You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Duesenberg Twitch Stream

Comments

• Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    The Edge is fine
  • Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 769
    Tuned in for the first time tonight and really enjoyed the podcast with @chicknMelt and seems that I can probably learn a lot from your cash play as well.

Great job with it @Duesenberg, will definitely be tuning in again.

P.S. have you considered having a swear jar? :tongue:
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Asho28 said:

Tuned in for the first time tonight and really enjoyed the podcast with @chicknMelt and seems that I can probably learn a lot from your cash play as well.

Great job with it @Duesenberg, will definitely be tuning in again.

P.S. have you considered having a swear jar? :tongue:

**** off.
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    @Duesenberg Are you giving bad beats on-line tonight?
  • Options
  • Options
    Are you feeling down due to falling guarantees and all this chatter about games getting infinitely tougher?

Well I'll be firing up the stream later this evening to remind you all that there is at least one whale still cluelessy mashing buttons like nothing has changed.

Live from 18:30 my lovelies... :)

https://twitch.tv/duesenberg123
  • Options
    AMD68AMD68 Member Posts: 125
    Did last night actually happen on the stream, or was I having a bizarre dream? :)
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,277
    Well that was a bit of a stream wasn't it! I'll leave you to update your adoring fans with the details. Congratulations.

I watched until Reggie exited the main but again last night I was unable to comment in chat, well I could comment in chat and it showed on my screen but then disappeared when your feed showed up and I don't think you or anyone else saw it. I've had this a few times and it's really strange, and yesterday it was on my main computer which sits close to the router and is pretty high powered so it wasn't my normal 1990's laptop problem. Does any one else suffer from this issue? I don't think I've been chat banned (although probably sailed close recently)!

Again congrats on the stream, an excellent result!

• Options
    Err... I'm not sure I'm fully able to describe what happened last night. I'm still not quite sure it was real.

So, I didn't win any tournaments but was instead subject to a level of support and generosity that defies belief. There were more subs and donations to the stream than I can possibly list here but two people in particular deserve a very special mention - @rspca12 and, the ultimate sub daddy, @destinycod. I'm truly blown away.

The cliffs are probably best summed up in the tweet below. Unbelievable Jeff!

• Options
    Oh, last nights madness also began with me binking a seat into the Sunday Major thanks to the daily freeroll, so I'll be back with a special Sunday stream to show the big boys how it's done :).
  • Options
    Afternoon All.

For those that missed the drama, on Thursday's stream I somehow managed to luckbox my way into a free seat for tonight's Sunday Major. To commemorate this spectacular feat, I'll be firing up the stream tonight for a rare Sunday outing to demonstrate quite how much of a pigs ear I can make of things when playing a £110 event.

If you enjoy watching lambs go the slaughter, I'll be live from 7pm...

• Options
    Live in 20 mins folks with the usual Monday button clicking silliness... :)

• Options
    Hi guys

I'm afraid there won't be the usual Monday stream from me tonight. I'll be back on Wednesday instead :).
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Running scared.....
  • Options

Going live at 7pm boys and girls... :)
  • Options
    loosecamelloosecamel Member Posts: 152
    Are we getting our weekly dose of dues tonight?
  • Options
    Afraid I'll be playing truant again tonight but, like last week, I'll be firing up the stream on Wednesday instead. Normal Monday service should be resumed thereafter :)
  • Options
    I'll be live from 6:30 tonight folks. I'm particularly looking forward to wining some MTT's this evening so I get to dress up @waller02 in something very special indeed next week... :)

• Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 769
    Great stream again, Dues!

Noticed I was tagged as a light-blue. May I enquire what that colour connotes? Still haven't fully grasped your colour-code system yet - hope I'm not a "whale". :frowning:
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Asho28 said:

Great stream again, Dues!

Noticed I was tagged as a light-blue. May I enquire what that colour connotes? Still haven't fully grasped your colour-code system yet - hope I'm not a "whale". :frowning:

next time he's streaming type "!labels"

think its a tight player. :-) not one of his "bad" colours if you like.