked that before, apologies for not replying.

Am working on last night's UKOPS report right now, but will reply later.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@68Trebor

"Would love to know what Tikay's diet consists of."

Think you asked that before, apologies for not replying.

Am working on last night's UKOPS report right now, but will reply later.

Not forgotten this @68Trebor, full explanation along soonest. I've had a bit of a busy week or two one way & another, sorry. I think you'll find it (mildly) interesting when I do explain though.
  • Options

5 days late, but I did my usual weigh-in last Friday, & the results were;

• Options

Starting weight = 14st 5.25lbs

After Week 1 = 13st 12lbs

After Week 2 = 13st 10.5lbs

After Week 3 = 13st 6.25lbs

After Week 4 = 13st 3.5lbs

After week 5 = 13st 3.75lbs

After week 6 - 13st 3.75lbs

After week 7 - 13st 0.5lbs

After week 8 - 12st 13lbs

After week 9 - 12st 10.25lbs

After week 10 - 12st 9.5lbs

After week 11 - 12st 8.75lbs

After week 12 - 12st 6.5 lbs

After week 13 - 12st 6.5 lbs

After week 14 - 12st 5 lbs

After week 15 - 12st 4.5 lbs

Total loss after 15 weeks = 2st 0.75lbs (28.75 lbs)
  • Options

Slightly disappointing week, but still going the right way.

This week has been very good, & though I only weigh-in once per week on a Friday I'm confident of at least a 1lb loss when I step on the scales on Friday morning.
  • Options
    pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,825
    edited April 2019
    Well done Tony, I have six weeks before I go to America, well known for the minute portion size of its food. I am visiting in the middle of summer. I am facing a ridiculously long flight in a seat designed for someone who is 5ft nothing and survives on a diet of Rivita and nowt else. All good news for a fat boy.
    With Easter out of the way I am determined to lose some weight and even though I don’t want to step on the scales, let alone tell anybody exactly how much of a fat git I am, I will do so this Friday. Hopefully this will provide the kick up the bum I need.
    Annoyed at myself for not doing this before but all I can do is get on with it now.
    Nick
  • Options

@pompeynic

Good luck Nick.

Don't be afraid to reach out for help, everyone on this thread is in the same boat, & we've all supported each other just by being here.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,282
    I still have to say "wide load" whenever walking backwards ;)

Good luck Nick
  • Options
    LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
    13:7:6

Might have had a bit of chocolate in the last week; the 6 mile run / walk yesterday helped to show a slight loss for the week.
  • Options
    pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,825
    edited April 2019
    Hi all,
    I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I will have plenty to update this particular thread with in the coming weeks and months. The bad news is that I can hardly see the iPad for my self loathing and tears. I am at least a stone more than I thought I was, and minimum three stone more than I wanted to be before going on holiday. I hate myself so much right now, part of me does not want to go on holiday, it would be easier to hide away at home.
    I know I cannot lose enough weight in the time left , what an idiot eh?
    I really don’t want to publish how much I weigh, but that would be too easy, I don’t deserve easy.
    So , current weight 19st 3lb.
    Jesus that hurts, I would like to be 17st 7lb by the time we go, this is still one and a half stone more than I wanted to be and is probably unobtainable, but I have to try. Long term goal is 14st by Christmas.
    I know how to do this, I have done it before, that is probably why I hate myself sooooo much, I know how hard this will be. It also means that I will have to try and not eat too much while I’m away, but a month in the USA,eating capital of the world, is probably not what I need.
    Anyway I need to stop crying and start moving my enormous backside (a.r.s.e) was not allowed.
    Nick
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,282
    Start 18-12
    Last weigh: 18-8
    Today: 18-07

On minus side, not been eating the right things
    On plus side, walked miles with my new dog, Billy. A rescue dog.

Dog loves humans, hates dogs. Tries to get at everything, regardless of size. Lakeland terriers are described as "having confidence beyond their ability". Like most poker players I know (inc me).

Pompey-let's see who weighs less on 6th June.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,470
    You know you want too.

• Options

Ha, behave @mumsie. ;)
  • Options
    pompeynic said:

Hi all,
    I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I will have plenty to update this particular thread with in the coming weeks and months. The bad news is that I can hardly see the iPad for my self loathing and tears. I am at least a stone more than I thought I was, and minimum three stone more than I wanted to be before going on holiday. I hate myself so much right now, part of me does not want to go on holiday, it would be easier to hide away at home.
    I know I cannot lose enough weight in the time left , what an idiot eh?
    I really don’t want to publish how much I weigh, but that would be too easy, I don’t deserve easy.
    So , current weight 19st 3lb.
    Jesus that hurts, I would like to be 17st 7lb by the time we go, this is still one and a half stone more than I wanted to be and is probably unobtainable, but I have to try. Long term goal is 14st by Christmas.
    I know how to do this, I have done it before, that is probably why I hate myself sooooo much, I know how hard this will be. It also means that I will have to try and not eat too much while I’m away, but a month in the USA,eating capital of the world, is probably not what I need.
    Anyway I need to stop crying and start moving my enormous backside (a.r.s.e) was not allowed.
    Nick

Nick, the most important part is getting started. If you get through Week 1 OK, you'll be fine. You will.

What's your diet & exercise plan? Less calories consumed (food intake) & more calories burned (exercise) can't fail to result in weight loss.

You can do it mate.
  • Options
  • Options

Starting weight = 14st 5.25lbs

After Week 1 = 13st 12lbs

After Week 2 = 13st 10.5lbs

After Week 3 = 13st 6.25lbs

After Week 4 = 13st 3.5lbs

After week 5 = 13st 3.75lbs

After week 6 - 13st 3.75lbs

After week 7 - 13st 0.5lbs

After week 8 - 12st 13lbs

After week 9 - 12st 10.25lbs

After week 10 - 12st 9.5lbs

After week 11 - 12st 8.75lbs

After week 12 - 12st 6.5 lbs

After week 13 - 12st 6.5 lbs

After week 14 - 12st 5 lbs

After week 15 - 12st 4.5 lbs

After week 16 - 12st 2.75lbs

Total loss after 16 weeks = 2st 2.5lbs (31.25 lbs)